Photo
- - - - - 37 replies to this topic

Gerdat14's New ORAS Wonder Trade Run!

Pokemon, Omega Ruby and 4 more...

• Please log in to reply

#21 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Yay! A pretty decent wonder trade setup... although almost all of them are from Japan. And here we go!

(Japanese characters I cannot read)

Magikarp

Lv: 10 with Splash. And Swift Swim. Was bound to happen eventually. Not that disappointed really.

Shroomish

Lv: 5 with Charm, Tackle, and Stun Spore. And Effect Spore. Anyone consider that Shroomish is one of the weirdest chains in the game? We go from a special attack/ Supporter Grass type to a Physical Sweeper with Grass support moves, kinda.

Flabebe

Lv: 7 with Tackle, Vine Whip, and Fairy Wind. And Flower Veil. Interesting, but I still don't like the line at all. 

(Japanese Characters I cannot Read)

Ralts

Lv: 3 with Momento. And Synchronize. Yay! A Ralts to replace my now lost Kadabra! Woohoo!

Treeko

Lv: 1 with Pound, Leer, Endeavor, and Leaf Storm. And Overgrow. Wait, people are breeding Treeko and giving it things like Endeavor and Leaf Storm? I mean, Fear Treeko might be cool...

(Japanese Characters I Cannot Read)

Linoone

Lv: 34 with Cut, Rock Smash, Surf, and Strength. And Pickup. Yay! So I can get 1 item from Pickup and it's probably gonna be an Antidote. Sadness... But! He's appropriately leveled for once!

So yeah! Gonna try to get to Winoa later! Random Buttons!

#22 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2446 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

Not to mention the linoone is already an hm puppet

#23 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

Damn... I need to speed things up. Once every 3 days is REALLY slow for updates. Anyway, Winoa is down, and Most of my team is at level, so not a terrible run, save for one tiny thing...

Team Summary

Gyarados

Lv: 37 with Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Bite, and Dragon Rage. And Intimidate. I had no idea that Ice Fang was a learned/ Tutor move, so i tried to Heart scale it on, and then had to go back to pick up my Expert Belt. Was nice to almost sweep Winoas gym with him though, save for the damn Skarmorys.

Linoone

Lv: 50 with Strength, Surf, Rock Smash, and Cut. And Pickup. The one item i can get, and it's a revive. Also, Rock Smash is amazing for money farming. Not as nice as the Amulet coin though, which i still don't have.

Floette

Lv: 38 with Aromatherapy, Petal Blizzard, Fairy Wind, and Lucky Chant. And Flower Veil. WHY THE HELL IS THIS LINE NOT A GRASS TYPE?!?! It bothers me, so very much...

Gardevoir

LV: 35 with Draining Kiss, Psychic, Double Team, and Calm Mind. And Synchronize. Really wish Gardevoir was as useful for sweeping as Kadabra or Alakazam, but she serves her purpose well. Like the Fairy Type addition, honestly.

Sceptile

Lv: 40 with Dual Chop, Mega Drain, Endeavor, and Leaf Storm. And Overgrow. Since I started with Mudkip, I couldn't get the Sceptileite from Steven. Was sad, although he still is a decent special sweeper.

Breloom

Lv: 38 with Mach Punch, Mega Drain, Stun Spore, and Force Palm. And Effect Spore. I always thought that Breloom had really high speed, but he's actually so focused on ATK it's rather sad. And Def for some reason...

So yeah! Run is going well upto now. Now, we just need a large normal type like Linoone again or a decent water type, and we'll be good to continue! At Petalburg just in case, though.

Will do the Wonder trade slightly later.

#24 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

Okay! I at least can get to mossdeep. I have no clue how I'll do once i get there, but i can get there. Whoo...

Team Summary

Gyarados

Lv: 31 with Splash Tackle, and Flail. And Intimidate. Funny thing, I traded my raised Gyarados, for a Rare Candy Gyarados! Isn't that just the most amazing thing EVER?!?! Yeah, no.

