Weekly Create-A-Card Contest!
Welcome to the weekly create-a-card contest!
This is a experimental, regularized version of the create-a-card we're used to.
I'll be running this parallel to the original thread for a few weeks to see what you guys think of it.
- Each member may submit up to one card each week.
- Each round of the contest will last for one week.
- The cards entered in a previous week's contest will be placed in a poll during the new week's contest.
- Comments on the cards up for voting are encouraged, but not required
- The winner of a round gets to decide the next open theme for the contest.
- Be creative!
This Week's Contenders
Rituals have come a long way. Back in the day, Rituals were bland, bland cards; for the longest time, they sported no effects, and were unwieldy due to the massive disadvantage they created, as well as the unreliability of having to gather both the monster and its ritual. Still, at that time, it was one of the few, unique methods where a player could Summon a high-level monster without prior commitment of resources to the battlefield. Since then, they have occasionally dominated the meta, through such decks as Gishki, or even the Nekroz just these days.
Make a Ritual Monster.
You may also make a Ritual Spell for your monster.
Edited by storyteller, 28 October 2015 - 09:18 PM.