Photo
- - - - - 27 replies to this topic

Want to revive the forums? Here's some ideas...

• Please log in to reply

#21 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:21 PM

IRC finally shutdown?  olawd.

#22 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

Hey guys. As a veteran who will always have a special place in his heart for XC since I spent a decent number of years of my childhood and young adult life I'll always want, and push for this place to succeed. I don't care who is in charge or anything like that. I don't have any actual tips really, but I do agree with what has been said already on both fronts of branching out passed yu-gi-oh into other things if possible, but most importantly not doing too much, too fast. That is an important point to stress just because so many people in the past have repeated the same mistake. They try to do everything at once, sometimes alone, get overwhelemed, and then call it quits. So really, if you can avoid that with a group of dedicated individuals and community behind you I don't see why everything can't work out. Nobody is saying this is going to be the most popular thing on the planet, but it doesn't have to be in order to be a success. You don't need a million people. Just a group of like-minded individuals who are going to want to come around to interact with everyone else, like it's always been.

I'm not much into gaming anymore, haven't had time, which is good for me. I won't pretend like I'll be around because I'll never know how often or how frequent, just that I will be, whenever, randomly, and from time to time. So I wish you guys luck and I hope it all works out, and that things start to pick back up around here, if not just for nostalgia sake.

#23 OriginalKaibaboy Members Just Starting 13 posts 4.00 XCB

OriginalKaibaboy

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:06 AM

I think what will give us a big boost and help us is the Yugioh Duel Links app. It should have a nostalgia affect on older players/ ex players and may bring some back. I am included in that group. We definitely need to capitalize. Hope that the app continues to succeed and somehow helps us to bring back some members,
-Kaiba_Boy

#24 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5498 posts 420.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

Duel Links is great, we have a thread dedicated to it, as you know. People who play it will make their way back here naturally. And if a good idea comes out of it then awesome, but it's unlikely that anything we do will last particularly long. Make the most of the nostalgia now while it lasts, I say.

#25 OriginalKaibaboy Members Just Starting 13 posts 4.00 XCB

OriginalKaibaboy

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

I am going to try to brainstorm some new ideas to encourage people to come back to the forums. If I come up with anything, I will let you know.

- Xerocreative's Own since 2002
Kaiba_Boy

#26 Entellex Oldies Just Starting 6 posts 0.00 XCB

Entellex
  • Interests:You

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:49 AM

Since the IRC server died, where did most people go? To another server?

#27 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9356 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

Discord

#28 Entellex Oldies Just Starting 6 posts 0.00 XCB

Entellex
  • Interests:You

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:29 AM

Straight up empty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users