Photo
- - - - - 534 replies to this topic

Duel Links

• Please log in to reply

#521 RuneKing Ancient One Needs a life 842 posts 19.00 XCB

RuneKing

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

So I'd been playing a half completed counter fairy build with fairy's smile using ishizu for the longest now all of sudden I'm seeing ppl using the same thing smh lmao flattery I suppose

16m6idi.png

Nice little counter trap battle won by yours truly '-'

#522 bobandjim Ancient One Needs a life 984 posts 108.00 XCB

bobandjim

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:47 PM

The blue Aromage prevent any monster effects from activating after it declares battle.

#523 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5474 posts 6.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako
  • Interests:Video Games, Yugioh, and many other things.

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:22 AM

Thanks guys, that makes me feel even better. No need to fear any monster effects with them when they attack, just back row and bad hands.

#524 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4549 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Well, that cap increase was a lot less impressive than I thought it'd be. On the upside, there's only like half a dozen cards I need to grind for. On the other hand... Would more good cards have been too much to ask? Also, only 1 card per duelist this time was kinda lame. They could've combined 2 of the gem lots to give another card. Kinda sucks that most of these will never see play. The only ones that might have some competitive worth are what, Card Trooper, Newdoria, Visionary and MAYBE Aegis, Toon Gemini Elf or Amazoness Queen?

Oh well, the extra deck slot's nice (though I wish it wasn't the Level 41 reward, I could do with a few gems sooner) and it gives me something to do since I had everyone maxed.

Edited by RiverShock, 26 April 2018 - 10:59 AM.

#525 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5474 posts 6.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

And as for the new event... does anyone else see the new skill that the pre-announcement said would be in the event for yami yugi? Because i looked earlier and didnt see it...

Nevermind, saw the new notice.

Edited by Zane Kamanako, 29 April 2018 - 04:36 PM.

#526 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4549 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

So... I just got my first DUPLICATE Prismatic. (Not including card trader ones, since I already had 3 Cerberus and 3 Polymerization. Don't ask me why I went for Cerberus rather than Wonder Wand...)

Spoiler

That (and the Skilled Blue Magician I got around the same time as the duplicate Kuriboh) brings me to 35 total prismatics, including card trader ones and freebies.

Spoiler

Also have 11 random prismatics on Steam. I'm feeling lazy, so I'll just name them: Panther Warrior, Medium of the Ice Barrier, Swift Birdman Joe, Submarineroid, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger, Castle of Dark Illusions, Royal Firestorm Guards, Gravekeeper's Priestess, Crystal Beacon, Machine Angel Absolute Ritual and Gorgon's Eye.

On the other hand... I can't believe I've gotten 2 prismatics from the Battle City event so far, but zero Glossy/Prismatic Anti-Magic Arrows. I've gotten 15 from this event, all of which are regular. Oh well, there's still time I guess. Maybe I'll sink some more duel orbs in. (Wouldn't mind Glossy/Prismatic Amazoness Princess from Mai anyway.) Incidentally, Duel Orbs are capped at 999. (Going into the Gift Box after that, of course.) Yay, hitting more caps. Wonder when I'll hit the coin cap, lol. (Currently at like 4.8m.)

...Would you believe I just got ANOTHER Prismatic from the Battle City lottery? A Horn of the Unicorn this time. WTF.

Speaking of caps... It only displays a maximum of 99 copies of a card in the quantity, but you can have more than 99. (I currently have 101 Swordsman of Landstar on Steam.)

Edited by RiverShock, 06 May 2018 - 07:20 PM.

#527 bobandjim Ancient One Needs a life 984 posts 108.00 XCB

bobandjim

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

I also hit the Duel Orbs cap.  I don't think I've ever used any since I started playing the game.

I dropped a ton of gems on the new spellbook deck.  As soon as I saw they were giving us Spellbook of Fate, I knew the deck would be good.  I'm bouncing between a 30 card and 20 card version.  

#528 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4549 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

So... What Ultra are you guys going for with the "Dream Ticket"? I think I'm leaning towards a second Snipe Hunter, but IDK. Into the Void and Soul Exchange are also kinda tempting. There's nothing I actually outright "need". None of the decks I have built really need another UR. (I guess I could get a second Gaia Plate for Magnet Warriors, but I haven't used those in a while anyway.)

I also have another dilemma altogether... What do I give my STEAM account? Considering the fact packs are off-limits, EVERY card there is otherwise unobtainable, lol. I guess, again, Snipe Hunter's probably the best bet, but it might take me a while to decide on that one...

#529 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9467 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

tempted to go for a third snipe hunter myself, since i've pulled everything else (sans slash dragon) from that set i could want (i could build bujin if i wanted, i have 3 yamato)

#530 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5474 posts 6.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

After much debating within myself i settled on another red eyes wyvern, my recent deck of interest has been red eyes paladin and ive felt myself needing another copy of that. Could also use another dragon destroyer fusion and king of the swamp, but im actually running well with them at 1 and 1 slash dragon seems to be all i need right now with the red eyes and felgrand support cards.

#531 bobandjim Ancient One Needs a life 984 posts 108.00 XCB

bobandjim

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

Heads up if you are sending vagabond challenges, now send No monster effects.  It is worth the same as 1 card in hand and much easier.

#532 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4549 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:02 AM

Oh, neat. I got a second duplicate prismatic. Of an extremely powerful card. Can't wait to use it.

Spoiler

Guess it's fitting since it's one of the first prismatics I got.

#533 bobandjim Ancient One Needs a life 984 posts 108.00 XCB

bobandjim

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:11 AM

I can't believe dragons beat spellcasters.  What nonsense

#534 Zane Kamanako Oldies Executioner of Dark World. 5474 posts 6.00 XCB

Zane Kamanako

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

Idk but im happy. Im shocked too, though, with how much i was seeing spellbooks everywhere.

#535 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9467 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

never underestimate the sheer number of newbs who picked kaiba and grabbed their free set of blue-eyes and built a dragon beat deck as soon as he hit level 4 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users