Photo
* * * * * 1 votes 137 replies to this topic

Growing up sucks

Blog

• Please log in to reply

#21 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

I can't say much about a $100 bill; me and my fiancee try and go out once a month to somewhere like Red Lobster/Granite City/Texas Roadhouse/random sit-down restaurant and eat and go to a movie and the like. End of the night is usually $120-$150ish dollars (lunch, recreation, dinner, movie, desert, etc). Then again, this is talking a day day affair, not one meal (except maybe on Red Lobster months, they can be pretty expensive).

#22 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Dude! My plan would have worked!

#23 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman
  • Interests:YGO, Pokemon, video games, anime, manga, working out and reading.

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

Just stare.

Wise words as always DB, though that is kind of what I do..... But not in a creepy way.... I hope?

That is some helpful info to know, I know I want Super Alius' if I can get them but I'll probably get Secrets lol. Also Gravekeepers are still one of my favorite decks, so I couldn't rip Recruiter if I wanted to... Besides if I did destroy it, I'd just get another one from my deck. (lame joke)

Get the Secret Rares. He looks nice as ScR and, on Amazon at least, he's only slightly more expensive. For the love of Ra, don't get Ulti Rare ones though. I had one and it looked terrible; though, to be fair, most cards don't look very good as Ultis.

Well so far I have no Alius' its pretty hard to find them now, heck HERO stuff in general is kinda tough to find now that they are so popular with Bubblebeat doing well in YCS/WCQ's, still I'll keep that in mind when I find a pair of Alius', thanks!

I can't say much about a $100 bill; me and my fiancee try and go out once a month to somewhere like Red Lobster/Granite City/Texas Roadhouse/random sit-down restaurant and eat and go to a movie and the like. End of the night is usually $120-$150ish dollars (lunch, recreation, dinner, movie, desert, etc). Then again, this is talking a day day affair, not one meal (except maybe on Red Lobster months, they can be pretty expensive).

Well we only went to dinner, no movie or anything else. Its not like this place was the best in the world either, it was good, but not over $100 good. Also its nice to see that you and your fiancee have a thing to go out once a month on a "date" like thingy.

Dude! My plan would have worked!

Oh I know it would have xD. Thing is, I have no way to actually know how she would be while drunk and the Japanese in the factory work over 16 hours a day so trying to find time for stuff like that for them is pretty much impossible lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post time!!!!

Pretty normal week actually, nothing really new. Boss is still a dick, work still sucks and that Japanese Engineer is still cute as hell.

Yesterday after work I went to the card shop and picked up a good number of cards for my HERO beat deck that I'm making right now, still no damn Alius' though or Gemini Sparks for that matter, regardless I'll see about getting some, somehow. Its actually funny how when I was looking at the singles of cards, just how many cards reminded me of people from here, I saw:

Wind-Up Rabbit: Thought of DB
Dark Necrofear: Thought of Sho
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En: Thought of 6Sams
Lightpulsar Dragon: Thought of Lancer
Hungry Burger: Thought of Cheese, you know cause he has cheese xD
Swift Scarecrow/Final Countdown: Thought of TLM
Blackwing's: Thought of MBP
Thor, Lord of the Aesir: Thought of Jesse
Sunlight Unicorn: Thought of Kakashi, cause you know it slightly looks like Celestia xD

It's funny after talking with everyone, seeing what type of decks they like to use and what cards you see them use frequently you then start to see cards and instantly think of those people lol. XC is like a second home to me now, thanks guys.

Also I'm gonna be off work from July 4th to July 8th, so I'm gonna try to get more HERO stuff for my deck and see about maybe getting in a few matches at my locals.

#24 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

From this day forward, you will see Summoner Monk and see a Batman drawn on a whiteboard. (:

-=edit=-

Also, no bad news is good news.

#25 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

Sunlight Unicorn: Thought of Kakashi, cause you know it slightly looks like Celestia xD
---
Eeeeyup.

