Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!
Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
Congratulations to TheLaughingMan-JDS, who won the contest on 12/06 with Eon's Echo! This power Counter Trap Card will negate just about any effect your opponent can throw at you, be it Spell, Trap, or Monster, and at almost no cost; but it requires a special type of monster; a monster that's a Trap in your Deck.
For winning this contest, TheLaughingman-JDS, you may pick 3 packs from pre-synchro era or 1 pack from pre-xyz era to add to your collection. Everyone else who entered, as thanks for participating, you may each also pick 1 pack from pre-synchro era to add to your collection.
- Each member may submit up to one card each week.
- Each round of the contest will last for one week.
- The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
- The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was "Make a card that lets you draw to 5 cards".
This week's theme, chosen by TheLaughingMan-JDS, is "Kuri" monsters. These monsters, from the iconic Kuriboh from Yu-Gi-Oh's earliest days, have occasionally graced the face of the card game with their generally adorable complexion...... and annoying stall-tactic effects.
Create a "Kuri" monster.