Now this thread is should help us find shared gaming interests among us. I decided to put it here instead of Ask XC because, well, GAMING~!
I'll start~ Pending means either I'm in the middle of playing it but haven't touched it in the past few weeks/months, or I have the game but I'm currently playing a prequel before starting it. You don't need to add such details or even the platforms, but it helps~
* League of Legends: I just LOVE this game. Before getting the PS3, I spent most of my time at home playing this. I still play it rather often, especially with some pals, but not that much in the past month or so because my PC stopped running it for some reason, and playing on the laptop is not very comfortable...
* Dota 2: Played it for a while long ago before discovering LoL. Wouldn't have gotten back on my own, but everyone at my job, plus a cousin I play often with, all play this game, so I was kinda forced to come out of retirement. I'm definitely not as good as before...
* Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Somehow, the Fighting Game I play the most. Might have to do with the need to farm coins for custom mode, and the fact it's the game of this genre most favored by my friends since we can play 2 vs 2 and I have made lots of silly costumes.
* Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Probably my favorite Fighting Game in terms of gameplay, it's surprisingly solid in that respect. The hot gals are just an added bonus.
* Hatsune Miku Project Diva F: If you love Vocaloid songs like me, and can handle Rythm Games, you'll love this. Otherwise, I'll force feed you Vocaloid songs until you love this or die.
* WWE 2K14: Got this recently, I'm only beginning to grasp the customization modes. There's just so much to do in those~ The gameplay is also surprisingly fun when playing with others, and sometimes I just like to send 6 random downloaded characters into the ring and let them beat the tar out of each other. Mr Bean beating the likes of Hulk, Superman and Ronald McDonalds is just priceless~
* Blazblue Chronophantasma: Great game, great characters, and I actually liked the Story Mode too. Still play it every now and then, mostly with other people.
* Soul Calibur 5: Back when I just got my PS3, this was the game I played the most while on my own. I liked the gameplay and presentation, and loved fooling around in the Character Creation mode. But as I got more fighters, I moved on from this. Lately I only play it with friends/family.
* Skullgirls: Great indie Fighting Game, best 2D graphics I've seen, and the gameplay is excellent too. But with so few characters, it can get repetitive after a while, so I don't play it often. New characters are still coming out every few months or so, tho.
* Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!: Got this last week, so it's my most recent purchase on the PS3. Just from 2 short sessions I can tell I love it, and will play it ocassionally at least. Only downside so far are the low quality sprites, they create a big contrast with the UI and the portraits.
* Play Station All-Stars Battle Royale: Got it on a sale months ago. It's nice, and a pretty good party game. It's no Smash, tho, and lately I only play it with at least 3 other peeps in the room.
* I know I'm forgetting a few more, will fill this list when I get more time.
* Catherine: Got to around halfway thru the game, then moved on to other games. Haven't touched it in around 3 months, but I want to finish it one of these days...
* Dead Space 3: Got it for free, began to play with my cousin. Since we've been playing mostly Dota 2 and testing new games lately with the short free time we have, we haven't touched this in around 3 months. But we'll get back to this soon...
* Persona 3: I need to know everything~ Since I've been spoiled about many things, tho, I'll just play with a walktrough from the beginning. I honestly just want to get the story details.
* Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: I don't actually like the gameplay much compared to Blazblue or Skullgirls, but I'll definitely play all of the story as soon as I finish P3.
* Super Smash Brothers 4 3DS: It's Smash and I don't have a Wii or Wii U. Nuff said.
* Fire Emblem Awakening: I had been hearing things about the Fire Emblem series for years, but after the Robin/Lucina reveal trailer and the discussion surrounding it, I decided to buy this. Was not dissapointed. Solid gameplay and great characters. It's also one of those rare story-driven games that made me want to replay it immediately~
* Persona Q: Because it's still on the way. Also, I need to play Persona 3 first...
* Bravely Default: I actually kinda beat it and got the normal end, but got stuck in a subquest while grinding for the true end. Got bored after a while and left it there... Might finish it later.
Finished Playing in the last year:
* The Last of Us: Excellent game, great everything. Played along with my cousin and we both loved it to the end. Best game with an actual end I had played in a long while (6 months ago at least).
* Atelier Ayesha: First and only RPG so far I've completed on the PS3. Was pretty nice, if slow at times, but was unique and the characters were likeable. If only it had dual audio... I want to play it again one day to get all missing trophies and finish all cutscenes, so I can go on to play the sequel.
* Max Payne 3: I've played the first two on PC long ago, so when I saw this on sale, I knew I had to get it. Didn't dissapoint. Same old stupid Max Payne~
Not many, actually!
Yeah, I like Fighting Games (also RPGs, but I usually play only one at a time, and avoid them when really busy like right now. I have like 5-7 RPGs ready to play, but want to beat other games first~).