Photo
- - - - - 4 replies to this topic

Team Fortress 2

• Please log in to reply

#1 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Topic for discussion about TF2 Weapons classes funny/epic moments your names so we can hit each other up etc etc

myself i like playing Scout and Soldier if the team lacks a (good) medic i play medic im Quite new so i dont have optimal loadouts yet but i do know roughly whats good and what aint im also getting quite good at Matches

my fav Games are CtF and Attack/Defend my least Fav Used to be payload but i got used to it im not a big fan of KoTH though

Also this morning i was playing ATK/DEF and our team had like 7 engineers 5 sentries and 3-4 dispensers hidden under walkways stairs and the like so they couldnt be destroyed easily and could defend the point/us
the enemy didnt stand a chance

#2 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

>Not posting your steam ID

1,400 hours logged incoming.

Main Medic, Solly, Engineer. Will play other classes. I should get around to getting my sound fixed so I can start streaming again.

SteamID is Rarehunter2000/zohgren

#3 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

its MachoPony (duh)

Also ive recently Got a lot better at heavy (most points scored in one life is 15 by heavy) The other day i had a Medic behind me and i literally didnt have to move i just stood on the first payload point of Thundermountain Part 1 i think the one where the blu start on a hill with a healthkit and ammo below it

anyway i just stood there and Held Left click and Destroyed most of thier team till about 6 demomen ruined my fun

Edited by Stomach The MachoPony, 07 January 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#4 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

its MachoPony (duh)

Also ive recently Got a lot better at heavy (most points scored in one life is 15 by heavy) The other day i had a Medic behind me and i literally didnt have to move i just stood on the first payload point of Thundermountain Part 1 i think the one where the blu start on a hill with a healthkit and ammo below it

anyway i just stood there and Held Left click and Destroyed most of thier team till about 6 demomen ruined my fun

Welcome to Heavy, baby man.

#5 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Only 15? 33 here. Maybe it was more. To lazy to look at my stats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users