Photo
- - - - - 34 replies to this topic

Story of a Town/Country Lad: Finally getting things together.

Stomach, Blog, Town

• Please log in to reply

#21 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Yay for you getting in! Congrats!

#22 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

Chapter 6: Fuck Colds

so after a couple of weeks college is going fine i'm enjoying the classes it's mostly things like web design, software development, e commerce, spreadsheets, programming, animation that kind of thing which i enjoy (not a fan of the digital graphics class though since i cant use photoshop to save my life) i met a couple dudes i knew from way back in primary school and a couple from high school and yeah it's aight
the days i'm in for lunch (Mon + Wed) i go to subway it's only a 10 min walk (well for me) away from the college and the £3 lunch deal is cheap and healthy and a good meal (6 inch sub + Drink for £3, £5 for footlong) i've mostly been sticking to meat like beef melt and turkey breast with ham but that's just me being a meathead.

as far as videogames go i've done 1 of my to-do list that being beat Attitude Era mode in WWE13 i also played a bit more SMRPG and i'll prolly play more this evening i havent played much fire emblem awakening yet though i will get around to it i've also not made that much progress in my Ultimate Bugmono Challenge though after much struggling i beat roxanne with beautifly,nincada and dustox (yay for absorb) i also recently played FFI again and i was near the end last i played i still have a bit to go (last soul of chaos dungeon + final boss) but i'm nearly there i was thinking of playing FFII again soon but itl be awhile since iv'e already got like 4 games on my plate

As for X/Y i will be getting it hopefully as soon as it launches in Eshop (local game shops are all shut down so it's that, tesco or amazon) i dont know which version i'll be getting but i'll definately be doing a playthrough first with whatever i feel like no restrictions or nothing just to get a feel for it. the new pokes look awesome even the cotton candy one and the mega evos look cool too. especially Amphabulous (totally naming mine that if there's enough space) well yeah. Fun fact: My fav type is psychic but my fav pokemon is not a psychic type rather it's Dialga

and finally the main topic. Fuck this cold.
For those who dont know i have a bad cold atm started yesterday i have a runny/blocked nose alternating and a sore throat as well as a queasy stomach from time to time i also threw up yesterday at my dad's though that was probably some gunk in my stomach.
so if anyone was around at 2:30 GMT (idk what that is your time) i slapped on my 3Ds and posted a status update cuz i had the wierdest fucking dream involving some guy's head exploding but thank god i cant remember it much now... anyway i digress this woke me up at 2:30 in the morning and my throat was dry and a bit sore and my nose was a bit blocked so i could hardly sleep i slapped on some fanfiction on my 3DS (nothing bad just a bit of fan canon DBZ) for like half an hour and then got back to sleep only to wake again at 6:30 and think fuck it i cba sleeping anymore so i stayed up and here i am (It's now 8:08 i leave for college in 10 min and i'm sitting here in my t-shirt and boxers just out of the shower) i'm having a bit of trouble breathing and i've gone through a lot and i mean a LOT of kleenex already not to mention i have lemsip at the ready just in case and Vapo Rub too.

Peace

Another thing i have found the perfect song about my feelings towards claire i'm wondering if i should send it to her (in my last e-mail i called her babe albiet a bit jokingly so eeeh subtle hint and we've arranged to meet on half term break)
This is the song

Edited by Stomach The MachoPony, 16 September 2013 - 02:10 AM.

#23 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5515 posts 431.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

i've gone through a lot and i mean a LOT of kleenex already

Woah. Dude. DUDE. Keep that to yourself!

As for lunch, don't be fooled by Subway. It's really not that healthy. Yes, it's the healthier option out of the unhealthy options, but it's not really giving you anything. The good thing is that the food - the majority of the time - really is fresh. But I've noticed, and my friends have too, that if I had gone to Tesco and got myself a few slices of apple and grapes alongside a smoothie then I'm just in a better mood. I could copy and paste this to a few blogs here ^,^. But I don't feel like there is a good enough reason to eat unhealthily all the time, unless it's unchangeable.

Seriously, Tesco sandwich + smoothie + snack is also 3, and you can always get a chocolate or crisps instead of fruit if you just feel like it.

And for the girl... Man, I have no idea. I'd suggest making it clear as soon as possible. Whether she likes you or not, at least let her know. Just be prepared pessimistically, and don't have any regrets.

#24 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

there is a tesco not too far from the place and there's also a KFC but i'ts like REALLY unhealthy

maybe i will try sandwich + drink out of tesco some time

#25 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Funny you bring up Lionel Richie - me and my stepbrother have been crazy about "Hello" and "All Night Long" as of the last few weeks. Personally, I don't feel like that song is appropriate to give to someone before the first official date because it seems a bit too romantic (and trust me, I know all about going overboard). It might scare her off if she's only developing feelings for you and they're not quite there yet.

That said, I agree with Jesse that you should put it out there that you like her. You could really just tell her straight-up, but do it AFTER a really good hangout or talk because, even if she doesn't feel the same way right now, she may still realize she enjoys being around you and start to think of you in that way.

