Photo
68 replies to this topic

Experimental Mafia: Vengeance Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Wins)

mafia

• Please log in to reply

#21 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

Ok yeah that cements it

Vote: Voldemort

#22 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:14 PM

Ok yeah that cements it

Jezebelle heard a sudden squeal of a pig. She turns around and sees him The Macho Pony. Jezebelle clutches her purse to her large chest, getting ready to pull out the dagger her mother bestowed upon her. "Use this... to save your life, as I did..." Dinorah - Jezebelle's mother - said to Jezebelle mere moments before she died in the Holocaust trying to keep her daughter alive. Jezebelle escaped the camps, but she will always remember her mother's words. Jezebelle's red lips curve into a small grin, "Pony, it's been a while." she says in a calm, but controlled tone.

#23 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:51 PM

Vote: Jesse

For voting first :P

#24 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Not voting for anyone yet, just trying to see if anyone looks especially scummy.

I'll be watching

#25 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:57 PM

Ok yeah that cements it

Jezebelle heard a sudden squeal of a pig. She turns around and sees him The Macho Pony. Jezebelle clutches her purse to her large chest, getting ready to pull out the dagger her mother bestowed upon her. "Use this... to save your life, as I did..." Dinorah - Jezebelle's mother - said to Jezebelle mere moments before she died in the Holocaust trying to keep her daughter alive. Jezebelle escaped the camps, but she will always remember her mother's words. Jezebelle's red lips curve into a small grin, "Pony, it's been a while." she says in a calm, but controlled tone.

Hey Eel. your Ego is showing.

#26 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

Ok yeah that cements it

Hey Eel. your Ego is showing.

OOC: I'm trying to be creative.

Jezebelle heard the cruel lies that Pony spat at her. She remembered the words of her grandmother, "If you get spit on, smile but never forget." Jezebelle waves politely at Pony, "Mr. Pony, how is the ranching? I heard from Doris the other in a lovely letter. There was one odd thing though, the letter was written in red ink. Is it hard to take a coach to the stationer's? I imagine it mustn't be, seeing as you have the most horses of all the ranches out here."

#27 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:15 PM

Vote Count:

kyros27 (1): TLM-JDS
6SAMS (1): Jesse
Eel (1): kyros27

Treat this post as a universal prod. No one has posted in the last 24 hours.
Also, I'm going to ignore any votes that doesn't mention voting, isn't bolded, or does not use the actual user's name.

#28 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:37 PM

Is it No Lynch if there's not a majority vote? Or is it just whoever has the most.

#29 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:46 PM

OOC: It will be whoever has the most. if there's a tie, I'll remove votes working chronologically backwards.

There's no no-lynching in this mafia (kinda pointless seeing as there's no night kill).

Edited by storyteller, 27 September 2015 - 11:47 PM.

#30 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:04 AM

OOC: I said I voted Macho Pony?

Jezebelle SinClair quickly escapes the conversation with Mr. Pony as a sweeping ballroom dance begins. Jezebelle pants a sigh of relief as she sees the most dangerous human on the planet, the person who she - if she had to vote in a Mafia game - would choose to eliminate... that person is the infamous STOMACH THE MACHO PONY.

Edited by EeL, 28 September 2015 - 12:49 AM.

#31 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:08 AM

Hmm, I'll place a tentative vote on Hyper for right now. Don't think anyone who currently has a vote seems all too suspicious at the moment.

#32 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:52 AM

Jezebelle SinClair departs the ballroom, and hurries to the ladies' room. She begins to apply powder, when she hears the subtle rumblings of two gals at the powder table. "Sir Jesse was acting suspicious all night." Madam Brenda gossiped to her friend, "He seemed like he was hiding something." Jezebelle applied her powder slowly, trying to hear more. What if Mr. Pony was not the villain?

#33 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:59 AM

While I couldn't have known it would happen when I voted, Kyros's vote could be a little suspect, given people's feelings towards Eel lately, and his reason for voting him is technically incorrect.

#34 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:09 AM

fine

Vote: EeL

Edited by Jesse, 28 September 2015 - 05:08 PM.
You are allowed to respect others' wishes, you know.

#35 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

Stupid me with no computer couldn't bold votes -.-

Screw you sams :(

Vote: 6sams

#36 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:20 PM

EeL and Stomach's votes are really hard to see through. The way they're acting doesn't really contribute. Either of them could be mafia, both of them, or neither. That's stating the obvious, yeah, but it's pretty unlikely that someone else is going to vote for either of them atm. So we're kinda missing out on two important votes.

#37 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

We all know Stomach doesn't like EeL, and that doesn't necessarily mean that EeL's mafia, but it also doesn't mean he isn't. 

So from my count I have 2 votes and EeL does too? Not voting for him now, but might have too if I am in danger of getting lynched.

#38 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

Oh shit, didn't see kyros' vote for EeL. You can pretty much ignore my last post then. I don't get why kyros would vote for such an obvious target. Just seems too... easy? I don't really know how to explain it.

#39 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

I don't get why kyros would vote for such an obvious target. Just seems too... easy? I don't really know how to explain it.

I already sorta did. Unless you're referring to Kyros as who's too "easy", which could be doubly explained by being a mistake, which actually doesn't help that much now that I think about it, besides lynching Kyros possibly clearing Eel (if Kyros flips scum).

#40 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4551 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:14 PM

It was just a random day 1 vote, but I like the way EeL's roleplaying so I'll unvote.  I'm pretty sure I was thinking of the EeL/Stomach arguing that's been going on nonstop lately and typed the wrong name now that I look back at the posts from that day and see Stomach was the one I was looking at.

atm it seems like mostly random voting, Eel vs Stomach (surprise), and finger pointing towards me so I'll just wait to revote and check back tomorrow afternoon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mafia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users