Wurmple

Lv: 3 with Tackle and String Shot. And Shield Dust. Maybe I'll actually get the Cascoon line this time? Prolly not, but it's worth a hope.

Zigzagoon

Lv: 3 with Tackle and Growl. And Pickup. More Taunting me! Whoohoo!!!

(Japanese Chacracters I still haven't learned to Read)

Zigzagoon

Lv: 2 with tackle and Growl. And Pickup. OH come on!!! SERIOUSLY?!?

Combee(male)

Lv: 8 with Sweet Scent and Gust. And Honey Gather. Oh, Neutered Pickup, how joyous. could you at LEAST have been female?!?

(More Japanese Characters I still cannot read.)

Vullaby

Lv: 1 with Gust, Leer, and Roost. And Overcoat. Interesting... If he gets Snarl later or dark pulse before 43, I could use a manibuzz about now... Hmmm...

So yeah, a Weird Team and I'm glad I don't need Dive yet. But at least I have black glasses and a Dark type, so when I get to mossdeep, it should be nice and simple. Unless it's a ton a medicham, where I will use Air Slash or Air Cutter instead. Woot!

#25 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

You are a crazy man. I kinda want to do this on my Sapphire version.

#26 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

Update! Mossdeep is done, and Tate and Lily are down! Woot. sadly... It's cuz I over grinded the one pokemon i had that wasn't stupidly under leveled. And I STILL forgot to pick up his damn mega stone. Oh well.

Team Summary

Gyarados

Lv: 52 with Ice Fang, Rain Dance, Crunch, and Surf. And Intimidate. Can I take a Moment to gush over how awesome the Expert Belt is? Gyarados goes from a near useless pokemon upto gen 3, turns into a decent mixed sweeper in gen 4, and then an absolute powerhouse in Gen 5. All thanks to a diverse movepool and not terrible speed. I only with he could so it as a special sweeper instead, since all the best water moves are special.

(Japanese Characters I can't Read)

Vullaby

Lv: 40 with Pluck, Nasty Plot, Rosot, and Feint Attack. And Overcoat. Why not Manibuzz with Tailwind and Dark Pulse? Because Vullaby doesn't evolve until 54?!?!? THAT'S WHY! It's not a psuedo legenday, It's a rivalry line with Rufflet! It doesn't need a Dragonite level of evolution! Jeez.

Linoone

Lv: 40 with Headbutt, Baby-Doll Eyes, Tail Whip, and Double Edge. And Pickup. Had a Full heal, didn't use in combat, taunted me the entire way. NEXT!

Linoone

Lv: 42 with Headbutt, Double-edge, Tail Whip, and Sand Attack. And Pickup. Had an antidote, barely used in combat, still miffed I got double Zigzagoon. NEXT!

Beautifly

Lv: 40 with Bug Buzz, Stun Spore, Quiver Dance, and Air Cutter. And Swarm. Hey, has there ever been anyone who tried to incorporate the critical HP Damage boost abilities into a main point of strategy? They seem to be almost wasted, since they end up on your starters and your starters only are ever in critical when they aren't fighting what they are supposed to be. Just a thought, but maybe for Gen 7 with can finally ditch these abilities?

Combee

Lv: 42 with Sweet Scent, Gust, Bug Bite, and Bug Buzz. And Honey Gather. WHY AREN'T YOU FEMALE?!!? I would have LOVED using vespiqueen over Gyarados, since I've never actually got to raise one. I did end up using him in battle a bit though, but I think we can lose Honey gather now too. We have sweet scent on so many pokemon now...

And that's it! All Hail the Expert belt! Maybe next time I'll try to get the Shell Bell before the wonder trade happens. Probably not, since I'm already in Old Dale town. Will do the Wonder Trade Later. 

