Photo
- - - - - 12 replies to this topic

Another self-imposed "do everything" challenge...

• Please log in to reply

#1 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:34 AM

Been a little while since my last one, This time, I plan to use every field-clearing effect in the game... Posting this before next year since there's a reasonable chance I missed a card, and want to see if anyone can catch any I did miss. I likely won't do anything on this list until next year, however. (Though there are a large number, so it's possible I do get a head start I suppose.)

My definition of "field-clearing" here is effects that will normally remove all cards on the opponent's field from the field. I'm excluding cards like Evenly Matched and Core Blast that CAN remove all cards the opponent controls from the field, but require outside interactions to do it. (For example, yes, you could chain Compulsory Evacuation Device to Core Blast, and make it so you control no monsters, thus destroying the opponent's entire field. But you'll normally control at least 1, so I'm not counting it.) Likewise, goes without saying, but yes, technically a card like Fissure can destroy "every card the opponent controls" if they only control a single face-up monster, but those obviously won't be considered.

Amaterasu (Completed 03/03/19)
Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler
Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode
Beast King Barbaros (Completed 03/03/19)
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Demise, King of Armageddon (Completed 03/02/19)
Demise, Supreme King of Armageddon (Completed 03/02/19)
Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
Gabrion, the Timelord
Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
Goddess of Sweet Revenge
Judgment Dragon
Levia-Dragon - Daedalus
Nekroz of Sophia
Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
Rainbow Dragon (Completed 28/03/19)
Sky Scourge Norleras
Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth
Steelswarm Hercules
The Wicked Eraser
Tierra, Source of Destruction
Totem Five
World of Prophecy

Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon (Completed 17/03/19)
Black Rose Dragon (Completed 06/01/19)
Elemental HERO Cosmo Neos (Completed 31/01/19)
Elemental HERO Magma Neos (Completed 31/01/19)
Elemental HERO Nebula Neos (Completed 17/01/19)
Elemental HERO Storm Neos (Completed 17/01/19)
Evilswarm Exciton Knight (Completed 24/02/19)
Fairy Knight Ingunar
Jurrac Meteor
Majestic Star Dragon
Mirror Force Dragon
Number 51: Finisher the Strong Arm
Number 7: Lucky Straight
Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad (Completed 28/02/19)
Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror
Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon
Outer Entity Azathot
Quintet Magician
Rainbow Overdragon (Completed 03/02/19)
Stellarknight Triverr
Supreme King Z-ARC (Completed 24/02/19)
Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend
Zoodiac Boarbow (Completed 10/03/19)

Clashing Souls
Crystal Abundance (Completed 28/03/19)
Dark Burning Magic
Decode Destruction
Des Croaking
Deskbot Base
Fandora, the Flying Furtress (Completed 20/01/19)
Final Destiny
Final Inzektion
Forge of the True Dracos (Completed 24/02/19)
Gotterdammerung
Mega Ton Magical Cannon
Ojama Delta Hurricane!! (Completed 17/03/19)
Short Circuit
Super Quantal Alphan Spike
The Law of the Normal
Wrath of Neos (Completed 17/01/19)
Yang Zing Prana

Chosen of Zefra
Elemental Burst (Completed 18/04/19)
Extinction on Schedule
Huge Revolution (Completed 18/04/19)
Jurrac Impact
Last Turn (Completed 20/01/19)
Vendread Daybreak (Completed 06/01/19)
Volcanic Eruption
Witch's Strike

Ones that aren't currently legal (either not released here, or banned):

Fiber Jar

Gandora Giga Rays the Dragon of Destruction

Hi-Speedroid Kitedrake

Judgment, the Seraphic Dragon

Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad

Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon

World Source Regalia Demiurgear

Last Turn

I probably won't do most of these, unless they become usable during the course of the year (so Cosmo Neos, Witch's Strike and Chaos Emperor Dragon will probably join the main list eventually).

Given the sheer number, there's a fair chance I won't get to all of these within a year. But I guess I'll try, even though I'm not looking forward to some of them. (Boarbow and Azathot in particular, as well as the ones like Majestic Star Dragon and Mirror Force Dragon that require the opponent to do something... And Witch's Strike when it comes out, since it'll likely be expensive.) Also, I plan on legitimately doing these. I could cheese a huge number of them with Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude, Phantom of Chaos and Junk Collector. But I'm not going to. (Except maybe close to the end of the year if I'm still a way off.)

Who knew there were over 70 cards that could remove the opponent's entire field. >.>

So yeah, let me know if I missed any. This is already an insane list, but eh, completeness is completeness.

Edited by RiverShock, Today, 10:37 PM.

#2 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

How's this going?

#3 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:42 AM

I barely completed Black Rose Dragon and Vendread Daybreak on Sunday, but have been too lazy to update the post, lol. Black Rose Dragon barely counts, it's pretty free, lol. Facing three decks in a row that put up big boards with negates didn't help. (Pendulum Magician, World Chalice and Cyber Dragons.) I tend to have the unlucky habit of facing the one extremely good player that happens to be 0-1 Round 2 or 1-1 Round 3 and such.

Finally getting around to it... Nearly a week later.

1 x Revendread Executor

1 x Vendread Battlelord

3 x Revendread Slayer

1 x Vendread Revenants

1 x Gozuki

3 x Mezuki

1 x Shiranui Spiritmaster

2 x Uni-Zombie

1 x Goblin Zombie

1 x Vendread Striges

3 x Shiranui Solitaire

1 x Vendread Houndhorde

1 x Vendread Core

2 x Vendread Anima

2 x Burial from a Different Dimension

1 x Foolish Burial

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Preparation of Rites

3 x Pre-Preparation of Rites

3 x Revendread Evolution

3 x Revendread Origin

3 x Slash Draw

1 x Vendread Charge

3 x Vendread Daybreak

1 x Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons

1 x Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend

1 x Shiranui Shogunsaga

1 x Psy-Framelord Omega

1 x Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing

1 x Black Rose Dragon

1 x Black Rose Moonlight Dragon

1 x Shiranui Samuraisaga

1 x Topologic Trisbaena

1 x Knightmare Unicorn

1 x Knightmare Phoenix

1 x Knightmare Cerberus

2 x Vampire Sucker

1 x Wee Witch's Apprentice

This was... Rough to complete. Vendreads are pretty much entirely incapable of breaking established boards, and I faced three decks in a row that build up big boards with negates.

