Photo
* * * * * 3 votes 290 replies to this topic

what da fuh?

• Please log in to reply

#41 Gardevoir Oldies Rawr 611 posts 31.00 XCB

Gardevoir

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

For the record, I love documentaries too. Check out Vice's channel on YouTube. They have some good ones there.

#42 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

lul

Edited by L o t u s, 29 November 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#43 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4551 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

McDonalds sucks hairy lizard testicles so that's your problem. Switch to pretty much any other fast food, and you'll be fine.

#44 Zera Retired Administrator Fꪮ TH HG 9213 posts 0.00 XCB

Zera

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

that cleanse sounds awful imo fran, idk, i mean, ive done cleanses too, but, with like variety and and shit, the gallon of water a day thing and like shit tons of various fruits etc and pills. lots of pills, ECA stack that shit yo.

#45 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84
  • Interests:Games, animation, comedy, and the supernatural.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

A little late to the tv party, but the Waking Dead is surpisingly good. Plus, when you have one of the Boondock Saints as a main cast member, how do you go wrong? And its consistently taking away the safety net, to where in most shows, you know aside from major events to keep ratings the main cast is safe. But no, characters you like are gonna die. Even after getting some major character build up. Unless they're black... I mean hell, the 3rd season I think went through 3 of them! And to add to the anger at channels.... "Dear Cartoon Network... You are a CARTOON network, not idiot kids being annoying. That's Nickolodeons job."

#46 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

I used to binge eat whatever was in the house which we had an excess of. You know, keeping the food populations in-check...

But then diabetes, so, can't do that anymore. As much. As often. Not with icing containers. Try to at least count the carbs. Will still buy pizza and eat half in a sitting. And buy a carton of ice cream, start slow, then devour everything whenever I notice someone else has been getting into it. Because that's mine. For me. MINE.

It’s just gotten to the point where my underwear has gotten to be a little tight along with some of my clothing

Hmm... Has this mostly occured when somebody hot walks by? Because... That's an entirely different problem...

#47 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9468 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

and there are no pictures of tits. I lied.

i stopped there

#48 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

LIES

#49 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

McDonalds sucks hairy lizard testicles so that's your problem. Switch to pretty much any other fast food, and you'll be fine.

McDonald's DOES suck, but that doesn't stop me from going. Their fries are a salty galore of potato-gasms. Admit it.

that cleanse sounds awful imo fran, idk, i mean, ive done cleanses too, but, with like variety and and shit, the gallon of water a day thing and like shit tons of various fruits etc and pills. lots of pills, ECA stack that shit yo.

It sounds pretty scary, but trust me it really does work. It's not like it's exactly harmful to my well-being anyway. Carrot day is sucking major cock right now. Probably going to off myself by tonight tbh.

A little late to the tv party, but the Waking Dead is surpisingly good. Plus, when you have one of the Boondock Saints as a main cast member, how do you go wrong? And its consistently taking away the safety net, to where in most shows, you know aside from major events to keep ratings the main cast is safe. But no, characters you like are gonna die. Even after getting some major character build up. Unless they're black... I mean hell, the 3rd season I think went through 3 of them! And to add to the anger at channels.... "Dear Cartoon Network... You are a CARTOON network, not idiot kids being annoying. That's Nickolodeons job."

I has plans to watch the Walking Dead! There's plenty of shows I've considered watching that you guys have suggested. Everyone I know IRL has been jumping down my throat about this show xD.

I used to binge eat whatever was in the house which we had an excess of. You know, keeping the food populations in-check...

But then diabetes, so, can't do that anymore. As much. As often. Not with icing containers. Try to at least count the carbs. Will still buy pizza and eat half in a sitting. And buy a carton of ice cream, start slow, then devour everything whenever I notice someone else has been getting into it. Because that's mine. For me. MINE.

It’s just gotten to the point where my underwear has gotten to be a little tight along with some of my clothing

Hmm... Has this mostly occured when somebody hot walks by? Because... That's an entirely different problem...

Sorry about the diabetes once again. I actually can't see any junk food lying around in the house. If I see junk food, my inner fat kid will try to justify why it's important to inhale them. Nearly 100% of the time I convince myself that it needs to be eaten so it won't tempt me anymore, and then I can continue my diet.

and there are no pictures of tits. I lied.

i stopped there

Lol don't worry I expected that. :D

#50 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

I eat like 1 meal a day and maybe a random apple, banana, or something along those lines during the week. Then on the weekend I turn into a vacuum cleaner and eat everything within 10 mile radius. Thus, this is how Lancer maintains his weight (?)

#51 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9468 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

i will say this

i eat a lot a weekends and CBA excercising EVER and i weigh 300lbs at the age of 17 and do i give a damn? no i do not.
if you're concious about your weight then yes diet, excercise whatever works for you to cut the chub but if at the end of the day you think "you know what. i can't be arsed" then by all means sit your ass down to some nice TV or w/e and say fuck it its worked for me so far.

#52 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

I can't really say much about diets or anything, because by all rights, my body cheats. Even factoring in a metabolism like a hummingbird, my nearly 2 decades of nothing but being on my ass, eating junk food, smoking pot, sleeping most the day away, and having a steady diet of grease and fat, along with drinking and smokeing... I should weight ALOT more than 200. Yet I just move between 195 and 205 regularly. And all of this with no exercise either.

#53 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4551 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

No Fran their fries are mediocre and crap.

#54 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

You guys have strange eating habits. Day 2 on the cleanse diet.... turning into a rabbit... must. Eat. BRAINS!

Posted Image

Also fuck you those fries are golden, Kyros. Red Robin fries are mouth-watering too... :(

#55 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

And they're bottomless!

#56 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

McDonalds is getting more and more flavorless in my tongue.

Also, cleanse diets are terrible. My parents made me starve for 2 weeks when I was 16. NEVER AGAIN.

And for Cyber and Zack, the youth metabolism can keep up with it, but after 1 decade, it might be not as easy.

#57 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

Youth? I'm pushing 30 man, biologically I'm almost twice that lol

#58 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

On the TV Show subject, I agree with Newman on Doctor Who. Sorry, but I'm a devout fan of the show. :P It can get ridiculous at times, but overall it has great story and I think it is a fun show. Plus, the new Doctor may bring about a bunch of changes.

But if you don't feel like watching it, you should still DEFINITELY see this one episode: "Blink". My favorite episode period. :3

#59 Blydden Oldies ~ Honest ~ 1902 posts 21.00 XCB

Blydden

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Also, cleanse diets are terrible. My parents made me starve for 2 weeks when I was 16. NEVER AGAIN.

And for Cyber and Zack, the youth metabolism can keep up with it, but after 1 decade, it might be not as easy.

I just don't eat fast food. And when I feel gross and needing a cleanse, I just do one in reverse.

...Also, I wish for more detail on the "2 week starvation" thing.

#60 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

I just don't eat fast food. And when I feel gross and needing a cleanse, I just do one in reverse.

...Also, I wish for more detail on the "2 week starvation" thing.

I too wish to know more about this. Do tell, Fran #2.

Meanwhile, I'm planning to go on vacation next week. By vacation, I mean traveling a state away, and trying to suck up the last drip of summer left. WHICH MEANS THE BEACH! Also, tits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users