Also, I'll see if I can't manage to find a couple stray Aliuses, though I think I just have the 2 playsets I'm using. I've so far got 3 Ulti (In my Hero Beat), 1 Secret, 1 Super, 1 Common (All in my Chaos Gemini Hero Ninja). If not, you could probably buy them online for decently cheap, especially the commons.

#26 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

^Yeah, Alius is, like, $3 a piece on Amazon, in SecRare. The Commons are $2-ish. Spark is about $2-3 as well.

Also, lol at the YGO cards invoking thoughts of people. I usually think of Sho when I see Necrofear, then I get scared because it can see into my soul and I hide under my bed while crying in the fetal position for half an hour.

#27 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

I can try getting some Aliuses or Sparks for you, people here have loads of them and value them fairly low.

#28 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

From this day forward, you will see Summoner Monk and see a Batman drawn on a whiteboard. (:

-=edit=-

Also, no bad news is good news.

This is very true, and from now on Summoner Monk will remind me of whiteboard Batman aka GK xD

^Yeah, Alius is, like, $3 a piece on Amazon, in SecRare. The Commons are $2-ish. Spark is about $2-3 as well.

Also, lol at the YGO cards invoking thoughts of people. I usually think of Sho when I see Necrofear, then I get scared because it can see into my soul and I hide under my bed while crying in the fetal position for half an hour.

I have been thinking about getting cards off of Amazon, I've shopped on Amazon before and have been very satisified with how fast it shipped the stuff. Also same here, I like the art on Necrofear but at the same time I felt scared as well xD

---
Eeeeyup.

Also, I'll see if I can't manage to find a couple stray Aliuses, though I think I just have the 2 playsets I'm using. I've so far got 3 Ulti (In my Hero Beat), 1 Secret, 1 Super, 1 Common (All in my Chaos Gemini Hero Ninja). If not, you could probably buy them online for decently cheap, especially the commons.

I can try getting some Aliuses or Sparks for you, people here have loads of them and value them fairly low.

Well dang thats helpful, I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm still not so sure on how to send cards over mail though so you'd have to explain the proper procedures to me lol. Still thanks guys.

Edited by Newman, 01 July 2012 - 12:04 PM.

#29 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

Well I put them around 2-3 in each sleeve, then put the sleeves in toploaders. Haven't been any problems so far :D

#30 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Well I put them around 2-3 in each sleeve, then put the sleeves in toploaders. Haven't been any problems so far :D

Well that sounds simple enough lol.

Next question, do you send through regular mail? Or delivery?

#31 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

Dude! Those days you have off! Use them to get he drunk! O_O
Yes, I plan to keep this up :P

Also, Lightpulsar... Very nice :3

#32 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

Regular mail, unless the values are high

#33 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Dude! Those days you have off! Use them to get he drunk! O_O
Yes, I plan to keep this up :P

Also, Lightpulsar... Very nice :3

xD We'll see and believe me I know you will, ps get on skype more often!!

Regular mail, unless the values are high

I see now, thats good to know. I'll see about maybe getting it sent to the post office since my parents are a bit against YGO lol

#34 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

I try, bit I got to work at about 6 CST so not sure how long we could talk xD
I'll see if I can get on tonight.
Give her sake....

#35 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

We should make a XC Skype group. :o

#36 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Give her sake....

Well like my blog post said, I'll be off work from July 4th to 8th, so I'll have plenty of time to stay up late and talk then lol

^ This idea is awesome, I like IRC but not everyone logs into it, Skype could be a alternate chat source for XC.

#37 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

Give her sake....

Well like my blog post said, I'll be off work from July 4th to 8th, so I'll have plenty of time to stay up late and talk then lol

^ This idea is awesome, I like IRC but not everyone logs into it, Skype could be a alternate chat source for XC.

I love this idea and support it.

#38 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Supported. I might have to upload a smexy picture into my Skype now :x

#39 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

v0 geekay 0v

#40 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

v0 geekay 0v

...Your name is 'Bath'Salts'? Also, you can't have spaces in your name on Skype, so I assume it's just all one big word.

That said, kakashi.pwnzor. I can make a topic if needed for this, so we aren't spamming his blog with Skype names.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users