#26 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

That's a song you usually play during coitus. Stay away from Lionel Richie songs for a long while.

#27 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Are you better from the cold? =P

You could also try to make your own lunch, it's the healthiest option by far (if you do it right). And we all know you have time for it. >.>

#28 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hey Look a blog, yeah i have one of those, whoda thunk it

Well i guess i'll start with college, nothing much happened recently the assignments are piling up fast though (2 due next week another one the following week) but at least we get a decent amount of time to do them in class (ive one of the ones for next week like half done) i've started going to the canteen now much less work to take a lift up a few floors than walk all the way to subway and back besides it's cheaper too (£2.50 for a Chicken Nugget Meal with Curry or Gravy and a decent selection of drinks, £2.80 for a chicken fillet burger meal) and i've started taking frys in the morning since i rarely eat breakfast before i go out (well break time is 10:30 so it's basically breakfast) its £2 for a 6 piece fry with Soda Bread, Potato Bread, a fried egg, beans, a sausage and a piece of bacon, you can pay £3.50 for a 10 piece which is basically 2 of everything with 1 egg and beans though i myself havent tried it yet.
My lecturers are alright Mr Ho ("snigger") is a decent albiet a bit strict lecturer, Mr Jinks is kinda not caring i mean i spent the last 3 lessons of his playing Stunt Driver on miniclip and he never batted an eyelid Mr Thompson hates me but he is a good lecturer and Mr Morrison wont sit fucking still despite being like 60 and Lynda Barr is just annoying and also wont sit down for more than 3 seconds. i've made a friend mark who gets my bus and shit as well as being in my class and we chat a lot and sit together at lunch sometimes. so yeah it's going alright.

I Had a day with claire last week over Half Term/Halloween Holidays and it was pretty good she came here and we played Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics, Brawl and Tatsunoko VS Capcom as well as watching a few videos on youtube (ike a pingu parody of Attack on Titan opening)

So i'm surprised nobody has done my sig request yet cuz it would go really awesome with my avatar which is of Mal a character from Total Drama All Stars which is the 5th season of the ongoing Total Drama series which i am keeping up with on youtube it's really awesome and Mal is really cool looking and evil i would reccomend the Total Drama series definately but you might want to start with Island (the first one) or itl be a bit confusing.
Long story short in the 4th season Total Drama Revenge of the Island, a new charachter called mike was introduced with Multiple Personality Disorder a grumpy old man named Chester, a russian gymnast named Svetlana, a Jersey thug/ladies man called Vito and an Australian game hunter and survivalist called Manitoba eventually he did get control of it and hell he could even trigger the personalities (and their respective attitudes and abilities) whenever he needed to. however he got a nasty clonk on the head in All Stars and Mal came forth he was previously called "The Malevolent One" and according to a running character Duncan, he had seen Mal during his time in Juvinile Hall where he basically ran the place while it's not clear yet if its another of mike's personalities or if mike is just an alternate personality and Mal is the true origonal one he's keeping mike locked in his mind and is causing evil and mayhem wherever he goes.
Of course he isn't my favourite character that would be This handsome Devil right here Alejandro
Spoiler

so yeah i want Alejandro to win but Mal looks badass too.

As for videogames ive beaten X/Y and am building a competitive team, ive got to mt coronet on platinum in my Bug Ultimate Monotype challenge and i've played a bit more of Fire Emblem: Awakening and i'm starting to like it a lot. nothing much new other than that.

i've been messing around with the new OCG stuff on Devpro and some of the Cyber Dragon support is really fun while the LS support is WTFbroke and i havent really had a chance to truly test out ghostrick yet nor Shinra though i'll be waiting for a bit more support for Shinra. i'm also enjoying Noble Knights.

And if you havent already checked out the Deck Challenge i'm hosting, get outta here and do it already!

#29 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Blog tiem cuz imma sick ass

so yeah first Tech, well i just had half a week off cuz my Stepdad was in england so yay. and i didnt do much. work was catching up to me so i hauled ass and got almost ALL The missing work i owed people done (Note Almost, i still owe a guy an assignment from last week and 2 sets of corrections but i have the assingment done just not printed and handed in yet)
Ive sorta been making my own hours at tech honestly leaving at lunch some times and hanging round the town till the bus in the afternoon or just getting an earlier bus and saying i got let out early but i digress its mostly mondays because we have the same guy for 4 Sessions in a row, 2 before lunch and 2 after. ive also sometimes if im hungry got a chip or 2 or a bap or a drink at the canteen but for the most part ive stopped the chicken nugget meals and shit occasionally forking out for them (my mother gives me £10 a week and through saving and nomming at home i have like £20 in my wallet and will get another 10 tomorrow or wed ill get to that later)

i FINALLY finished X again (remember the "ultimate monotype challenge" bug i was doing? it took this long to get around to finishing it) and i bred and EVed a team for the chateau, got to the chick at battle 20, got owned hard. and i cant even remember what owned me (i think it was some BS Wigglytuff with Energy Ball fucking up my Washtom)
I also finally finished Ace Attorney 3 and got Apollo Justice off amazon, as well as a link between worlds and some shit on steam (mostly TF2 junk like keys and mann up tickets, Finally not a F2P anymore!) and just last night i got the rockstar games package of 5 GTA games for £7 and persuaded my motther to part with more money to make 20 total so i had 13 to spend opening crates in TF2 and buying some name tags (i got a strange Grenade Launcher which i called "If you can read this, you're dead")
i'm enjoying playing San Andreas and i havent installed any of the others yet but i will soon. its fun stealing cars, driving around and whatnot but i am having trouble with one mission where you and a buddy hop on a motorbike and chase a guy and gun him down, trouble is you go flying 50 feet if the bike so much as grazes anything (if i motorbike hit a pedestrian i hardly think the driver would go flying 50 feet irl)

