Weekly Haiku Contest: Revival Edition
Welcome to the Weekly Haiku Contest: Revival Edition!
Why haikus? The ease of writing and brevity make the haiku a perfect form for competition's sake, and are interesting and fun to both write and read.Here's a quick blurb if you'd like to read more.
Also, if you happened to have been a judge for the Jan 2 contest, if you could pm me your chosen winner, I'll add it to the previous winners list.
- Each member can enter up to 1 haiku per week and alter them anytime before the contest ends.
- Haikus must follow the 5-7-5 format.
- Each contest will last a week. If participation is scarce, it may be extended to biweekly in the future.
- After each round, a poll will be included in the next round's contest thread.
- Winners will be recorded on the list of Previous Winners.