Photo
- - - - - 7 replies to this topic

Dragonball Super (NEW ANIME!!)

Its really happening and 2 more...

• Please log in to reply

#1 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 516 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Toei Animation has announced production on Dragon Ball Super (Japanese title; tentative for English release), the first all-new Dragon Ball television series to be released in 18 years. Following the recent events of the hit feature film, Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, Dragon Ball Super will debut in Japan in July 2015. 

Reuniting the franchise’s iconic characters, Dragon Ball Super will follow the aftermath of Goku’s fierce battle with Majin Buu, as he attempts to maintain earth’s fragile peace. Overseen by Dragon Ball’s original creator, Akira Toriyama, and produced with Fuji Television, Dragon Ball Super promises to draw on its historic past to create a "bold, new universe welcoming to fans and endearing to new viewers."

“Having loved Dragon Ball since childhood, it is very exciting to be a part of this project,” said Osamu Nozaki, producer for Fuji Television. “Mr. Toriyama has developed a plot that’s not only a dream come true for Dragon Ball’s millions of fans, but one that will foster in a new generation of viewers.”

“When I joined Toei Animation, one of my first assignments saw me working on the production of Dragon Ball Z,” said Atsushi Kido, producer for Toei Animation. “While there for only a short period of time, being a part of the series left a lasting impression. We look forward to carrying on Dragon Ball’s tremendous legacy, bringing audiences a brand new Dragon Ball with the same sense of heart and commitment that went into past Dragon Ball productions.”

“I’ve used the word ‘cho’ (super) in so many commercials, games and other media, it is fantastic that the long awaited Dragon Ball Super will finally begin,” said Masako Nozawa, Japanese voice actress of Dragon Ball’s Son Goku, Son Gohan and Son Goten. “I hope that this series will last a long time and have the same impact around the world as its predecessor.”

http://www.crunchyro...-super-tv-anime

amazing.gif

#2 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5516 posts 431.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:11 AM

As if Super Saiyan God 2 didn't look awesome enough...

So we finally get to see what replaces GT. I'm guessing/hoping this will take place after Battle of Gods. And Towa and Mira from Xenoverse were really awesome. They probably won't make an appearance, but it would be cool.

This is the perfect opportunity for Goten to do shit as an adult. And Pan to go Super Saiyan? I mean, it's confirmed that girls can go Super Saiyan, so it'd be awesome for Pan to do it.

#3 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9431 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

if they keep one thing from GT please god make it Super 17 that is all.

otherwise i'm fine with a new series essentially being the "True" "Canonical" sequel to DBZ

#4 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5678 posts 143.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

Takes place after the new movie coming out. Seeing this, glad I didn't watch most of GT. Only part I did watch was the beginning and Baby.

#5 storyteller Oldies When a story comes to an end... 3365 posts 339.00 XCB

storyteller

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

I enjoyed GT tho.

Then again, I was, like, 5 when I first watched it.

#6 Sun Ancient One Pirate 2429 posts 126.00 XCB

Sun
  • Interests:Cake

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. BEST ANIME RETURNS awwwwwwwwwwwww YEEEEEEEEE

#7 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 516 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

First teaser :3

#8 Afro Ancient One No.More.Mind.Games 262 posts 7.00 XCB

Afro
  • Interests:Whatever Life Has To Offer

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

It's too bad Yu-Gi-Oh! can't stay on track with its character lineup and keep things going. But, I will be looking forward to this new Dragon Ball series. Looks promising. Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users