Photo
- - - - - 32 replies to this topic

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Hoenn Confirmed!

• Please log in to reply

#21 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4551 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

I've never paid attention to that. Maybe I should look since I'm kinda wandering around, and idk if I'm going where I'm supposed to be lol

#22 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

It happens a lot more later in the game. (It starts around Mauville where they mention the Mt. Pyre thing repeatedly.) It's even more common during the Delta Episode.

#23 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

Sharpedo is awesome for the surfing sprite

basically Sharpedo (and i hear lapras) have unique sprites while surfing, everything else uses the generic Flat "thing" from Gen3. sharpedo's has you holding onto its top fin while it jets through the water a hell of a lot faster than the normal surf sprite.

also if you do amie with sharpedo, dont touch its mouth. srsly dont

#24 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2446 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

Oh those this is where you go next texts.... OK cause I stopped playing the delta episode for a week and had no idea where to.... Like searched all over for hours and had to look it up online to figure it out... Hand holding works as long as you remember what was told...

#25 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

Yeah, I was surprised the NPCs around (especially at the space center) don't repeat where you're meant to go. Though I did the whole thing in one sitting so didn't have this problem.

#26 JoeTheSwap Ancient One Former Bossman of the XCG 4548 posts 61.00 XCB

JoeTheSwap

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:41 AM

SHINY ODDISH GET!

Got it from a horde while looking for a Tropius. I've just beaten Winona, and my team currently consists of Sceptile (41), Masquerain (40), Gardevoir (40), Linoone (40) and Sharpedo (34). Thinking about getting a Fire Poke... but are there any non-slow Fire Pokes around?

#27 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Ninetales (and Blaziken if you started with Torchic) is your only option for non-slow Fire until after the 8th badge, where you get the National 'dex. (At which point, you have Ponyta and Growlithe available.) You get the Fire Blast TM in Mauville, though, so there's a few non-Fire Pokemon that can use Fire moves as well, but they're mostly either slow or have very low Special Attack. Flygon's got a usable base 80 Special Attack and pretty good base 100 Speed, so that's probably your best option for that. Mega Altaria is also an option. (But regular Altaria is weaker, and much slower, than Flygon.)

In other news, the hidden ability Serperior serial code that Japan got recently is now available for use everywhere. It's POKEMON497. We'll probably get the ones for Emboar and Samurott in the near future as well.

#28 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:58 AM

>non slow fire pokes

nothin wrong with camerupt

#29 JoeTheSwap Ancient One Former Bossman of the XCG 4548 posts 61.00 XCB

JoeTheSwap

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

Ya know, I actually forgot about Camerupt. I was thinking Magcargo or Torkoal, both of which I don't really like. Though at this point Ninetales seems like my best Firey option..

Honestly what I really want is something to deal with Steel-Types. They give me the most trouble so far. Only Super Effective attack in my team against them are Gardevoir's Hidden Power (ground) and Linoone's Rock Smash, and Steels still resist like 70-80% of all attacks I have.

#30 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

if you do go with camerupt be warned itl be a frail little numel for awhile, but it learns magnitude early so it can at least defend itself, after it evolves it becomes a monster tank with good offensive stats on both ends

#31 JoeTheSwap Ancient One Former Bossman of the XCG 4548 posts 61.00 XCB

JoeTheSwap

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

I picked Vulpix in the end, which I evolved into Ninetales upon reaching Level 50. Right now my team is all 50, except for Sceptile at 52. I'm about to go fight Kyogre in the Cave or Origin. Will probably kill it so I can soft reset it after the League.

Also, I *just* found a shiny Golbat soon after entering the Cave of Origin, but killed it... ;_;

#32 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4551 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:00 AM

Is anyone else having issues getting the Samurott mystery gift? I keeps telling me the gift isn't there.

#33 warrain Ancient One The Force is here 2446 posts 157.00 XCB

warrain
  • Interests:Games: video, and TCGs. TV, and sleeping.

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

it's not available yet..... wait til you get the email.... or til the 9th... from what I'm hearing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users