Weekly Deck Building Contest!
Welcome to the weekly deck building contest!
Congratulations to Yami Stomach, who won the 03/13 Weekly Deck Building Contest with his Absolute Powerforce deck! The Sun Dragon/Moon Dragon loop returns in celebration of the upcoming 7th generation of Pokémon. :b
Everyone who participated will receive 1 x Pre-Synchro Era pack as thanks for participating. For winning this contest, Yami Stomach will instead receive his choice of 3 x Pre-Synchro Era or 1 x Pre-Xyz Era packs.
- Each member may submit up to one deck per week.
- Each round of the contest will last one week.
- The decks entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the decks up for voting are encouraged, but not required.
- Each participant will receive 1 x Pre-Synchro Era pack as thanks for participating.
- The winner will instead receive a prize of their choice of 3 x Pre-Synchro Era packs or 1 x Pre-Xyz Era packs.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was to make a deck using monsters with all 6 classic Attributes, none dominating the deck.
This week's theme, chosen by Exarion, is about the alphabet.
It may sound like a Billy theme, but it's not! Try to be as competitive as possible. But create a deck using cards that start with the same letter. Extra Deck included. TCG only.
Cards that start with the same word being part of the same archetype are restricted to 2 per word per deck. For example: only 2 different "Infernity" cards (any number of copies) per deck, but you may add another 2 different "Infernoid" cards in the same deck. (Notice that Dai-Sojo of the Ice Barrier, Defender of the Ice Barrier, Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier and Dewdark of the Ice Barrier are not affected by this rule, so you may use all of them in the same deck.)