Photo
68 replies to this topic

Experimental Mafia: Vengeance Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Wins)

mafia

• Please log in to reply

#41 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:36 AM

Vote Count:

6SAMS (2): Jesse, Hypermaster117
kyros27 (1): TLM-JDS
Eel (1): Stomach the MachoPony
Stomach the MachoPony (1): Eel
Hypermaster117 (1): 6SAMS

Not Voting: kyros27

Edit: A warning to you, Eel, for editing.

Edited by storyteller, 29 September 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#42 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4553 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:06 PM

Everyone's been quiet today.  There's no point in my voting now unless the tie causes a no lynch and I wanted to do that, but I was under the impression if it's a tie the first person to that vote total was the one lynched.  I didn't see a tie ruling in the first post so which is it?

#43 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

He said he'll be removing votes backwards so essentially whoever had the number of votes first is the one that gets voted out, I think.

#44 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

Don't really want to vote someone else now, but I think I have to to at least try to save myself. Rolling a die- 1-2 EeL, 3-4 Stomach, 5-6 Kyros.

Got a 3.
Change vote:
Stomach it is then.

#45 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4553 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

I think I should vote for an inactive person since that'd overall help this game.  With Stomach and 6sams the top two atm I think I'll vote Stomach since 6sams has been a lot more active overall, it'll keep the bickering between him and EeL away from this game, and him flipping town/mafia could at least give everyone something more to work with on the next day. 

#46 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

Jezebelle heard the musings in the ladies' room. It was gossip about which men the local harlots were sleeping with, but an interesting piece of information came about Mr. Sams. The local bar-keep was having torrid affairs with young lasses. That was the usual around these parts, the thing that really caught Jezebelle's attention was that Mr. Sams was known to be a husband. The rumours were that his wife vanished suspiciously, yet he's sleeping with other women. It was... suspicious. Maybe Mr. Pony wasn't that bad? Plus, Mr. Pony allowed Jezebelle to use his stable sometimes... or she'd use it without him knowing, but Mr. Pony wasn't linked to a missing wife. Jezebelle clutched her purse and headed out the door, she had to do something about Mr. Sams.

(CHANGE VOTE:

UNVOTE STOMACH THE MACHO PONY

VOTE 6SAMS)

#47 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

Jeez day 1 is always centered around Stomach + a random person

#48 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:25 PM

Jezebelle strutted out into the crisp evening air. She felt unsafe with the knowledge that she gained, along with the choices she'd made. Did she save a devil, by sentencing another to death? These choices were just too much for Jezebelle to handle. She pulls out her fans and begins fanning herself. The gentle breeze helped alleviate her flushed features, just in time, as the coach arrived. The soft clomping of the horse's gait was a welcome sound. Jezebelle was helped onto the coach by the coachman, then proceeds into the dark night - hoping that a new day will bring peace. 

#49 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:31 PM

Dammit EeL, I gotta read a bunch of text to figure out what you're trying to say. :P

#50 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:46 AM

Vote: 6Sams

It's been a long day.

#51 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:49 AM

i stand by my vote. i have my reasons

#52 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:39 PM

As the coach continued into the night, Jezebelle felt a cold like never before. A gust of wind brushed past her face, almost scarring her delicate porcelain skin with the cruelty of a winter's eve. Suddenly, the coach stopped. Jezebelle became concerned for her safety - what if she wasn't going home... what if this coachman was in on the plan. Mr. Pony and Mr. Sams both must know of the documents she carried. These documents were vital in the arrest of the town's killer. Only Jezebelle could save the town - the thought is cut off when the coachman turns around slowly. Jezebelle withholds a scream, but prepares herself by clutching her diamond studded purse - readying herself for a fight. Jezebelle will not let this man harm her.

#53 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:18 PM

If you think you'll get info from killing me, go right ahead, but it'll probably be difficult beating the mafia with even numbers.

#54 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:38 PM

If you think you'll get info from killing me, go right ahead, but it'll probably be difficult beating the mafia with even numbers.