Round 1: 0-2 to Pendulum Magician. (This was over quick. Both games he OTK'd me, and I put up little resistance. Best I managed was a Houndhorde'd Battlelord, which obviously wasn't enough disruption.)

Round 2: 2-1 to World Chalice. (Game 1 he opened well, and combo'd off, and despite opening a pretty solid hand, I couldn't fully break the board. Game 2, he bricked, and a Scarlight on his weak opening board of Phoenix and Link Spider put me far ahead. Game 3, he went first and, with 6 minutes left, decided to combo off. He didn't come close to completing it in time, and thus lost in time thanks to Venus.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Cyber Dragons. (Wasn't as rough as Round 1, but still, even playing around 1 Infinity takes a lot of resources for this deck, and that puts it at a big disadvantage when Cyber Dragons basically never run out.)

Round 4: 1-1 to Orcust. (Not the best player ever, though he's also not new. One of those guys that knows his deck fairly well, but doesn't react well to anything unexpected. Game 1 I eventually won due to running him out of resources with a Revenants'd Slayer he misplayed a lot around. He had an Orcustrated Attack set since turn 1, but didn't attack with anything to trigger it until he was more or less out of Orcusts. Game 2 he didn't misplay nearly as much, and had control for most of the duel. I started to come back towards the end, but I was at like 2k LP at that point, and lost in time. But during that final turn, thanks to Vampire Sucker giving him a monster so he had more cards than me, I managed to at least go out with Daybreak, lol. Also got Black Rose off at some point in this match, though I can't remember when. Probably not the last time that'll happen this year anyway.)

Edited by RiverShock, 11 January 2019 - 06:17 PM.

#4 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:32 AM

And... Three more just got ticked off.

3 x Elemental HERO Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Honest Neos

3 x Elemental HERO Prisma

3 x Neo Space Connector

2 x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther

2 x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

2 x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird

2 x Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin

1 x Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab

1 x Card Destruction

3 x Contact Gate

1 x Contact Out

3 x Convert Contact

1 x A Hero Lives

3 x Miracle Contact

1 x Monster Reborn

2 x Neo Space

2 x O - Oversoul

1 x Reinforcement of the Army

2 x Space Gift

2 x Wrath of Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Magma Neos (the only one of the four I didn't manage to pull off, though it also has the weakest field clear by FAR)

2 x Elemental HERO Nebula Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Storm Neos

2 x Elemental HERO Air Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Aqua Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Dark Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Flare Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Grand Neos

1 x Knightmare Phoenix

2 x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

1 x Pentestag

1 x LANphorynchus

Side:

2 x Lava Golem

3 x Called by the Grave

3 x Twin Twisters

1 x Wrath of Neos

3 x Red Reboot

2 x Royal Decree

Round 1: Bye

Round 2: 1-2 to Six Samurai (with a Danger engine). Both very much going second decks. I very nearly won game 3. I reset the field with Storm Neos and left both of us more or less topdecking (he had no hand, I had a few mostly useless Spells). Contact Gate got me an Aqua Dolphin and Grand Mole after he topdecked a dead card. The catch was, I was at 800 LP at that point. I Summoned the Aqua Dolphin in attack position. He topdecked Shinai and beat over Aqua Dolphin for game. If I had Summoned it in defence, I'd have probably won this game (and thus the match).

Round 3: 0-2 to Masked HERO. He opened Naturia Beast and Dark Law with an Honest Neos search off Isolde both games. Nothing I could do. (Though I NEARLY survived long enough game 2 to out both of them with Grand Mole. Unfortunately, he had both a HERO and a Monster Reborn, so he had just enough ATK to game me.)

Round 4: 2-1 to Trickstar Blue-Eyes. Man, this was a fun match. Game 1 I lost due to him Trickstar Reincarnationing a fairly good (though monster-heavy) hand into a completely dead one... But Games 2 and 3 were both incredibly close. Game 2, I got off Storm Neos, Nebula Neos AND Wrath of Neos' field clearing effects. Also copied an Alternative to pop the Alternative with Dark Panther at one point, which was neat. We both came down to topdecking multiple times. I ended up needing to topdeck a Neos or equivalent in the last turn or I lost. (He'd banished 2 at this point, with Called by the Grave and Reincarnation.) I had about a 50% chance (Neos, Connector and 2 Prisma in about 8 cards). Topdecked Connector, Summoned Neos, went into Flare Neos for the last 1400 damage I needed. (He'd traded me that Flare Neos a while back, so I went for that rather than anything else, though all he had was an Honest, so anything would have worked.) Game 3 I went first with just a Prisma ditching Neos. He got out a field of Manju, Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon and Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon and dropped me to 600 LP. I draw, play A Hero Lives into Prisma. He uses Called by the Grave, banishing Prisma. Thankfully, the send's a cost, so I still got to send an Air Hummingbird with Prisma, then Miracle Contact'd Air Neos and attacked over his Manju for game. (Thankfully he didn't have an Honest. I had no choice but to risk it, though, since he'd have lived if I attacked over Chaos Dragon.)

Don't worry, you'll be seeing this deck again eventually. (Though it will probably be a fair bit different.)

Oh, and look forward to Sunday's post. If all goes according to plan, I should pull off something pretty unexpected.

Edited by RiverShock, 17 January 2019 - 07:35 AM.

#5 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

Hahaha... So, like I said... Got something unexpected for you. So... My locals held a Goat Format tournament. Don't really care much for the format, but it gave me an excuse to tick one of the ones on my "probably not going to happen" list off. So... I completed Last Turn. Like 6 times. Lol. The deck actually worked surprisingly well. Came second (granted, in only 3 rounds, but still.)

