Weekly Deck Building Contest!
Welcome to the weekly deck building contest!
Congratulations to Exarion, who won the 01/12 Weekly Deck Building Contest with his deck, Zefrasworn! Zefra and Lightsworn archetypes doesn't seem to fit much, but milling the right Zefra, along with some assorted Tuner Monsters, may set up some nice combos!
Everyone who participated will receive 1 x Pre-Synchro Era pack as thanks for participating. For winning this contest, Exarion will instead receive your choice of 3 x Pre-Synchro Era or 1 x Pre-Xyz Era packs.
- Each member may submit up to one deck per week.
- Each round of the contest will last one week.
- The decks entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the decks up for voting are encouraged, but not required.
- Each participant will receive 1 x Pre-Synchro Era pack as thanks for participating.
- The winner will instead receive a prize of their choice of 3 x Pre-Synchro Era packs or 1 x Pre-Xyz Era packs.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was to make a deck with only Tuner Monsters as monsters in the Main Deck.
This week's theme, chosen by 6SAMS, is about Billy decks!
Yu-Gi-Oh! has always been competitive, and it often results in decks that are strong but not the most fun to play and are built to win. However, for this week's contest, the main idea is fun. Construct a Billy deck that you feel could be considered "fun" to play. For those who don't know what a Billy deck is, basically it is a deck that is not made to win, but rather to build around a certain theme or gimmicky combo who's sole purpose is to provide enjoyment for the user. Additional information could be found in the link above.
Explanations aren't needed, but if there's a certain combo or theme you'd want to point out, they would be helpful.