Jezebelle heard what the coachman said to her. She quickly slaps the coachman with her purse. Jezebelle skillfully leaps out of the coach, looking stunning in her evening gown, and lands perfectly on her high heels. With one last glance back, she realized... the coachman was Mr. Sams. This all didn't make sense to Jezebelle, why would Mr. Sams try and convince her to save him? Unless... he really was guilty. Jezebelle runs up the dark alleyway, trying to get away from Mr. Sams. She couldn't help but wonder... was Mr. Sams or Mr. Pony the bad one? She didn't know.

#55 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:37 PM

This all didn't make sense to Jezebelle, why would Mr. Sams try and convince her to save him? Unless... he really was guilty. 

Pretty sure anyone who was innocent wouldn't willing accept death, especially in a smaller group like this.

#56 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

This all didn't make sense to Jezebelle, why would Mr. Sams try and convince her to save him? Unless... he really was guilty. 

Pretty sure anyone who was innocent wouldn't willing accept death, especially in a smaller group like this.

Jezebelle saw a shadowy figure appear before her - Mr. Sams. She gasped in utter shock. Jezebelle brought her purse close to her chest, the position she was taught how to draw her dagger. Jezebelle remembered just how much trouble that blade had seen, she wished she wouldn't have to expose it to more. 

"Mr. Sams, I do believe you are innocent. As am I. Just... leave me be. I don't know what you speak of." Jezebelle said truthfully. She had no idea of the conspiracies going on behind the scenes. "You and your small group can resume your business, I just would like to arrive home to my chateau safely. The winters are quite cruel these nights." Jezebelle babbled, trying to figure a way to escape this dangerous man. 

#57 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

Sorry, I totally missed that we had a lynch.

Day 1 Final Vote Count:
6SAMS (4): Jesse, Hypermaster117, Eel, TLM-JDS
Eel (1): Stomach the MachoPony
Stomach the MachoPony (2): kyros27, 6SAMS

6SAMS has been lynched!
He was a Vanilla Town

Due to the turn of events, he has turned into a Vengeful Town.

6SAMS, please submit a player to kill within the next 24 hours.

It is now Night. Do not post in this thread again until you're told otherwise.

Edited by storyteller, 01 October 2015 - 03:39 AM.

#58 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:58 PM

Night is over.

6SAM the Vengeful Town killed Jezebelle SinClair!

Jezebelle SinClair was a Vanilla Town.

The Mafia now outnumber the Town.

Mafia has won!

Mafia members:

Godfather - kyros27

Goons - Jesse and Hypermaster117

Thanks for playing. You may now post freely.

The feeling I got from this game was that most of you weren't actually interested in playing.

What little discussion there was felt more like forced participation than anything else.

What are you thoughts?

Edited by storyteller, 01 October 2015 - 08:01 PM.

#59 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4553 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

I felt like sams, Jesse, EeL, and I were the only really active ones.  Of course, day 1 can be hit or miss and is sometimes like that then picks up later though that couldn't have happened here since it ended so quickly.  I probably would have made the obvious play to try to get votes against EeL/TLM since they jumped on 6sams so fast to finish him off, thus taking out a townie.  An obvious thing to do as mafia I guess, but it's not like anyone knew who else was town outside of the mafia.  EeL's roleplaying was hilarious and awesome.

#60 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:19 PM

TLM seemed to have caught on to you pretty early, but then he hammered 6SAMS out of nowhere.

I'm kind of wondering what that was about.

I kinda groaned to myself when Eel and Stomach both ended up Town.

I was pretty sure that was going to significantly reduce town's chances of winning.

If I may, Stomach, "I have my reasons" is terrible, not that it mattered anymore at the time.

Town can only increase its chances of winning by discussing.

Refusing to share your reasons not only forces an end to discussion, but also draws undue suspicion your way.

Edited by storyteller, 01 October 2015 - 08:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mafia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users