Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!
Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
Congratulations to Exarion, who won the contest on 10/18 with Heart-Eater Ammit! This monster, which can be Fusion Summoned with any two non-Effect monsters, serves as something of a Secret Village of Spellcasters, except it deals with monsters. The interesting aspect of this monster is that, the weaker a Normal Monster you control, the harder it is for your opponent to deal with, since it blows up monsters your opponents Summon that are stronger than a Normal Monster you control!
For winning this contest, Exarion, you may pick 3 packs from pre-synchro era or 1 pack from pre-xyz era to add to your collection. Stomach, Eel, Jesse, TLM-JDS, bobandjim, Warrain, and RiverShock, as thanks for participating, you may each also pick 1 pack from pre-synchro era to add to your collection.
- Each member may submit up to one card each week.
- Each round of the contest will last for one week.
- The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
- The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was "Make a IRL version of an Anime-only card".
This week's theme, chosen by Eel, is stand-alone cards. While a good portion of the game relies on Archetypes, there are quite a few cards in the game that pretty much stand alone do their own thing. These may be things as useless as Gyakutennno Megami or potential combo cards like Gallix the Star Beast.
Make a card that supports such a standalone card.
Edited by storyteller, 08 November 2015 - 08:14 AM.