Photo
- - - - - 142 replies to this topic

Duel Links

• Please log in to reply

#141 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5363 posts 5.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako
  • Interests:Video Games, Yugioh, and many other things.

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

Havent gotten my 2nd 50 yet, but im just aiming for 1,000,000 mostly. I like the sleeves and the mat, other than that ill just climb and grab until theres no more time. I might make Rex my guy with reminder to the raw power aspect, but righr now im using Keith because of his ability to shuffle a card back and draw another to increase my chances of getting ghoul. In theory, anyways.

#142 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4451 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

I'm just using my standard main deck. Still vaguely Machine-ish, but with Flash Assailants. Did replace my Pumprincess with my prismatic Hunter with 7 Weapons, though. Very nice to have a monster other than Flash Assailant that can beat over Gross Ghost. I'd use more, but its 1000 ATK isn't great for Bakura's Ectoplasmer. The fact the one I'm using is Prismatic is awsome, though. Any amount of extra points results in much more progress. :P

#143 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5363 posts 5.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako
  • Interests:Video Games, Yugioh, and many other things.

Posted Yesterday, 08:32 PM

True that, from one of the new packs i pilled the 1700 atk rider guy prismatic. Him and Shard of Greed almost guarantee it.

... plus having a 1700 atk monster that can gain 500 atk by banishing a normal trap doesnt hurt either.

Edited by Zane Kamanako, Yesterday, 08:32 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Jesse, Yami Stomach