#27 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

Okay Run is officially over... and now i'm breaking the rules to continue it. As expected, I landed a team that doesn't have dive usage. Why doesn't Crawdaunt have Dive learning? It's a Giant (enemy) Crab! They live in the deepest parts of the internet er... Ocean. Gah!

Anyway, Team Summary

(Japanese Characters that Probably Read Corphish)

Corphish

Lv: 31 with Double Hit, Knock Off, Night Slash, and Razor Shell. And Adaptability.I would love to use this with the Expert Belt, but since he can't learn Dive, I'll blame him for the needed reroll. Sadness.

(Japanese Characters that Probably Spell Machop)

Machop

Lv: 14 with Encore, Karate Chop, Foresight, and Low Sweep. And No Guard. Oh Look! If only he could learn ANY of the 1 hit moves, then he's be maybe nice. Or even Native Thunder Punch. Honestly, I'd love this team for fighting Wallace, but again, Ash's Corphish forces a Reroll.

(Japanese Characters Probably Spelling Chimchar)

Chimchar

Lv: 1 with Scratch and Leer. And Blaze. So! When do we expect gen 2 and 4 Starter Mega stones?

Taillow

Lv: 6 with Sky Attack, Growl, and Focus Energy. And Guts. Even a Fly slave, except I can't even get to Sootapolis until after the Magma event at Groudon, so more sadness caused by the Terrible Ash's Corphish. Also: would swap out Sky Attack for Aerial Ace.

(YES)

Electrike

Lv: 1 with Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl, and Quick Attack. And Static. SO MANY OPTIONS AGAINST WALLACE! WHY YOU EVIL CORPHISH?!? WWHHYY?!? Oh, and does Manec's line learn Discharge naturally?

(Japanese Characters that Probably Spell Kecleon)

Kecleon

Lv: 30 with Psybeam, Ancient Power, Slash, and Camouflage. And Color Change. Did anyone want to tell me that Kecleon of all things can have freaking Protean? Shame his stats are shit. Hell, it looks likes he'd geared towards a revenge killer with priority moves/ Special Tank.

Yup, that's the team I'm sending out shortly. Will do an update with new team afterwords. Oh, and I caught a 3 IV Peliper and a 3 IV Taillow is anyone wants it. Could make awesome Swellow Babies! 

#28 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:27 AM

More Sadness. No Dives on this roll either... And I'd love to use that Hawlucha... but no.

Team Summary

Kricketune

Lv: 37 with Slash, X-Scissor, Screech, and Fell Stinger. And Swarm. Huh... I thought Kricketune was faster. Oh well.

(Japanese Characters that Probably Spell Gulpin)

Gulpin

Lv: 13 with Yawn, Poison Gas, Sludge, and Amnesia. And Sticky Hold. You know... Gulpins Line needs Thick Fat. That or maybe Sturdy.

(Japanese Characters that likely Spell Cascoon)

Cascoon

Lv: 6 with Harden. And Shed Skin. I really Like Shed Skin, and I think it can even cure Sleep now!

Zubat

Lv: 9 with Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish. And Inner Focus. Really wish I could use Crobat this time around... Oh well.

Hawlucha

Lv: 37 with Fling, and Flying Press, Bounce, and Endeavor. And Limber. Can we get a Volcanic Hawlucha Skin, please? I want him to go top with Wu Kong and do all the multi type combat. Would be fun.

(Japanese Characters that likely Spell Bergmite)

Bergmite

Lv: 1 with Tackle, Bite, and Harden. And Ice Body. I'm gonna say it: Avalugg is useless. It's a one shot avalanche that MIGHT knockout a neutral damage pokemon. SAD. And I really like Ice Types, too.

Okay! Will Reroll later! And Stuff.

#29 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

Even More Sadness. Why can't Pelipper learn Dive? It's a seafaring Bird with a huge bill made for holding things, like Pokeballs! Anyway, next Team Summary.

(Y'know what, screw revealing the nicknames, this one clearly doesn't say Shroomish anyhow.)

