Photo
- - - - - 13 replies to this topic

Weekly Create-A-Card Contest

Contest, CAC, Yugioh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: This week's contenders (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Place your votes!

1. Nefarian (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

2. Hoopa Confined/Unbound (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

3. Wigglytuff (3 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Chronojet Dragon (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

5. Abraxas, Avatar of Kadras (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

6. Abdul Alhazred, the Harbinger of Despair (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

7. Parallel City (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

8. Fire Altar (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

9. Black Lotus (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Crystal Jouster (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Vote

#1 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Memes and emoji.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!

Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
Congratulations to Exarion, who won the contest on 01/13 with Kuribloom! A Plant-Type WATER "Kuri" monster that prevents effect damage first, then prevents battle damage from direct attacks by ending the Battle Phase
Everyone who participated will receive 1 x Pre-Synchro Era pack as thanks for participating. For winning this contest, Exarion will instead receive your choice of 3 x Pre-Synchro Era or 1 x Pre-Xyz Era packs.

Previous Winners

Spoiler

The Rules

• Each member may submit up to one card each week.
  • Each round of the contest will last for one week.
  • The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
  • Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
  • The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
  • Be creative!

This Week's Contenders

Last week's theme was to choose a card from another TCG and make a YGO card based on it.

Spoiler

The Theme

This week's theme, chosen by Jesse, is to make a card naming it after any member from XC (past or present), with the effect reflecting either the username or the personality of that user (or even both, why not?).

Have fun~

#2 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

Eel

Light/Reptile

2000/1600

5*

If this card is tribute summoned, neither player can declare an attack, special summon, or activate spell or trap cards. during each of your end phases place one Counter on this card. when this card has 3 counters it gains 500 ATK and negates the previous effect. it also gains the following effect:

• Cards and Effects cannot be negated. this card cannot be targetted by the effects of Trap cards.

We all hated him. he got much better. we now love him. (somewhat)

Edited by Yami Stomach, 24 January 2016 - 07:17 PM.

#3 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4481 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:00 PM

This is a tough criteria, but I think I've got one!

Osiris X (the name doesn't have to be completely exact, right?)

DIVINE/Divine-Beast/Effect

?/?/Lv 11

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When Special Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by card effects. This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. When a monster(s) is Summoned to your opponent's side of the field face-up: That monster(s) loses 2000 ATK (if in Attack Position), or 2000 DEF (if in Defense Position), then if its ATK or DEF has been reduced to 0 as a result, destroy it.

#4 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5503 posts 424.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, the name doesn't have to be exact, although it would be nice.

Note, as well, that you can use members' previous names too. 

#5 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2436 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:26 PM

Rivershock

Water/lvl5

Thunder/Effect

When this monster is summoned, your opponent takes 500 damage. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card: destroy 1 card on the field, and if you do inflict 500 damage to that card's owner.

2200 atk/ 1800 def

#6 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2657 posts 155.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

Easy Pick for me, but I'm biased.

Shadow-Wolf, The Umbra Magister

DARK | Beast | ***** | Effect | 2100 ATK | 1900 DEF |

During your Main Phase, you can Special Summon a number of WATER Attribute Monsters from your Hand or Deck equal to the number of Monsters your opponent controls. If you do, Monsters you control cannot attack this turn, except for Monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

...Yeah, it's mostly my bias and past experiences as reference for this, but I do miss ShadowWolf... quite a bit. Sigh...

#7 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5503 posts 424.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:42 AM

Storyteller

LIGHT/4*

Fairy/Effect

1700/1100

If this card is Summoned: You can pay 1000 LP; activate 1 "Toon World" from your Deck. During either player's End Phase: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 Toon Monster from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you use this effect, except Toon Monsters.

Once upon a time...

#8 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

Abyss

Field Spell Card

This card's name is treated as "Umi". All WATER monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. When a WATER monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can change that target to face-down Defense Position. If you control "Tornado Wall", WATER monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

#9 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

Blydden

LIGHT - Level 5

4◄ During your Main Phase, if you activated a Counter Trap Card this turn: You can target 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, then destroy this card. ►4

[Fairy/Pendulum/Effect]

When this card is Summoned: You can place a card from your Deck on the top of your Deck. If you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky", you can add that card to your hand instead. You can only activate this effect of "Blydden" once per turn.

ATK/2000 DEF/2500

Blydden is love (although a bit self-destructive sometimes).

#10 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:47 PM

Abyss

Field Spell Card

This card's name is treated as "Umi". All WATER monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. When a WATER monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can change that target to face-down Defense Position. If you control "Tornado Wall", WATER monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

i am dissapoint

#11 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

Abyss

Field Spell Card

i am dissapoint

I was going to make a Stomach card, but Abyss re-appeared last night and then I remembered how much I loved that name and always wanted a Umi card to be named Abyss lol.

#12 FattMatt Members Just Starting 29 posts 1.00 XCB

FattMatt

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

Dante of the Inferno

LIGHT Level 6 Fiend/Effect 2500/1500

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by sending 2 monsters in your possession (1 "Dante" monster and 1 "Burning Abyss" monster) to the Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, banish it when it leaves the field. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Level 3 "Burning Abyss" monster in your possession or in your Graveyard; activate its second effect that you can only activate once per turn.

Just picked a random high-rated user. Wasn't sure how to word the effect of this card, but there you go.

Edited by FattMatt, 25 January 2016 - 06:25 PM.

#13 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2436 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

Abyss

Field Spell Card

i am dissapoint

I was going to make a Stomach card, but Abyss re-appeared last night and then I remembered how much I loved that name and always wanted a Umi card to be named Abyss lol.

Sad thing is, Eel was the reason I didn't do a Stomach the Macho Pony (of Doom) card.....

Edited by warrain, 26 January 2016 - 12:15 AM.

#14 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:05 PM

24h warning!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, CAC, Yugioh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users