1. IRC Chat - the rules are completely outdated. There is a noticable change here. Also nowhere on the middle module does it list our server link ( irc.xerocreative.com ). I suggest a link to the (irc) staff page as well on here.
2. The Staff page links here - which is also outdated. I think this is a poor way to do this anyway. It is really expanded when it doesn't need to be. A simple link to the the moderating team would do for half of the list. Under all the admins' names could be their respective titles, somewhat like so:
I think that there could easily exist an IRC staff page via a forums page created in a similar manner to the forum staff (moderating team). Just assign the members all a group (they likely have this already so they can access the staff forum, right?), and create a module like the other ones for easy linkage. I don't think it is too hard to emulate a page that way. And the tournament staff could be on a page in the new tournament forums in a simple list like I've made above. Sorry to everyone if I skewed your positions, but I don't know who does what, and the lists are all so outdated.
3. FADQ. What? Is that supposed to be faq? FADQ? Wha da fadq? it also links to # nowheresville, and provides no help to anybody. Can we PLEASE do something about this? It is so ridiculous....
4. Ladder - Does not exist apparently, so why is it there?
5. IRC Chat (left sidebar) - Doesn't display the server stats properly. It could also be much more friendly in connecting people to IRC. If top channels is too much to script, at least list like three or four xc-sanctioned rooms.
6. Podcasts - We can't really show these off anymore. Maybe instead, to keep with the idea, some XC-brewed media. Podcast #1, a link to a fanfic, artwork, etc.
7. Fan Submissions - None of these links work. I suggest maybe a Zone of Games section instead.
8. Copyright 2002-2009. I think that says enough.
ensui, darkblaze557, please, can we get a working front page? This doesn't help our image or members at all.
Edited by Setever, 16 May 2013 - 01:15 AM.