1 x D.D. Warrior Lady

1 x Theban Nightmare

3 x Shining Angel

1 x Sangan

1 x Cyber Jar

1 x Morphing Jar

3 x A Cat of Ill Omen

3 x Jowgen the Spiritualist

1 x Card Destruction

3 x Giant Trunade

1 x Graceful Charity

1 x Heavy Storm

3 x Inspection

1 x Pot of Greed

1 x Swords of Revealing Light

2 x Upstart Goblin

2 x Last Turn

1 x Mirror Force

2 x Non Aggression Area

1 x Ring of Destruction

3 x Solemn Judgment

1 x Torrential Tribute

3 x Wall of Revealing Light

<insert irrelevant 15 card Extra Deck here. A mix of typical Metamorphosis targets like TER, Dark Balter and Gatling Dragon and random crap like XYZ-Dragon Cannon and Flame Wingman, none of which I can Summon unless the opponent uses Exchange to give me Metamorphosis or Cyber-Stein (and several of which still wouldn't be)>

Side:

3 x Book of Moon

3 x Offerings to the Doomed

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

Round 1: 2-1 to Chaosish generic Goat format deck (There isn't a huge amount of variance in most Goat decks honestly. This one had Chaos Sorcerer. Won with Last Turn twice, lost to him getting over my desperation 2k Wall of Revealing Light with BLS once.)

Round 2: 2-0 to 60 card generic Goat format deck. (Both went off without a hitch. He bricked game 2.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Metamorphosis generic Goat format deck. (Funnily enough, I resolved Last Turn both games, and still lost both of them. First time, he had Sinister Serpent, and beat over my Jowgen for the last 100 LP for game. (I probably should have waited until the Battle Phase or something to spring Last Turn.) Game 2, I was hoping to wait for him to go into his Battle Phase and beat over my Shining Angel to grab a Jowgen to lock him out for game... Then he Summoned a Mobius. I could have Solemn'd it, but I had no way to know if he had other threats, and I had 3 backrow that WEREN'T Last Turn. He targeted my Last Turn, so I had to desperation chain it on my set Shining Angel. He Summoned Jinzo from the deck, beat over Shining Angel, then attacked over the newly Summoned one with Jinzo in his actual Battle Phase for game. Unfortunately, I had drawn my Theban Nightmare. >.>)

Oh, and as an added bonus: I had some fun games afterwards, and knocked another one off the list. Fandora, the Flying Furtress.

3 x Rafael, Champion Fur Hire

1 x Dyna, Hero Fur Hire

1 x Wiz, Sage Fur Hire

3 x Bravo, Fighter Fur Hire

3 x Seal, Strategist Fur Hire

3 x Beat, Bladesman Fur Hire

2 x Recon, Scout Fur Hire

2 x Donpa, Marksman Fur Hire

2 x Helmer, Helmsman Fur Hire

2 x Fandora, the Flying Furtress (This thing was actually a lot more useful than I thought it would be. The Normal Draw replacement is pretty handy if you've only got like 1 Fur Hire in hand, letting you grab a Beat or Seal to keep the stream going. The removal effect isn't amazing, of course, since you usually need to be in a decent position to pull it off.)

3 x Mayhem Fur Hire

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Raigeki

1 x Reasoning

2 x Scapegoat

1 x Soul Charge

2 x Call of the Haunted

3 x Solemn Strike

1 x Solemn Warning

3 x There Can Be Only One (occasionally blocks me from Summoning Folgo, but usually hurts the opponent more, and has won me games on its own)

1 x Borrelguard Dragon

1 x Borreload Dragon

1 x Saryuja Skull Dread

3 x Folgo, Justice Fur Hire

1 x Knightmare Phoenix

1 x Knightmare Cerberus

1 x Pentestag

1 x Fire Fighting Daruma Doll

1 x Missus Radiant

1 x Reprodocus

1 x Link Spider

1 x Linkuriboh

1 x Tornado Dragon

I won't mention the Side Deck since it wasn't used for these duels.

Not much to say, beat Noble Knights twice and Trickstars once, getting off Fandora once against each deck (even though I really didn't need it, especially in the Trickstar player's case, since they had bricked, and I literally just Fandora'd their lone Lycoris because I could, while having a There Can Be Only One and a Strike set.) To be fair, both times I got off Fandora, my opponent bricked, but I put up some impressive boards regardless, and even in the game against Noble Knights they didn't brick, I still won pretty handily.

#6 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:20 AM

Laziness struck again. Completed more both Thursday and Sunday.

Starting on Thursday, with the return of Neos, featuring the new support from Savage Strike. (On the first possible day it could be used officially, I traded for everything I needed at the pre-release.)

1 x Rainbow Dark Dragon (technically either Rainbow Dragon works, but I may as well at least bluff being able to use this)

1 x Elemental HERO Honest Neos

3 x Elemental HERO Neos

3 x Elemental HERO Prisma

1 x Elemental HERO Shadow Mist (I can send this with Neos Fusion. Could be replaced with something else, like Cross Porter, Electromagnetic Turtle or a Shaddoll like Beast or Dragon, but I settled on Shadow Mist. Worked fine.)

2 x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther

2 x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

3 x Neo Space Connector

2 x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird

1 x Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin

1 x Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab

1 x Contact Gate

1 x Contact Out (man I wish they gave this a holo print, it's the only card I'm maining that doesn't exist as holo, though I don't own any Ultimate Rare Neo Space, either)

3 x Convert Contact

1 x A Hero Lives

3 x Miracle Contact

1 x Monster Reborn

3 x Neos Fusion

2 x Neo Space

1 x O - Oversoul (I really should have removed this or replaced it with Card Destruction or Slash Draw, it's pretty useless. Thankfully I only drew it once.)

1 x Wrath of Neos

3 x NEXT

1 x Elemental HERO Cosmo Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Magma Neos

2 x Elemental HERO Nebula Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Storm Neos

1 x Rainbow Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Air Neos

3 x Elemental HERO Brave Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Flare Neos

1 x Elemental HERO Grand Neos

1 x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

1 x Pentestag

1 x LANphorynchus

Side:

2 x Lava Golem

3 x Called by the Grave

3 x Twin Twisters

1 x Wrath of Neos

2 x Royal Decree

3 x Red Reboot

Round 1: 0-2 to Subterror. (Nothing I could do. Given Thursdays are non-meta tournaments, I suspect Guru or some other part of the deck will be added to their custom Thursday banlist. Either way, it and a large number of Subterror Fiendess made short work of me.)

Round 2: 2-0 to Blue-Eyes Guardragon. (Game 1 he opened OK, but not amazingly, and I dismantled his board. I also resolved Magma Neos this game... However... He didn't control any cards when I did so. I'm still counting this since the effect resolved, however, and it wasn't entirely just to tick it off the list, it also got my NEXT'd Air Hummingbird off the field in case I wanted to Link Summon. Game 2, he opened really well, but I Rainbow Neos'd his board. Also got off Cosmo Neos at some point this game as well, forget when.)