Shroomish

Lv: 18 with Stun Spore, Headbutt, Mega Drain, and Leech Seed. And Quick Feet. How can Shroomish has "Quick Feet?" Just confusing.. unless you need that to get Poison heal on Breloom.

Wingull

Lv: 13 with Brine, Supersonic, Wing Attack, and Mist. And Keen Eye. Screw you wingull, you can't learn Dive. Can someone please put like 6 Relicanth and/or Wailmer on the Wonder Trade Circuit? Please?

Wurmple

Lv: 4 with Tackle and String Shot. And Shield Dust. Blah.

Flabebe

Lv: 8 with Tackle, Vine Whip, and Fairy Wind. and Flower Veil. Still needs to be at least part Grass to be useful in my eyes.

Skitty

Lv: 1 with Tail Whip, Tackle, Attract, and Tickle. And Cute Charm. Would prefer Normalize or Pixelate, but whatever. 

Kecleon

Lv: 20 with Psybeam, Ancient Power, Slash, and Camouflage. And Color Change. Does the first Kecleon encounter get caught by everyone? Because you can get him in the grass eariler than that.

Will do the reroll later. Too Sad to try again now.

#30 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Uugghh... yup, third roll, and STILL no divers. Please? A staryu, a wailmer, a relicanth. Even another magikarp... i think. And I have now learned that Bulbapedia hasn't been updated for gen 6 dive... Crying now. Since the Corphish I had after going into Crawdaunt COULD learn dive... and then I look at serebii says I can do it now thanks to... well... I still need a Water Stone. I'll leave it up to the next poster. A for a keep, and B for a Reroll.

Anyhow, Team Summary:

Eevee

Lv: 1 with Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, and Tail Whip. And Adaptibilty. Vaporeon would be my only diver... and surfer. Which is why i need a water stone.

Glameow

Lv: 1 with Fake Out, Growl, Hypnosis, and Bite. And Own Tempo. Meh, still need a Hippopotas.

Ninjask

Lv: 30 with Mind Reader, Fury Swipes, Swords Dance, and Fury Cutter. And Speed Boost. Question! Does your nickname transfer to Shedninja? Just a thing I want to ask.

Noibat

Lv: 1 with Supersonic, Tackle, Tailwind, and Switcheroo. With Infiltrator. Never tried to raise a Noivern, since I actually dislike Dragon types. So, meh.

Lillipup

Lv: 3 with Leer and Tackle. And Vital Spirit. I actually really like Stountland, so he'd who I'd use for Wallace.

Shuppet

Lv: 35 with Hex, Curse, Shadow Ball, and Embargo. And Cursed Body. I really like cursed body actually. Mostly free potential disable for more screwing over your opponent! Woot!

So, next Poster, will we keep and grind for a water stone, or will we reroll with Serebii instead of Bulbapedia? The Choices are yours, and only affect me! Choose with Gusto!

#31 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2446 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

Dang. I feel that at some point you just need to catch one. I know that is breaking the rules but dag. Also you can go to the next town before going and finding groudon so you can fly back when you do.... Sry still need that stupid diver

I say b reroll

Edited by warrain, 21 December 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#32 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

Kickass! Thank you Warrain, your choices have save me some hassle. 

Team Summary

Beautifly

Lv: 28 with Air Cutter, Mega Drain, Attract, and Silver Wind. With Swarm. Had this guy a few too many times this run. Has turned into Meh.

Fletchling

Lv: 1 with Tackle and Growl. And Gale Wings. Don't care about Gale Wings! Your already too damn fast! Meh!

Lotad

Lv: 2 With Synthesis. and Rain Dish. YAY! A surfer, so I can get a water stone and then get my Diver. Yes, I'm running Ludicolo. Dancing Toad will rise again!

Charmander

Lv: 1 with Growl, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Outrage. And Blaze. Shame I can't get Charizardite x until AFTER GROUDON. And by then, I won't care about Charizard x!

