Photo
- - - - - 27 replies to this topic

Digimon Adventure Tri (V2)

Digimon adventure and 4 more...

• Please log in to reply

#21 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:49 PM

More important than boobs: Is it going to ever be dubbed in ENGLISH? I want to know whether to wait or to watch it subbed.

Kind of a no-brainer it will be dubbed. I mean, how can it NOT?

Compared to the other spin-off seasons till now, Digimon Adventure has always been THE flagship of the series.

P.S: 500th post~

Is there a date for the dubbing? Will the ORIGINAL CAST come back and dub it? I don't think I can listen to the English dub without the original cast.

The rumble game's graphics look horrible, definitely last gen, if not PS2/Xbox. Also, why doesn't Gomamon digivolve into Ikkakumon? That just seems so weird. The Cyber Sleuth game looks interesting, but they need to work on those graphics. It looks like a PS2 game.

#22 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 516 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:46 AM

More important than boobs: Is it going to ever be dubbed in ENGLISH? I want to know whether to wait or to watch it subbed.

Compared to the other spin-off seasons till now, Digimon Adventure has always been THE flagship of the series.

Is there a date for the dubbing? Will the ORIGINAL CAST come back and dub it? I don't think I can listen to the English dub without the original cast.

The rumble game's graphics look horrible, definitely last gen, if not PS2/Xbox. Also, why doesn't Gomamon digivolve into Ikkakumon? That just seems so weird. The Cyber Sleuth game looks interesting, but they need to work on those graphics. It looks like a PS2 game.

1. It just barely started. Like all anime, give the thing some time to be around before asking about the dub.

2. Obviously they're last gen, it says PS3 exclusive right there in the trailers and it came out over a year ago. >.>

3. Because thats Gomamon's mega evolution. Look it up.

4. To be fair, this is also releasing in Vita.

#23 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9429 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

its not last gen actually cyber sleuth is PSVita/PS4 

the other one is last gen tho

#24 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:27 AM

1. It just barely started. Like all anime, give the thing some time to be around before asking about the dub.

2. Obviously they're last gen, it says PS3 exclusive right there in the trailers and it came out over a year ago. >.>

I don't know how anime works. I thought they plan things for release at the same time, so if it releases in Japan, it's already dubbed and ready to go in USA. 

Does that rumble game only feature the rookies and the mega levels? If so, that's just weird.

Also, just because it's on the VITA it has to look ugly? Unless the PS4 version has superior graphics I probably won't get it. I just wish the Digimon game developers would work harder on something. Perhaps bring the PSP Japan exclusive game out on PS4 in completely revamped graphics?

#25 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9429 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

I don't know how anime works. I thought they plan things for release at the same time, so if it releases in Japan, it's already dubbed and ready to go in USA. 

Does that rumble game only feature the rookies and the mega levels? If so, that's just weird.

Also, just because it's on the VITA it has to look ugly? Unless the PS4 version has superior graphics I probably won't get it. I just wish the Digimon game developers would work harder on something. Perhaps bring the PSP Japan exclusive game out on PS4 in completely revamped graphics?

or, yknow, give us those 2 DS games they never released in the west,

#26 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:11 PM

or, yknow, give us those 2 DS games they never released in the west,

What DS games? DAWN and DUSK?

#27 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9429 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

no, we got those. hence the english titles

Digimon Story Lost Evolution and Digimon Super Xros Wars Red/Blue

#28 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 516 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:24 AM

Is it just me.....or did that look like the Digimon emperor in the end? o___O

Also, everybody having mega forms now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Digimon adventure, nostalgia overload, still relevant, its happening again, derp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users