Round 3: 1-2 to Masked HERO. (I don't remember too much about this match, but I think it was relatively close, unlike the last time I faced this guy.)

And then on Sunday was a win-a-box tournament. I had no intention of winning, so I went with Demise to tick off two (aiming for 3, but eh) easy ones from the list.

Actually, before using this, I also got off Rainbow Overdragon in a fun game helping a friend test his deck. I won't post my Crystal Beast list since I still have 2 more things to tick off in it, and it likely won't change much before I use it again anyway.

3 x Demise, Supreme King of Armageddon

3 x Ruin, Supreme Queen of Oblivion

3 x Demise, King of Armageddon

1 x Impcantation Chalislime (I'm not convinced I'm a fan of this card. It did nothing either of the times I drew it.)

2 x Lava Golem

1 x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

1 x Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (the third card I was attempting to use. I only drew it once, during the last round. And used it as a Ritual Tribute.)

3 x Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands

3 x Impcantation Bookstone

3 x Impcantation Candoll

3 x Impcantation Pencilplume

3 x Impcantation Talismandra

2 x Cycle of the World

3 x End of the World

2 x Impcantation Inception

1 x Monster Reborn

3 x Pre-Preparation of Rites

1 x Turning of the World

2 x Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max (I technically have a 15-card Extra Deck, but this is the only one I used. Technically only one copy, too. The rest are Links, Rank 4's, Rank 8's and Rank 10's that I'm rarely ever going to Summon.)

Side:

1 x Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon (I can Summon it off the Impcantation Ritual Spell, and it being untargetable is handy in certain matchups, though I don't think I sided it in)

1 x Lava Golem

3 x Dinowrestler Pankratops

1 x Djinn Demolisher of Rituals

3 x Book of Eclipse (this is really good in certain matchups as well, especially Thunder Dragon)

3 x Red Reboot

3 x Typhoon

I'm not going to list when I used Demise or Supreme Demise in these duels, because I resolved at least one of their effects every duel except Game 2 against Sky Striker.)

Round 1: 0-2 to Sky Striker. (This wasn't pretty. This deck has zero answers to Widow Anchor besides the sided Chaos MAX.)

Round 2: 1-2 to Thunder Dragon Dinosaur. (Game 1 I misplayed a crapton for some reason. Even opening Lava Golem that hit 2 Thunder Dragon fusions, I still lost badly. Game 2, Book of Eclipse made short work of his turn 1 field, and I hit him so hard early on he couldn't recover. Game 3, he made me go first. I passed without playing anything. He OTK'd me. Granted, I likely would've ended without playing anything anyway (this is very much a go-second-or-bust deck), but I also bricked, so I couldn't do anything anyway.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Thunder Dragon. (I don't remember this match very well, but I don't think I drew well either game.)

Round 4: 2-0 to Kuriboh. (It's Kuriboh. It took like 2 more turns than you'd expect thanks to cards like Clear Kuriboh and Rainbow Kuriboh, but wasn't difficult. Gustav Max finished both games. The second game was basically entirely the Supreme Ruin show, with Supreme Demise making a brief appearance.)

Round 5: 0-2 to Noble Knight Time Thief. (The guy I was helping test that I resolved Rainbow Overdragon on, incidentally. Even by his own admission, this combo did not work well. Unfortunately, I bricked both games. Both games I made a sad Demise, Tributing Lava Golem game 1 and Chaos Emperor Dragon game 2.)

First post is also being updated with the recent banlist changes (and reflecting that Savage Strike, and with it Cosmo Neos and Witch's Strike, is now legal.) This includes removing Slash Draw from the list entirely since it no longer qualifies for the same reason as Evenly Matched.

#7 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

Well well... After a while of nothing happening (I opted to take a day off from the challenge to play Krawlers, and failed to pull off Forge/Z-ARC in another tournament), I had a pretty productive Sunday, taking FOUR more things off the list (though one of them's a freebie like Black Rose).

The first two were Avalon and Evilswarm Exciton Knight.

1 x Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn

1 x Noble Knight Eachtar

2 x Noble Knight Gawayn

1 x Noble Knight Artorigus

1 x Noble Knight Drystan

1 x Noble Knight Iyvanne

3 x Noble Knight Medraut

2 x Noble Knight Borz

1 x Noble Knight Gwalchavad

3 x Noble Knight Brothers

3 x Noble Knight Custennin

2 x Morgan, the Enchantress of Avalon

1 x Gwenhwyfar, Queen of Noble Arms

3 x Effect Veiler (these slots were originally 2 Glory of the Noble Knights and a third Morgan, but I figured more hand traps wouldn't hurt, and that access to High Laundsallyn was probably a good idea given I otherwise only have a single Laundsallyn target for Avalon)

3 x Heritage of the Chalice

2 x Instant Fusion (which actually ended up being surprisingly useless, really only being useful once, when I was low on resources and couldn't otherwise beat over a Levianeer)

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr

1 x Noble Arms - Caliburn

1 x Noble Arms - Clarent

2 x Noble Arms of Destiny

2 x Noble Arms - Excaliburn

1 x Noble Arms - Gallatin

2 x Avalon

3 x Until Noble Arms are Needed Once Again (I really need to stop forgetting this card is in my Graveyard, still wasn't used to most of the newest Noble Knight cards)

1 x Summon Sorceress

3 x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

3 x Sacred Noble Knight of King Artorigus

2 x Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights

2 x Sacred Noble Knight of King Custennin

1 x Evilswarm Exciton Knight

1 x Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn

1 x Invoked Raidjin

1 x Karbonala Warrior

Side:

1 x Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju

1 x Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju

1 x Kumungous, the Sticky String Kaiju (didn't have any other spare Kumungous or Gameciel, which I'd have ideally included over Dogoran and Gadarla)

1 x Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr

1 x Avalon

3 x Dust Tornado (meant to swap these out for Typhoon, but forgot. Only sided them in once anyway, and didn't draw them.)

3 x Grand Horn of Heaven

3 x Royal Decree

1 x Witch's Strike (which I sided in the last match, forgetting that you can't trigger this off Red Reboot's negation, lol)

Round 1: Lost 1-2 to Darklord. (I dominated him pretty hard game 1, activating Avalon at the end of it, which he immediately scooped to. Game 2 was pretty back and forth. Game 3 I bricked.)

