Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!
Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
Congratulations to TheLaughingMan-JDS, who won the contest on 12/13 with Dispersal Jar! This card punishes your opponent for controlling more cards than you, and allows you to compensate the lack of field advantage by increasing your hand advantage, while also being a very effective battle phaser ender.
For winning this contest, JDS, you may pick 3 packs from pre-synchro era or 1 pack from pre-xyz era to add to your collection. Everyone else who entered, as thanks for participating, you may each also pick 1 pack from pre-synchro era to add to your collection.
- Each member may submit up to one card each week.
- Each round of the contest will last for one week.
- The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
- The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was "Make a Counter Trap".
This week's theme, chosen by Jesse (because he's confused), is to make a card that allows you to draw until you have 5 cards in your hand. The trick here is to balance the card so that it wouldn't go straight on the forbidden list. Yamata Dragon and Morphing Jar are a few examples - except Morphing Jar is banned.
Create a card that allows you to draw until you have 5 cards in your hand.