Photo
- - - - - 4 replies to this topic

Dragon Quest Heroes MIGHT be coming to PC

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and 3 more...

• Please log in to reply

#1 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 517 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

dragon-quest-heroes-06-02-15-2.jpg

Among the advertisements that currently appear in Steam's update news pop ups is one for Heroes (via Gematsu). The ad claims the game can be preordered now, but clicking through for details--which ordinarily would take you to the store page--redirects to Steam's frontpage. That's because the game page doesn't exist (or at least isn't public), suggesting this ad wasn't meant to appear yet. Square Enix has yet to officially announce a PC version of the game, but we've followed up with the company to see if it'll confirm its existence and share a release date. Heroes, the full title for which is the exhaustingly long Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below, launched in Japan for PS3 and PS4 in February. It made its debut in North America and Europe in October, but only on PS4. Its success could determine whether or not more Dragon Quest games are localized.

http://www.gamespot....o/1100-6432239/

http://gematsu.com/2...coming-pc-steam

omg079.gif

Never in my life have I been more grateful to be a PC gamer.......

DQH-Steam-Ad-Leaked.jpg

#2 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5530 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:31 PM

Dragon Quest... That name sounds super familiar but it was never one of the games I played as a kid.

Maybe this is where I get into the series?

#3 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:43 AM

so it seems everybody is getting a Dynasty Warriors crossover these days

cool

#4 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:34 PM

As a DW fanboy, i can only hope we get a decent DW game on PC. I know 8XLC was good, but it really felt like just a tacked on expansion from 8's changes, which were already minor in comparison to 7. But, I am still an idiot, so here's hoping.

#5 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 517 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:37 AM

ITS HAPPENING: http://store.steampo...com/app/410850/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users