Round 2: Lost 1-2 to Lunalight. (Lost game 1 in part to some misplays. Game 2 I practically OTK'd him. Game 3 I got a really bad brick and lost.)

Round 3: Won 2-0 to Danger!/Thunder Dragon featuring God Cards and Sekka's Light. (Cool deck, piloted by a very good player that likes to screw around. Game 1, he opened pretty well, but deliberately screwed himself Summoning a 7600 ATK Ra, which got taken out by a Rank 5 Artorigus the next turn for game. Game 2, he bricked, but we both ended up getting pretty low in resources. I might've used Avalon at some point this match as well, I forget.)

Round 4: Lost 0-2 or 1-2 to Madolche, forget which. (Game 1 I either won or bricked. My notes are kinda unclear, lol. Game 2 (or 3) was fairly grindy, but he had the upper hand for most of it. Did get off Exciton Knight during that, though.)

And in a couple of fun games (one before the tournament, and 1 after Round 3), I pulled off Supreme King Z-ARC and Forge of the True Dracos.

1 x Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer (I probably should have ran a second copy of this. It's really powerful, and fairly easy to Summon.)

1 x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (due to the Guardragons, though it's not as useful here as it is in other Guardragon decks due to most of my Dragons being Pendulums)

1 x Supreme King Gate Infinity (to search Miracle Synchro Fusion)

2 x Supreme King Gate Zero

1 x Lector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord

3 x Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer

2 x Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer (why isn't this at 3 yet? It's the only card still on the Semi list that has no real reason to be there.)

3 x Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord

3 x Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm

1 x Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (I figured I should probably be running another Dragon Synchro in addition to Ignister for Z-ARC, and this seemed like the best Tuner option. It wasn't great, but access to Coral Dragon was pretty handy. If I owned more copies of World Legacy Guardragon, I'd have probably included a Galaxy Serpent instead.)

1 x Draco Face-Off

3 x Dragon Shrine

3 x Duelist Alliance (being able to search almost all of my monsters with this is rather nice)

2 x Forge of the True Dracos (I probably should have ran 3. The main reason I failed to pull it off the first time I used this deck, aside from the unfortunate fact of facing 2 Spyral decks and getting a bye, is simply not drawing this thing. It's rather easy to pull off otherwise.)

2 x Miracle Synchro Fusion

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Painful Decision

1 x Pendulum Paradox (a nice target for Duelist Alliance, and it's virtually always live given the number of Scale 3 and 5 monsters I'm running and search out quickly)

2 x Unexpected Dai

1 x World Legacy Guardragon (I'd run more if I had them, it's a really good card)

2 x Dragon's Bind

2 x Guardragon Cataclysm

1 x Saryuja Skull Dread (never used it)

1 x Heavymetalfoes Electrumite

1 x LANphorynchus

1 x Twin Triangle Dragon (or this)

1 x Guardragon Agarpain

1 x Guardragon Elpy

1 x Guardragon Pisty

1 x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

1 x Number 82: Heartlandraco (was originally a Queen Dragun Djinn, don't think I ever used this either, though I did consider it a couple of times)

1 x Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer

1 x Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer

1 x Coral Dragon

1 x Supreme King Z-ARC

2 x Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer

Both fun games were against stall Exodia. (I think. Might just be stall in general, I forget if she said she removed Exodia or not.)

The first duel I was in control for most of the duel, just getting slowed down a fair bit by stuff like Aroma Jar, Threatening Roar and Battle Fader. Miracle Synchro Fusion'd into Z-ARC, and pushed through her 9500 LP for game with a rather impressive board.

The second duel was over pretty quick. I open well, and set up an Electrumite and a couple of Pendulums. She sets Magician of Faith and 5 backrow. I get off a turn 2 Forge, shuffling her entire field (minus a chained Roar and a Scapegoat she activated pretty much immediately upon entering my turn) into the Deck and Summoned Master Peace. She obviously couldn't recover from that, even though I deliberately didn't negate much with Master Peace (barring a Mirror Force in the last turn).

Edited by RiverShock, 24 February 2019 - 01:08 PM.

#8 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:45 AM

Well, got off another one I'd written off. They had an OCG-list tournament. So I took the opportunity to do Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad. (And attempt, and fail, Slash Draw once again, though I got close once.)

3 x Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd

3 x Heroic Challenger - Double Lance (really wish they had a better card than this thing. Being locked into Warriors isn't great.)

3 x Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades

3 x Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword

3 x Heroic Challenger - Swordshield (saved my butt at least twice)

2 x Heroic Challenger - Ambush Soldier (really regret running this, given my lack of backrow, Reinforce Truth got popped the turn immediately after I set it every single time I drew it)

3 x Goblindbergh

3 x Doggy Diver (unfortunately Blue Mountain Butterspy doesn't play well with Inferno Reckless Summon, despite its TCG text.)

1 x Harpie's Feather Duster (didn't see this once)

2 x Heroic Chance (one of my favourite cards in the game overall. 8k Excalibur out of nowhere is fun.)

3 x Inferno Reckless Summon

3 x Living Fossil

1 x Monster Reborn

3 x Slash Draw

1 x Soul Charge (didn't see this either)

3 x Reinforce Truth

1 x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

1 x Missus Radiant (I didn't Summon a Link once)

1 x Heroic Champion - Kusanagi

2 x Heroic Champion - Gandiva (why doesn't this thing's effect work on Normal Summons? >.>)

2 x Heroic Champion - Excalibur

3 x Heroic Champion - Number 86: Rhongomyniad

1 x Number 39: Utopia

1 x Blade Armor Ninja

1 x Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir

1 x Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Round 1: 1-2 to Salamangreat. (Game 1 is the one game I got off a 5-material 86. He noticed I was locked into Heroic Special Summons due to Thousand Blades, so let me spam 5 monsters onto the field thinking I wasn't going to do anything terribly threatening. He forgot 86 was a Heroic monster, so I got it out despite the Veiler and Ghost Ogre in his hand. He scooped immediately after I blew up his field. Games 2 and 3 were pretty uneventful.)

