RuneKing

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:07 AM

Replay shared! #DuelLinks

https://duellinks.ko...650f1dd2d7bf0af

Sam's getting wrecked by my Dino's :o

#562 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4583 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:26 PM

I've never had any of those replay links work, ever.

#563 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5488 posts 6.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako
  • Interests:Video Games, Yugioh, and many other things.

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:01 PM

So, Red-Eyes finally got most of its fusion support... so are they going to finally release that Archfiend Black Skull Dragon soon to compliment the addition of Red-Eyes Fusion?

#564 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4583 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:31 AM

Nah, Archfiend Black Skull's still too strong. I'm mildly surprised we didn't get Meteor Black Comet Dragon, who seems fine. 1200 burn isn't a lot.

That being said, Red-Eyes is getting a little more stuff in the next booster pack. Black Metal Dragon and Black Stone of Legend are interesting. (I feel like Black Stone's better in Toons than Red-Eyes here, though.) Also Red-Eyes Baby Dragon, but that's not really noteworthy.

In other news, I finally spent more money on Duel Links. (Bringing my total spent to a whopping $15 AUD.) Bought two copies of the Neos deck (in addition to the Gem one). Plan to use Neos Bujins as my main deck going forward. I had been wanting something a bit faster and more consistent than Buster Blader for a while, so that works out well. Still trying to build other stuff as well (mainly Steelswarm) since I like variety, and I'm tempted to TRY for Krawlers when the new set Drops, even though they're expensive. (This would be an easy sell for me if we got ANY of their Spells/Traps. I wish we had gotten at least ONE of Shadows or Pawn.)

I think this new box may set a new record for most archetypes introduced in a single Duel Links box. It introduces members and support for Krawler, World Legacy, Metaphys, Subterror, Rose Dragon and Tindangle (with a whopping 2 cards, though I guess Intruder is interesting).

Edited by RiverShock, 16 May 2019 - 08:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users