Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!
Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
Congratulations to Exarion, who won the contest on 10/4 with Oya, Goddess of the Storm! A level 7 ritual monster with respectable stats, and the ability to not only negate a monster effect, but also spin the monster back into its owner's deck once per turn! The Ritual Spell also has the added benefits of boosting Oya to a nice 3100 ATK should your opponent control more cards than you at the time of its summoning.
For winning this contest, Exarion, you may pick 3 packs from pre-synchro era or 1 pack from pre-xyz era to add to your collection. Warrain, Stomach, Eel, and TLM-JDS, as thanks for participating, you may each also pick 1 pack from pre-synchro era to add to your collection.
- Each member may submit up to one card each week.
- Each round of the contest will last for one week.
- The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
- The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Last week's theme was "Cards that make Polymerization relevant".
This week's theme, chosen by TLM-JDS, is to retrain a Ritual Monster! As we talked about two weeks ago, most of the earliest Ritual Monsters were big, dumb muscle. Some of them have, however, since been retrained into Effect Monsters, such as Dark Magician of Chaos and the various Black Luster Soldier variants.
Make an Effect Monster that is in the image of an existing non-Effect Ritual Monster.
Edited by storyteller, 28 October 2015 - 09:17 PM.