Round 2: 1-2 to Lightsworn. (Game 1 I ended up going into a Blade Armor Ninja with 2 Extra Sword due to Inferno Reckless Summon. Won me the game immediately. He also near;y lost a game by forgetting my 3-material 86 couldn't be destroyed by battle, wasting resources Borrelswording into it in an attempt to swing for game. I'd have resolved the Slash Draw field clear (on a whopping 1-card field) in game 3, but I didn't have a card in-hand to discard to activate it. I lost the following turn, and checked. Slash Draw was 2 cards down. >.>)

Round 3: 0-2 to Spyral. (I'm getting really sick of Spyral... Did make him worry a little with a Slash Draw game 1, though, so that was fun.)

Round 4: Bye. Yay...

Edited by RiverShock, 01 March 2019 - 02:39 AM.

#9 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:21 AM

This one was more fun than I thought it would be. Ended up going 1-3, but aside from the last round, the deck didn't really disappoint me, it was more down to the matchups. So say hello to what I feel like calling "God Monarchs", featuring Amaterasu and Barbaros. The previous week, someone challenged someone else to use their God Card deck (with them stating they'd use one too). The guy issuing the challenge didn't enter, but the other person did use them. Had some fun games with her after.

1 x Obelisk the Tormentor

1 x Slifer the Sky Dragon (didn't draw this once, even in the fun games)

1 x The Winged Dragon of Ra

1 x Amaterasu

1 x Beast King Barbaros

1 x Ehther the Heavenly Monarch

2 x Erebus the Underworld Monarch (really regret not running 3, my biggest issue was often not ENOUGH Tribute Monsters, and this sets the Graveyard up for Prime early)

1 x Kuraz the Light Monarch

3 x Danger! Dogman (this thing has Monarch stats, so works with Tenacity, which is pretty cool)

3 x Edea the Heavenly Squire

3 x Eidos the Underworld Squire

3 x Dragonoid Generator (It's extremely good at churning out Tribute fodder. The opponent getting Tokens is unfortunate, but it didn't really come back to bite me, surprisingly. Would combo well with Slifer, had I ever drawn it.)

2 x March of the Monarchs

3 x The Monarchs Stormforth

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Pantheism of the Monarchs

3 x Restoration of the Monarchs

1 x Scapegoat (Sure, the Tokens can't be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. But they sure can be used as Link Material for monsters that can be. Also gives me an excuse to use Space Insulator and Link Spider, which have some cute plays with Prime, not that it came up.)

3 x Tenacity of the Monarchs

3 x The First Monarch

3 x The Prime Monarch

1 x Topologic Bomber Dragon (wanted a big monster I could Summon via Scapegoat if necessary. This also combos well with Prime.)

1 x Fire Fighting Daruma Doll

3 x Space Insulator

3 x Link Spider

1 x Linkuriboh

1 x Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max

1 x Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack

1 x Number 11: Big Eye

1 x Constellar Pleiades

1 x Number 14: Greedy Sarameya

1 x Number 61: Volcasaurus

Side:

3 x Battle Fader

2 x The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix

3 x The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode

2 x The Winged Dragon of Ra

1 x March of the Monarchs

1 x Raigeki

1 x Twin Twisters

2 x Heavy Storm Duster

Round 1: 0-2 to Salamangreat

Round 2: 2-0 to Geargia. (The guy recently returned to the game, so had to point out things like the Extra Monster Zones and the fact Xyz Material aren't considered on the field. Game 1, it was basically just Monarchs. Didn't see anything non-monarch-related other than Dogman. Pulled off Amaterasu game 2. Actually did it twice, since I had a pretty slow hand with no other Tribute Monsters.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Salamangreat again.

Round 4: 0-2 to Orcust. (This was painful. I bricked twice, losing even more badly due to a Veiler on Edea game 1, but given how slow he plays, the like maybe 5-7 turn match took like half an hour.)

I got in 3 fun games against the other God Card deck. Got off Barbaros the third time. (Only the second time all day I drew the thing, drawing it just before I died to Orcust game 2 off a late-turn Prime draw.) Won two of the three.

Edited by RiverShock, 04 March 2019 - 01:24 AM.

#10 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

And there we go. Another one down. This time it's Boarbow. (The basic idea is Hysteric Party gives you a 5-material Boarbow, then you Xyz Summon the other 4 Zoodiacs onto it, use a Barrage for Whiptail, and have another Whiptail in hand, giving you 12 materials total. Also, it totally just occured to me that I never actually READ Boarbow. I didn't realize it sends from hand or changes itself to Defence, lol. But that didn't matter here.)

3 x Harpie Queen

3 x Harpie Harpist

1 x Cyber Harpie Lady

3 x Harpie Channeler

2 x Harpie Lady 1

3 x Harpie Perfumer

1 x Harpie Dancer

3 x Zoodiac Whiptail

2 x Alluring Mirror Split

1 x Elegant Egotist

1 x Harpie's Feather Rest

2 x Harpies' Hunting Ground

3 x Hysteric Sign

1 x Monster Reborn

2 x Swallow's Nest

2 x Zoodiac Barrage (thought I owned 3, I was mistaken)

3 x Harpie's Feather Storm

3 x Hysteric Party

2 x Icarus Attack

1 x Triple Burst Dragon

1 x Decode Talker

1 x Greatfly

1 x Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon

1 x Raidraptor - Rise Falcon

1 x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK

1 x Ice Beast Zerofyne

1 x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

1 x Lightning Chidori

2 x Zoodiac Boarbow

1 x Zoodiac Chakanine

1 x Zoodiac Hammerkong

1 x Zoodiac Tigermortar

Side:

1 x Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju

1 x Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju

1 x Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju

1 x Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju

1 x Harpie Dancer

2 x Barrier Statue of the Stormwinds (I should have mained one, given Swallow's Nest and Harpist)

1 x Harpie's Hunting Ground

2 x Interrupted Kaiju Slumber (the only card of my Side Deck I didn't end up using, surprisingly)

3 x Anti-Spell Fragrance (I typically main this, but needed space)

2 x Red Reboot

Round 1: 2-1 to Nekroz. (Harpie's Feather Storm is a very good card. Game 3 was won with a combination of Barrier Statue of the Stormwinds and a Storm on his Valkyrus.)

Round 2: 1-2 to Salamgreat. (I probably could have won game 3 if I had a better Extra Deck. An Xyz bigger than Heatleo would have helped a lot.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Dark Link. (Screw this deck. The match was maybe 7 turns, and took 26 minutes. And my 4 or so turns were like 30 seconds each if that.)

