Photo
- - - - - 4 replies to this topic

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMixes

PS4, 60fps, 2017

• Please log in to reply

#1 JinZ Ancient One The guy peeking through your window 4605 posts 17.00 XCB

JinZ

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

So, at long last, HD I.5+II.5 ReMix announced for PS4.

March 9th, 2017 (Japan), March 28th (US), March 31st (Europe)

With II.8 Final Chapter Prologue coming January, next year will be damn good. Who knows, we might even get a release date for 3!

Hah!

60fps and one disc.

Time to start praying save transfer is added, like FFX/X-2 HD.

#2 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5530 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

I've never played Kingdom Hearts before... 

Everyone who's played it seems to love it. So maybe I can check this out.

#3 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:50 PM

played the first one didnt really like it, i hear it gets better in the spin-offs/sequels but alas i dont own a PS4 and i doubt my computer is strong enough to emulate it through PCSX2 though i could always give it a shot. or just find the PS2 versions cheap on amazon i still have a functioning PS2

#4 JinZ Ancient One The guy peeking through your window 4605 posts 17.00 XCB

JinZ

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:03 AM

Well, the PS3 and, soon, PS4 collections have the Final Mix versions, which didn't get an international release on PS2 (Though it does seem people made an english patch).

Even then, the first game is a bit rough to start, but some of the new abilities improve combat considerably.
Chain of Memories...either you love it or hate it. Combat isn't like the main games, being card based instead.
KH2 is more fluid, the new mechanics, like Drives, are fun (Though some of the grind can get boring as it's very specific, like "Kill X of this enemy").
Birth by Sleep is one of the best, but you're likely to hit the ending of each character's playthrough just as they're getting the best moves. :expressionless: KH3 mechanics seem to be taking heavily from it as well as 2.

Re:Coded, is basically optional, the relevant bits are a couple of story scenes that'll explain how characters learned something.
358/2 Days is also, so far, not really too important in the grand scheme of things. More background info mostly.

I haven't played 3D yet, so the PS4 port will be my first shot at it. It is one of the important titles to the story.

All in all, the best ways of playing/going through the series

-PS4 collections

-PS3 collections + Dream Drop Distance on 3DS (Circle pad pro/New 3DS recommended) + Watch 0.2 and χ Back Cover

-Youtube

-PS2 1 + 2 + Re:Chain of Memories, PSP Birth By Sleep, 3DS Re:Coded + 358/2 Days + 3D, Watch 0.2 and χ Back Cover (Biggest issue is that either you straight up pirate some of it or get lucky with your store search, as none of the games is available digitally)

#5 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

This game is absolute garbage. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users