And fuck this cold, again
so i have a cold again thankfully being St Patricks Day i got the day off tech but still i'm shivering as soon as i take a step outside my bedroom which has a heater on full blast and me under the covers with slippers, trousers, a t shirt and a dressing gown. and ive been having really bad stomach trouble, some of it simple queaseyness and not wanting to eat, other times a bit more extreme (lets leave it there) and i'm getting headaches on and off, i had a lemsip and it helped a bit but i can feel a headache coming back, i dont know if i'll go into tech tomorrow.

#30 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

You get those colds too often, dude. You should do something to improve your immune system. I suggest some exercises.

Not mocking you, but I loved the idea of OU pokémon getting owned by the Chatelaine at the "easy" 20th battle on normal mode. xD

#31 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

i did get some blood tests done for my immune system going back on monday with this ear problem and they might have the results in

oh btw it wasnt a "cold" this time, IT WAS CHICKENPOX

Edited by Stomach The MachoPony, 23 March 2014 - 09:36 AM.

#32 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

Ohh, you said that on a status update...
Chickenpox sucks. Not so bad, but a pretty bothering. At least it's once in a lifetime.

Edited by Exarion, 23 March 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#33 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

(over 3 years later)

Meh not that anyone cares but. might as well.

So haidere. i just finished 3 years at a Recruitment and Training Agency, hours were fine and i got paid for it. now i can sign on to benefits and look for a job. i'll take stacking shelves at tesco for awhile if i have to. 

Turned 21 in august. legally old enough to drink anywhere in the world. 

saved and built myself a proper, top range Gaming PC (for like £1000) and it was so worth it. PC ports can be a bit buggy sometimes but they rarely stay that way, besides i have a freeloader friend staying who left his house after he had enough of his bitch of a mother. he brought his PS4 with him so i get to play that, Crash N Sane Trilogy is awesome, Injustice 2 is amazing and Lego Batman 3 is surprisingly fun. as for my personal games, still playing the shit out of League of legends. sorta drifted away from Overwatch, once i move out into my own home i might get back into it but rn my "Alone" gaming time is restricted to early morning, late night, weekends or when he's out. he annoys me the rest of the day. so i fill it with as much League of Legends as i can, or TF2. havent really started any new single player games recently.

Oh, and this is going to sound elitist af but looking at him play Skyrim on the PS4 with the fairly choppy framerate compared to the smooth consistent 60FPS on my computer makes me cringe.

he did do one good thing though, re-introduced me to IRL ygo. i've got a Fire King deck a basic Dinosaur deck and a World Chalice deck ready to go. been to a few locals, got runner up at a couple of them (i hate Spyrals) and got 3rd at a tag tournament today with my roomate (we got paired up, he wasnt my first choice) at least at the end of it the organizer got us to play a match to see which one of us was better, World chalice VS Ancient Gear. i won barely (G2 drew Dimensional Barrier in opening hand, then drew my 2nd for first draw, he thought i was stacking) i now appreciate Kaijus more than Ever. 

Oh and i am no Longer a town boy, i am now a Country Boy. out in the middle of fucking nowhere about 20-25 min from the nearest major town, though there is a smaller one like 10 min away for a health center, chemist, and emergency groceries. 

Recovering from an eye infection, put it this way 2 weeks ago i was barely walking out of my house with my dad to go shopping, with sunglasses on in the pouring rain with barely any light, and still almost clutching my eye with pain. went to the hospital and got stronger eye drops and now you couldnt even tell i had an infection, still keeping up with them till the end of my period of taking them just in case.

#34 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5515 posts 431.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

Yeah man, any income is good for now. Hmm, well don't feel like you have to support him. How long's he been staying at yours for? It may be time to tell him to either start paying or leave. You don't have to feel obliged to call him a friend either, if he's not. I'm saving up for a gaming PC too. Well, I say that, but actually it's just at the top of my shopping list. I don't have a job atm while I'm at uni so it'll be a while before I can buy one. Still though, looking forward to the time where I can finally play a bunch of games that I haven't been able to play. Will have to get an Xbox controller for the PC too.

And damn, that's pretty serious. Good to hear that it's clearing up from the medication. But any idea what caused it?

#35 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9403 posts 690.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:29 AM

nah he's alright. and nope no idea, the doctor said bacterial ulcer but i have no idea how.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stomach, Blog, Town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users