Round 4: 2-0 to stall. (Game 1 I almost lost due to Boarbowing into a Mirror Force, but eventually won. Game 2 is where I eventually pulled off Boarbow. She had a Mirror Force Launcher set, which I had seen in a previous turn when I destroyed it, but she was super-low on resources so couldn't cycle Mirror Forces. So I picked off her monsters until I got the Boarbow setup plus a Red Reboot, Boarbow clearing her field plus a Triple Burst to the face (through the Mirror Force thanks to Reboot) was enough to end it.

#11 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:54 PM

Another two ticked off. On a whim, I decided last minute to use my Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon deck instead of attempting to pull off Wild Wagon for at least the third or fourth tournament at this point. (Seriously, how is that, of all things, the one that's stumped me so far? I've pulled off stuff like Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon and Boarbow in single tournaments. Though I will say, the fact it isn't an "Abyss Actor" or "Abyss Script" card sucks a LOT. It's not searchable. Its on-field effect is also pretty useless.) This is a really fun deck, though it has consistency issues, and it would ideally like to run more copies of certain cards.

1 x Armed Dragon LV7

1 x Armed Dragon LV5

1 x V-Tiger Jet

1 x W-Wing Catapult

1 x X-Head Cannon

1 x Y-Dragon Head

1 x Z-Metal Tank

2 x Ojama Black

2 x Ojama Green

2 x Ojama Yellow

3 x Ojama Blue

1 x Ojama Red

2 x Rescue Cat

3 x Level Up!

1 x Magnet Reverse

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Ojama Delta Hurricane!!

3 x Ojamagic

3 x Ojamatch

3 x Ojamassimilation

3 x Ojama Duo

3 x Ojama Pajama

1 x Union Scramble

1 x Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon

1 x VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon

2 x XYZ-Dragon Cannon (Union Scramble lets me Summon a second one. REAAAAAAAAAALLY wish you could Special Summon XYZ from the Graveyard, it would make this deck so, SO much stronger. Realistically, this is typically the boss monster of this deck, not Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon, a lot of the time. You get a LOT of fodder.)

1 x VW-Tiger Catapult

1 x Gaia Saber, the Lightning Shadow (I can Summon this back with Magnet Reverse, which is kinda neat. It also gives me a big monster I can use Ojamas for if needed.)

1 x Decode Talker

2 x Hip Hoshiningen

1 x Proxy Dragon

1 x Link Spider

1 x Gagaga Cowboy

1 x Number 45: Crumble Logos the Prophet of Demolition

1 x Sky Cavalry Centaurea

1 x Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu

"Side Deck"

2 x Ojama Red

1 x Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (I have no clue why this is in here either)

1 x Witch's Strike

Round 1: 1-1 to Stall Burn (Both games were pretty grindy. Lava Golem is annoying, and I had to grind through a LOT of Waboku, Threatening Roar, Battle Fade, Swift Scarecrow, Aroma Jar, etc. VW put in a lot of work here, surprisingly. I eventually managed to get out Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon game 1, banishing basically at least 1 copy of almost every card she ran, kinda stopping her from coming back despite her like 12k LP. Game 2 I lost in time with 0 cards left in my Deck. Unfortunately, I got to Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon too late. The Level Up! and Union Scramble I needed were in the last 4 cards of my Deck, and I think I had one too many monsters on-field with no way to clear space as well. Also used Delta Hurricane game 1, kinda uneventfully.)

Round 2: 2-1 Crusadia Kaiju (Game 1, through a combination of him drawing a mediocre Kaiju-heavy hand and my refusal to Summon a monster, I eventually built up enough resources to OTK him. Game 2, he got off a Turn 2 Maximus for 6100 damage even without me Summoning anything, and my attempted comeback came too late. Also drew pretty poorly that game, which didn't help. Game 3, I OTK'd him again. The boards this deck can build if you give it a couple of turns are pretty impressive.)

Round 3: 1-2 to bad Phantom Knights. (A kid running a Phantom Knight deck mostly built off a single Legendary Deck if I had to guess, running most of the Phantom Knight cards, even the bad ones like Shadow Veil. I opened a dead hand, but he Twin Twister'd my Set Ojama Duo and Ojamagic, which left him paranoid and second-guessing a lot of his plays for the rest of the match. I won the first game, grinding through his stuff. Delta Hurricane showed up at some point as mostly spot removal. Game 2, I let him take back a fairly random Fog Blade activation, which cost me the game. Honestly made me a little salty, which is rare. Game 3, I bricked, and lost. I think my opening hand was something like V, Y, 2 Ojamassimilation and a Level Up!. >.>)

Round 4: 1-2 to Crusadia Guardragon. (Game 1 he full combo'd into a board with Crystal Wing, Borreload Savage Dragon and I think one other negation. I immediately scooped. Game 2, he drew fairly poorly and XYZ-Dragon Cannon broke through what he had. Game 3 was very back-and-forth. Not realizing Cyberse Quantum Dragon works when it's attacked probably contributed to my loss. >.>)

#12 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

Finally finished off the other two Crystal Beast ones.

3 x Rainbow Dragon

3 x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

2 x Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

2 x Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

2 x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

2 x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

2 x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

2 x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

2 x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

2 x Crystal Abundance

3 x Crystal Beacon

3 x Crystal Bond

1 x Crystal Promise

1 x Crystal Tree

1 x Monster Reborn

3 x Rainbow Bridge

2 x Crystal Conclave

2 x Rainbow Gravity

3 x Ultimate Crystal Magic

3 x Rainbow Overdragon

1 x Superdreadnought Cannon Gustav Max

3 x Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir

1 x Diamond Dire Wolf

1 x Lightning Chidori

1 x Gagaga Cowboy

1 x The Phantom Knights of Break Sword

1 x Super Quantal Mech Beast Grampulse

1 x Decode Talker

1 x Knightmare Phoenix

1 x Knightmare Cerberus

Side:

3 x Contact "C"

1 x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

3 x Closed Forest

1 x Crystal Abundance

1 x Crystal Tree

3 x Nobleman of Extermination

2 x Crystal Raigeki (I sided this in a lot)

1 x Rainbow Gravity

Round 1: 1-2 to Ben Kei OTK (Armed Samurai - Ben Kei is pretty brutal with little backrow. He bricked one game.)

