1x Dark Strike Fighter

1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon

1x Psyframe Lord Zeta

1x Psychic Lifetrancer

1x Black Rose Moonlight Dragon

1x Ancient Sacred Wyvern

1x Magical Android

So here's a Psyframe deck i worked on.

the gimmick with psyframes is most of em cant be normal summoned BUT if you have no monsters and conditions are fulfilled (a card activated, opponent attacking) you can SS one of them from your hand and Psyframe Driver from your deck or hand or GY.  both are banished at end phase but with Psyframe Circuit that's moot since when a psychic monster is Special Summoned you can immediately Synchro Summon using psychic monsters you control. Omega and Zeta are the boss monsters and i only run 1 of each since they can recycle themselves.

Monsters are main psyframes, 3 driver is cloggy and sometimes one gets banished with no way to recover it in hand. so a second one can really help. 

Spells are for Getting the Field Spell ASAP and also for recycling banished psyframes. also some staples.

Traps are mostly staples with Mind over Matter being a themed Solemn Warning and Overload being alright but not great

extra is just a standard array of synchros for the level variety i can make, i rarely if ever will have 2 monsters with the same level out so no Xyz.

#2 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

How has the deck been running for you? I've played some games with Psyframes and it seemed like they didn't do much, especially without the field spell.

Also idk if this is legit or not, but I've heard some builds use stuff like Final Countdown or Wave Motion Cannon to force your opponent into doing things so you can get your Psyframes off.

#3 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

First off where are you Cardcars?

You never normal summon anyways. In the same vein Duality is also pretty good for looking for pieces in this deck.

I don't like E Tele in this deck you really don't want to be summoning your psyframes outside of hand in general.

I would 100% replace the 2 Mind with 2 Overload that card is absolutely INSANE. Your opp blind typhoons you get the free search for Alpha or whatever you need at the absolute worst. The card in general is just way too good remember you can also banish Psyframe monsters on the board which can help you stall until you draw your field. You can even typhoon it yourself if you want a search.

As for forcing your opponent to do things I generally prefer Wind Up Rabbit or Thunderbird.

#4 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:42 AM

will do that trap lineup change ASAP. also i never really see myself needing an extra draw off cardcar.

#5 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

will do that trap lineup change ASAP. also i never really see myself needing an extra draw off cardcar.

Cardcar is practically pot of greed for psyframes I don't see why you wouldn't want it.

Free cards is good

#6 SparkyFlary Ancient One Tsundere Slayer 428 posts 33.00 XCB

SparkyFlary

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

Woa my bad didn't see this topic lol. Wouldn't have posted my deck if I had. A monster like wind-up rabbit should go in the main deck. Sometimes opponent waits for you to deck out by doing nothing. You need something to actually beat them down when that happens.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Psyframe, Deck, OCG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users