Photo
- - - - - 5 replies to this topic

Fallout 4

• Please log in to reply

#1 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:20 AM

I'm surprised no one started a FO4 thread yet.

About 8~ hours into the game and it feels like I only scratched the surface. There's so much to do with crafting, city building, exploring, crafting, quests, gun mods, crafting... I feel like I'm going to dump 50+ hours into this easily.

Anyone else started playing?

Also, spoiler your stuff!

#2 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

I haven't got the game yet. I mean I don't have my PS4 with me at uni, and I don't play shooters on the PC. 

Never played the other Fallouts either, although my friend begged me to play them. Well, he didn't play Mass Effect so.. 

Might be able to play this over the Christmas holidays, that would be nice. Here's hoping.

#3 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:03 AM

Almost 20 hours into it, haven't even finished main questline yet. The customization for everything will be the death of me, kinda wish the interface was smoother at times but looting bodies just by hovering over is a really nice feature. Had a few jumpscare moments and plenty of explosions, dialogue was awkward occasionally but generally passable. My only other real complaint would be a feeling that quest progression and enemy combat strength is mismatched at times, but that might just be me. 

There were also a few bugs, nothing too major that couldn't be fixed by reloading the previous save, but it is annoying when you're trying to talk to a quest related NPC when they're randomly chilling on an unreachable rooftop. I ended up having to build a staircase just to get up there. Dogmeat also just straight up started floating away this one time, that was a little weird too.

Getting crafting resources can be a pain at times but it makes the completed construction more fulfilling I guess.

#4 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=552955409

The best weapon I have found so far.

#5 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2688 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:04 PM

The only thing i know is the framerate starts tanking in the more intense areas. However, i'm not a Bethesda fanboy, and still don't like Skyrims. so my opinions are clearly terrible.

#6 Emma Team XC TML's Secretary 1713 posts 72.00 XCB

Emma

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

So far my framerate has only died when I spam FatMan shots. Which is understandable considering they're nukes.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users