Round 2: 2-1 to Relinquished Shaddoll (I think he's pretty new to the deck, it had some rough edges. Playing around Illusionist Faceless Magician is hard when you can't beat over it. Still, not THAT bad, and Decode Talker was amazing here. Got off Crystal Abundance game 1.)

Round 3: 0-2 to Yosenju (Bagooska can only go so far, lol. Game 2 was somewhat back and forth, but a Strike on my second Bagooska plus a Kama bounce on my Conclave sealed it.)

Round 4: 2-0 to 60-cardish Vampire (Deck needs work, lol. Game 1, got off a turn 2 or so Abundance, dropped him to 400 LP, and then stalled for a while since he had no hand and I knew the guy, so he wouldn't be too upset since he knew what I was going for. Eventually got off Rainbow Dragon, and sealed it with an Amethyst Cat soon after. Game 2 went fairly quickly, though he did draw better that game.)

#13 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4578 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted Today, 10:29 PM

Another two ticked off. (Three, actually, but one I kept forgetting to post. I completed it weeks ago. >.>)

Let's go with the recent ones, first. Huge Revolution and Elemental Burst.

3 x United Resistance

3 x People Running About

3 x Oppressed People

1 x Unicycular (Bunilla is obviously better, just wanted to use Unicycular. Needed a Level 1 EARTH Normal as a fourth Doriado target for maximum value Fitting Rooms. I'd have included more LV1's if I had the space, Treasure Panda is an insane card.)

2 x Dark Doriado (sets up Fitting Room perfectly)

3 x Treasure Panda

3 x Summoner Monk (searches Doriado and Panda, and enables Rank 4's should the need arise)

1 x Broken Bamboo Sword

1 x Card Destruction

3 x Cursed Bamboo Sword

3 x Enchanting Fitting Room

2 x Foolish Burial Goods

3 x Golden Bamboo Sword

2 x Magical Mallet (wish I didn't have to run this, but sometimes my last People Running About, etc. will be stuck in my hand)

1 x One Day of Peace

2 x Temple of the Kings (makes Huge Revolution easier to activate, and gives me a slim chance of turn 1 Huge Revolution if I get Doriado, Fitting Room and Huge Revolution. I did go for that game 2 against PK, but failed.)

1 x Elemental Burst

3 x Huge Revolution

1 x Agave Dragon

1 x Borreload Dragon

1 x Saryuja Skull Dread

1 x Gaia Saber, the Lightning Shadow

2 x Ib the World Chalice Priestess

1 x Space Insulator

2 x Link Spider

1 x Linkuriboh

1 x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

1 x Gagaga Samurai

1 x Evilswarm Nightmare

1 x Princess Cologne

Side Deck:

1 x Elemental Burst

1 x Knightmare Mermaid

2-1 to Burning Abyss (Can't say I expected to win this one. But he was new to the deck, and made a couple of misplays. Particularly locking his field with a Knightmare Cerberus at one point. Got off Huge Revolution game 1, which more or less won the game. Got off Elemental Burst game 3, and it similarly more or less won me the game, though it's noticeably a much crappier card than Huge Revolution.)

1-2 to Raccoons (Pretty close games. Won game 1 with a Borreload he couldn't out.)

0-2 to Phantom Knights (Game 1 is the only game of the night I got completely blown out. He opened well, my opening board was a People Running About with 2 Bamboo Swords on it. Game 2 was much closer.)

1-2 to Relinquished. (He kinda bricked Game 2, and I ended up Elemental Bursting his field of dead Traps. Other two games were slow, but close. The deck really doesn't deal well with Normal Monsters, since their fast effects that can use the opponent's stuff only work on Effect Monsters. More than once I beat down a Relinquished/Millennium-Eyes with a Unicycular or People Running About.)

This deck honestly impressed me. Like I said, I only got blown out once. Would've probably done slightly better if I had a better Extra Deck. Wish there were better Link 2's to sit on, and had more space for more Level 1 Treasure Panda fodder.

In other news, I finally completed Wild Wagon a couple of weeks ago. And forgot to post it. For ages.

1 x Abyss Actor - Evil Heel

3 x Abyss Actor - Superstar

3 x Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna

3 x Chronograph Sorcerer

3 x Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie

3 x Abyss Actor - Wild Hope

1 x Abyss Actor - Leading Lady

3 x Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser

3 x Abyss Actor - Comic Relief

1 x Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy

3 x Abyss Actor - Extras

1 x Timegazer Magician

3 x Abyss Playhouse - Fantastic Theater (quite a strong card. Also happens to be the only way I can force my opponent to trigger Wild Wagon.)

2 x Abyss Prop - Wild Wagon (so glad I can get this piece of garbage out of my deck now. It's not an Abyss Script or Abyss Actor card, so it's completely unsearchable and I can't pop it with Comic Relief. Its on-field effect is also pathetic.)

1 x Abyss Script - Abysstainment

1 x Abyss Script - Opening Ceremony

1 x Abyss Script - Romantic Terror (this card sucks. Often wished this was a second Abysstainment/Opening Ceremony.)

3 x Abyss Script - Rise of the Abyss King

2 x Terraforming

1 x Topologic Bomber Dragon

1 x Saryuja Skull Dread

1 x Knightmare Gryphon

2 x Zefra Metaltron

1 x Summon Sorceress

1 x Decode Talker

1 x Traffic Ghost (I think I "borrowed" a Borreload from this deck and put this in its place)

1 x Masterking Archfiend

1 x Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (if I could run 10 of these, I probably would)

1 x Pentestag

2 x Wee Witch's Apprentice

1 x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

Side:

1 x Abyss Actor - Evil Heel

3 x Breaker the Magical Warrior (Anti-Spell Fragrance and Secret Village of the Spellcasters are cards)

3 x Purple Poison Magician (free removal is nice. I've often thought about maining at least one)

1 x Abyss Script - Fantasy Magic

1 x Abyss Script - Opening Ceremony

2 x Abyss Script - Romantic Terror

1 x Abyss Actors' Curtain Call

1 x Witch's Strike

Pretty sure I stole cards from this Side Deck at some point.

1-2 to Orcust with a bunch of engines, primarily Zoodiac (Got off Wild Wagon game 1.)

0-2 Crusadia Guardragon

2-0 to Orcust (Got off Wild Wagon game 2.)

1-2 to Orcust (Yeah, faced Orcust 3 times.)

Edited by RiverShock, Today, 10:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RiverShock