► Yu-Gi-Oh! General Discussion - Forum Rules ◄
These rules are to be followed at all times, and are subject to change.
1. Global Rules apply.
2. If there's already a sticky or an active topic for something, do not make a new thread for it.
2a. If the last thread covering the topic you want to discuss has over 2 weeks without replies, you may start a new one. Be sure to notify the staff about this as well.
2b. Any card-related news are posted on this topic. Topics containing info that is already being discussed on that thread will be deleted. If you have confirmed info that isn't on the topic, please contribute there instead.
3. Do not post Decks here. Post them in the Deck Depot instead.
4. Do not ask for rulings here. We have a Card Rulings forum for that.
5. No trading requests and/or advice. If you want to trade, use PMs or go the the Real-Life Card Trading forum.
6. No Discussion on Fictional Cards. We have a Create a Card forum for that.
7. No Duel Requests here. You can click here to go to the chat and ask for a duel.
7. No "Are you going to X tournament" topics.
8. No "Who lives in X location" topics.
9. You CAN make a "X versus Y" topic, but provide enough material for discussion other than personal preference.
10. All Spoiler and Future Releases topics MUST have a confirmation source, else the topic will be locked.
11. Unless you're the original poster, you CANNOT bump a topic which has 2 or more weeks without replies.
Please follow these rules and enjoy your stay!
Edited by Sho Shinjo, 20 September 2012 - 01:02 PM.