This is a very nice project I saw on another forum.
We have this blank canvas
where each person draws anything on 1 grey square per time.
So let's finish one and do it in a very awesome way!
But follow these rules, please.
- Fill 1 square per time.
- Pencil tool only (via MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, whatever).
- Respect continuity.
- Fill your square completely.
- Don't change other person's work.
- Wait for a different person contributing before you contribute again.
- Keep it SFW.
- SAVE IT AS PNG (and use a hoster that keeps it as .png)
There is a chance of 2 people submitting their contributions almost at the same time. In this case, the one who posted last should edit the mosaic so it includes the previous person's contribution (even if it means delete the own square in case of the same square being chosen).
That's all for now.
And I start!
Edited by Exarion, 02 January 2015 - 07:07 AM.