Shroomish

Lv: 1 with Tackle, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, and Drain Punch. Fuck yeah! Fighting type sweeper is a go! maybe I don't need him at 50, but I'm supposed to be at 50 anyway... So Maybe!

Whismur

Lv: 8 with Pound, Echoed Voice, and Astonish. And Soundproof. Woot! Echoed Voice with Metronome is so awesome. If i can find it, at least.

So! I have a future diver, and maybe a way to do horde stuff. Maybe. Playing with Christmas Presents now. 

#33 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Okay... sorry for the break, but Christmas happened, and so did Hyrule Warriors which i have been playing whenever i have the free time to do it. Anyway! Wallace is down, have my national dex and a Groudon. Plus! I learned how to catch search for Pokemon! And learned that the 200+ chains people get are fucking ridiculous and they should feel sad. Here is end of team list.

Team Summary

Exploud

Lv: 51 with Giga Impact, Strength, Crunch, and Uproar. And Soundproof. I as hoping to use uproar to disable rest on Groudon, making it easier for me to catch him. And then he hit me once with Earthquake. Was sad. I do love this line, but my EVs made him a physical attacker, so Giga Impact over Hyper Beam.

Breloom

Lv: 51 with Stun Spore, Cut, Seed Bomb, and Drain Punch. And Effect Spore. LOVE Breloom, but i don't like shroomish. Honestly, I wish i had tried to get Groudon at level instead of after getting the whole team to 50, so Wallace would have at least been a BIT of a challenge. Sadly, Breloom swept through him with Seed Bomb. Was Sad.

Beautifly

Lv: 60 with Air Cutter, Mega Drain, Bug Buzz, and Quiver Dance. And Swarm. Something Funny... Groundon didn't use Lava Plume of Beautifly at all. Technically a good thing, since that way it only took 1 go instead of the 3 it took last time to get him. Oh, and she's still a great special sweeper, even if i prefer Butterfree.

Charizard

Lv: 57 with Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Dragon Pulse, and Outrage. And Blaze. Meh, it was clearly supposed to be a Charizard X breed, but I prefer Y anyway. Even though i couldn't have gotten the stone for it until after groudon... 

Ludicolo

Lv: 53 with Dive, Fake Out, Surf, and Zen Headbutt. And Rain Dish. For the record? I dislike both the Nuzleaf and Lombre lines. Version exclusive stone evolutions for 1, and no idea what to do with them for 2. it looks like Ludicolo is supposed to be a special tank with a dash of special sweeper, so why would i ever want Rain Dish? It's just odd to me.

Talonflame

Lv: 59 with Tackle, Flame Charge, Fly, and Acrobatics. And Gale Wings. For the love of... People! Talonflame does not need Gale Wings, FOR ANYTHING!!! Yes, it's a great ability, and yes, Priority Roost is awesome. Except unless your fighting a revenge water type with Aqua Tail, is means nothing with such a huge Speed BST. STOP IT! (This has been Gerdat bitching about nonsense you disagree with/ don't care about.)

So, why is half of my team nearing 60? Because I thought Wallace/ Groudon with a level 50 event, and i wanted my whole team at 50 to do it. Turns out Wallace caps at like 47, even though i thought Liz And Tate capped at 48. Except they cap at 42. So yeah, i over grinded to get Exploud and Breloom to 50.

Will do wonder trade later today. Maybe even soonish. 

#34 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

Okay! Trade is done and... one sec! Yup, i have a Waterfall-er! New team is... now!

Team Summary

Trapinch
LV: 20 with Dib, Bulldoze, Sand Tomb, and Rock Slide. And Arena Trap. Why is hat pokemon with Arena Trap tend to learn moves that can stop making your opponent flee anyway? I think they all can aside from Wobbefett. Is odd.

Audino

Lv: 36 with Attract, Secret Power, Entrainment, and Take Down. And Regenerator. That does it! I want a Scouter pokemon that can have Regenerator! Oh wait... Meinshao can have that and U-Turn... Never Mind!

