Draft Tournament: War of the Giants
Welcome to the experimental Draft Tournament!
- Each participant will receive a PM with 15, randomly generated cards from Battle Pack: War of the Giants - Round 2. Pick a card to keep.
- After each participant has picked a card, the PM will be edited to reflect the next batch of cards to choose from. Pick another card to keep. Keep all picks in the same post.
- This process is repeated until all cards from pack 1 are gone.
- This process is repeated for 2 more packs.
- After you have your 45 cards, build a minimum 40-card deck using only those cards.
- Cards not used in the main deck are considered Side Board cards. You may change your deck any time.
- Tournament format will be decided after sign-ups are over.
- Please follow common sense. You will be penalized if you do something that is not written in these rules, but obviously runs counter to the intentions of the game.
- Have fun!
- Sinister Serpent is treated as having the new text.
- First turn no-draw rule is in effect.
- The 1 re-draw per match rule is in effect.
- If you see someone in your bracket you have yet to duel, you may duel them and report the score, regardless of the round.
- Credits to bobandjim and TLM-JDS for suggesting this tournament.
- Stomach the MachoPony
6SAMS VS Exarion
And the Winner is....
Congratulations to 6SAMS, XC's first Drafting Champion!
Edited by storyteller, 17 November 2015 - 12:45 PM.