* * * * * 3 votes 290 replies to this topic

what da fuh?

• Please log in to reply

#1 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

oh.

Edited by L o t u s, 19 February 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#2 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo
  • Interests:The Game.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I've talked to you a lot lately, so you surely don't need a wall of text.

What I can tell you is that you don't necessarily need to find what to do right now. Being lost happens to us all, and taking a break sometimes is for the best.

While everything that happened is quite bad, maybe it's life's (pretty ill-mannered, mind you, stupid fate) way to tell you "goddamit, take a break". Just take it slowly for a bit and think about what you want to do.

Perhaps we aren't the best of friends nor live near or anything, but know that I still will support you with anything you may need. You'll be okay miss. We'll make sure of it.

...just avoid the alcohol >_> [/obligatorymeanrecurrentjoke]

#3 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

I'm surprised and disappointed you're not a hooker. Mostly surprised.

In all seriousness though, this made me laugh and this made me think. If you have the ability to make others laugh then you are able to deal with whatever shit life throws at you. While you bring up the bad times, I also see some positive things mentioned.

My advice would be to remember the shitty days so you can reflect on them, and cherish the good times when they come. As for the relationship, there's a bittersweet solace in that how much it affects you when it's over is a measurement of the value you hold to it. It's okay to feel sadness as long as you acknowledge that the only reason you feel that sadness is because of how wonderful it actually was.

But hey what do I know, I'm the highschooler who couldn't stop laughing at "itchy boob"

#4 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

Haha, this is amazing, hermana.

Nice to see you taking some things so maturely. And always remember to drink some water!

#5 Gardevoir Oldies Rawr 611 posts 31.00 XCB

Gardevoir

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

God, get over it you whiny concubine.

jk

bleh, the part with the creepy old guy made me so angry. And the stuff you mentioned with the boyish charm, etc kept making me think of you know who and I was smiling like an idiot when I read it.

I hope everything's better now

#6 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

OH MY GOD I HATE PEOPLE ARE THE AIRPORT

#7 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

#8 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

I've talked to you a lot lately, so you surely don't need a wall of text.

What I can tell you is that you don't necessarily need to find what to do right now. Being lost happens to us all, and taking a break sometimes is for the best.

While everything that happened is quite bad, maybe it's life's (pretty ill-mannered, mind you, stupid fate) way to tell you "goddamit, take a break". Just take it slowly for a bit and think about what you want to do.

Perhaps we aren't the best of friends nor live near or anything, but know that I still will support you with anything you may need. You'll be okay miss. We'll make sure of it.

...just avoid the alcohol >_> [/obligatorymeanrecurrentjoke]

Unless you can send me tacos on a daily basis, the alcohol is here to stay, mi amigo.

In all seriousness though, this made me laugh and this made me think. If you have the ability to make others laugh then you are able to deal with whatever shit life throws at you. While you bring up the bad times, I also see some positive things mentioned.

My advice would be to remember the shitty days so you can reflect on them, and cherish the good times when they come. As for the relationship, there's a bittersweet solace in that how much it affects you when it's over is a measurement of the value you hold to it. It's okay to feel sadness as long as you acknowledge that the only reason you feel that sadness is because of how wonderful it actually was.

But hey what do I know, I'm the highschooler who couldn't stop laughing at "itchy boob"

D'awwww, you get my humor, and you think I'm funny! 'Bout time a bitch recognized.

I'm definitely reminiscing about how wonderful the relationship was, but it's a double-edged sword because I make myself sad about how much potential could have advanced, and then I think of all the negatives. No one is perfect though, and you just need to learn how to cope with the baggage because it's definitely worth it.

Haha, this is amazing, hermana.

Nice to see you taking some things so maturely. And always remember to drink some water!

Water? What is this Wat-ar?

God, get over it you whiny concubine.

jk

bleh, the part with the creepy old guy made me so angry. And the stuff you mentioned with the boyish charm, etc kept making me think of you know who and I was smiling like an idiot when I read it.

I hope everything's better now

Bitch, I don't know you, bitch, bitch I might be. Just kidding.

You're still a whore. <3

OH MY GOD I HATE PEOPLE ARE THE AIRPORT

I swear to the pink hearts, the shooting stars, purple horseshoes, the four-leaf clovers, the blue moons, rainbows, balloons, and the hourglass that I will fucking rant my FACE off about these backward dick bags of society. Just you WAIT.

Edited by L o t u s, 27 August 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#9 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

I was actually reading an article this morning on Yahoo! News on how strippers and hookers can save Atlantic City, New Jersey. I was like, "This... is my calling. Where do I sign up!?"

Then I thought if Miley Cyrus couldn't help at the MTV Video Music Awards, then how am I going to save an entire city by throwing my cat at people? Dream crushed.

Posted twice cuz couldn't fit nuff quotes.

Edited by L o t u s, 27 August 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#10 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Getting over this relationship is gonna take a good amount of time. I've been having a very similar reaction over a relationship that ended a few weeks ago. You're might end up swinging around emotionally. Some days you'll feel like you can't be without the other person and feel angry or depressed. Then sometimes you'll know exactly why things ended and understand, and maybe even be a little glad it's over. In the end, you kinda need to accept things are over and why but also be grateful for the good times. That'll help you in future relationships.

Also <3

#11 kyros27 Oldies Spewer of over 4000 Posts! 4558 posts 186.00 XCB

kyros27

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Getting over this relationship is gonna take a good amount of time. I've been having a very similar reaction over a relationship that ended a few weeks ago. You're might end up swinging around emotionally. Some days you'll feel like you can't be without the other person and feel angry or depressed. Then sometimes you'll know exactly why things ended and understand, and maybe even be a little glad it's over. In the end, you kinda need to accept things are over and why but also be grateful for the good times. That'll help you in future relationships.

Also <3

MBP wants to be your new main squeeze Fran!

#12 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Shit. I'm down. I've always wanted to choke someone for free.

#13 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

<insert bird-boy related choking chickens joke here>

#14 Zera Retired Administrator Fꪮ TH HG 9213 posts 0.00 XCB

Zera

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Ok Fran. I've read you 'blog' and i have a few things i need to address because of reasons.

First, that doesnt even look like a ray, you daft bitch.

Second, fucking hydrate, what is this, amateur hour? please.

Third, the fuck kind of bullshit car doesnt do 80, i bet it was a ford, get better rentals. Embarrassing.

Fourth, Your sig pic gif thing is fucking annoying as shit, and its gross. and shes fat.

#15 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

"Fourth, Your sig pic gif thing is fucking annoying as shit, and its gross. and shes fat."

Have you seen your... too easy.

#16 Zera Retired Administrator Fꪮ TH HG 9213 posts 0.00 XCB

Zera

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

PREDICTABLE

#17 Blydden Oldies ~ Honest ~ 1902 posts 21.00 XCB

Blydden

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

How can Exarion be Lotus' GOOD twin if Lotus is a girl? Nvm must be she-male

In all seriousness, I know you hate me, but you also love me, GOSH DAMNED IT I AM HERE TO SUPPORT YOU EVEN IF I HAVE TO STUFF THAT SUPPORT DOWN YOUR DESICCATE THROAT!

Okie bai bai

<3 Bly

#18 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

Exarion is a woman though.

Also, I don't hate you... I really don't hold grudges. It really all depends what you did, so no, I do not hate you or dislike you or w/e. Thanks anyway? iunno.

#19 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Also fraternal twins.

#20 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

FRANternal twins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users