Deerling

LV: 14 with Growl, Sand Attack, Double Kick, and Leech Seed. And Chlorophyll. Woot! I've never raised a Sawsbuck before, might be interesting. Speed and Attack, right?

Magikarp

Lv: 25 with Splash and Tackle. And Swift Swim. Did you know that Magikarp's hidden ability is Rattled? I didn't and it... doesn't change anything. If anything, it goes to show that hidden abilities are not always better to have than normal ones. I'm looking at you, Gale Wings! Flame Body is a much better ability! (Proceed to rant about the competitive scene concerning Talonflame AGAIN.)

Plusle

LV: 11 with Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark, and Encore. And Plus. I need to check to see if Plusle and Minun have Hidden Abilities. Because if not, they are still the most team oriented "Team" Pokemon released in Gen 3. And they are actually useful from time to time!

Aipom

LV: 24 with Baton Pass, Tickle, Fury Swipes, and Swift.And Pickup. Hey, does anyone remember what move i need to evolve Aipom? I think it's double hit, but I forget. Never bothered to raise one of these either, so it might also be interesting.

So many interesting things, now that we are on our way to the ELITE FOUR BITCHES! And i do have Gyaradosite, so I'll be able to sweep Phoebe and Drake... i think with the expert belt! Wait...

Will get to grinding soon. YAY! 

#35 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:13 AM

Yay! Elite Four are down, and so is Steven! "May" Is now the new Honen Pokemon League Champion! Time for Team Summary!

Gyarados

LV: 61 with Rain Dance, Ice Fang, Crunch, and Waterfall. And Intimidate. Proved that he could almost sweep Steven's entire team, save for a reflect backed Metagross. So I used Audino's Simple Beam and Flygon's Earthquake instead! Yippee!

Sawsbuck

LV: 63 with Double Edge, Jump Kick, Horn Leech, and Energy Ball. And Chlorophyll. Was interesting to have a Non Fighting type pokemon as my fighting type sweeper. Aside from Horn Leech, I don't see a decent reason to use Sawsbuck. Is he that much better than Breloom?

Plusle

LV: 64 with Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Discharge, and Electro Ball. And Plus. I really like the Plusle/ Minun combo thing they tried to do. Do we know if it's a double or just a +1 boost?  Either way, would be nice to do a run focused on abusing Plus/Minus.

Ambipom

LV: 64 with Strength, Screech, Double Hit, and Swift. And Pickup. Picked up a hyper potion, but i don't think I ever used him in battle. Gyarados just did everything far better than he could.

Flygon

LV: 63 with Earthquake, Crunch, Dragonclaw, and Dig. And Levitate. Barely used, which is sad, since flygon is probably my favorite of the Dragon lines. Yes, even more than Haxorus and Salamance.

Audino

LV: 67 with Surf, Secret Power, Simple Beam, and Double Edge. And Regenerator. I know i used her for grinding early on, but aside from that, all she did was help take down Mega Metagross with Simple Beam and Surf. She's very tanky though.

And now i leave it up to you guys! Do we continue with the Delta Episode and trade off again? Or do we do a summary of the run now and drop it as is? The choice is yours because I'm not sure if i should drop this now and go back to failing to complete Hyrule Warriors or if i should continue and fail to start Bayonetta 2. Meow! 

#36 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

i'd continue, this is the first game where the "Aftergame" really is a small story after the main game and not just optional crap.

#37 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2690 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hey! I liked the Looker sidequest in X and Y. Also, the Delta episode is rather lengthy for a "small story", don't you think?

#38 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

i had it beat in a couple of hours

meet random chick, go to space centre, go around the world a bit, fight random chick, go to meteor falls, go to sky pillar, fight wallace, fight random chick again, fight quaza, fight deoxys, finished.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokemon, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Wonder Trade, Gerdat14, Stupidity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users