Photo
- - - - - 139 replies to this topic

Miss Missing You

• Please log in to reply

#121 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

I have read this blog and would like to express that MBP's life is relevant to my interests.

Beyond that, I don't really want to respond to this specific entry. Being on both sides of that coin, I can recognize a lot of things going on. I'm glad you have a muse, though, and I hope you maintain that inspiration.

Find a way to harness it while she's gone. That's the key point.

#122 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

The love of my life is 17 years older than me.

We're true love birds. <3

Any relationship can work if there is enough chemistry and both people can put each work and effort into it.

I'm sure you can definitely be good friends, I'm friends with two of my high school teachers (Literature & Psychology, respectively, and both of those Misses are like 80+)

...I'm just unsure whether or not to expect that miraculous first date...

When I finally get the courage to do a blog post on how I met the love of my life it will be much longer than that, so you have nothing to worry about.

However, I suggest waiting until you're in your college, and try forging a friendship that is less "forced". Take it sloooooow.

Force nothing. Let it naturally develop, because that is the truest love here. Love that ages, grows, slowly blooms.

I mean, yes, you have all that talk of intense love at first sight and that is awesome and all, sometimes true love works like that too, but I'm more definitely talking from experience. Especially when dealing with societal gaps.

Hmm, that's some pretty good advice about taking it slow. I have had the mentality that, as soon as the school year ends and I graduate, any chances I have are dead. Maybe she'll be more open to a relationship with a former student? xD

I'd also love to hear about you and your other (and Honest!) when you do get around to it.

Hehe, I had a little crush on a professor last year, he's like 30 years older. <.<
But nothing so intense.

Well, Blydden has said much more than I could.
It's a beautiful relationship already. =]

I tried Imagine Dragons... well, it's not for my tastes.
The books, on the other hand, sound great. Good thing you were into classics. I might read Oliver Twist soon.

Intense?! That's a good word for it :)

Too bad you didn't like the Imagine Dragons album. I'm in the middle of play #15 right now!
And, yeah, the classics are quite good. Though, while Oliver Twist was well-written, the moral of the story somehow went over my head entirely D:

I also took to Googling her name around that time and managed to find her on Facebook and Twitter, as well as a low-quality Youtube video of her singing at a club. Of course, I didn't add her on either of these because a) I use neither and B) It'd be impossible to explain how I located her without looking weird.

Freaks? >->

Waitwut? You didn't actually find it, did you?! O.O

I have read this blog and would like to express that MBP's life is relevant to my interests.

Beyond that, I don't really want to respond to this specific entry. Being on both sides of that coin, I can recognize a lot of things going on. I'm glad you have a muse, though, and I hope you maintain that inspiration.

Find a way to harness it while she's gone. That's the key point.

Both sides? Professor Sisco, you dog!

I probably do need some sort of outlet for that though. Maybe use the free time to get ahead on COTD or something xD

#123 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

I also took to Googling her name around that time and managed to find her on Facebook and Twitter, as well as a low-quality Youtube video of her singing at a club. Of course, I didn't add her on either of these because a) I use neither and B) It'd be impossible to explain how I located her without looking weird.

Freaks? >->

There's actually a couple videos. I SEE EVERYTHING.

Posted Image

Edited by TheLaughingMan-JDS, 25 March 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#124 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Freaks? >->

Posted Image

We're going to have to have a serious talk about your stalker tendencies.
I don't count the other two though, cause there are other people in them. She's cute though, right?

#125 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Freaks? >->

Posted Image

I don't count the other two though, cause there are other people in them. She's cute though, right?

Posted Image

#126 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Freaks? >->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good, good. 15 points to Gryffindor!

#127 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Freaks? >->

Posted Image

Posted Image

But I'm Slytherin! D:

#128 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Around that time I also started to cut down on my soda addiction by drinking more vodka. I started when Ms. W happened to mention how vodka was the best thing to drink. I should take the time to mention that, until then, I had probably been drinking 4-5 cups of soda on a daily basis since 6th grade. Ms. W so happens to drink copious amounts of vodka throughout the day. She usually has 2 vodka bottles on her desk. I should mention that I've now successfully broken my soda addiction (did not drink any soda today, mwahaha!) I'm also drinking Margaritas, as Newman and Fran and Lancer (the sexiest man alive) can attest to, and a lot of different German beers, though that's unrelated.

Fix'd

#129 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s
  • Interests:Sex.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

Lancer wins the game. Lol'd

#130 Blydden Oldies ~ Honest ~ 1902 posts 21.00 XCB

Blydden

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

GG Cyberlancer <3

#131 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

But I'm Slytherin! D:

You'll be Gryffindor and you'll like it! 30 points from Gryffindor!

Posted Image

Around that time I also started to cut down on my soda addiction by drinking more vodka. I started when Ms. W happened to mention how vodka was the best thing to drink. I should take the time to mention that, until then, I had probably been drinking 4-5 cups of soda on a daily basis since 6th grade. Ms. W so happens to drink copious amounts of vodka throughout the day. She usually has 2 vodka bottles on her desk. I should mention that I've now successfully broken my soda addiction (did not drink any soda today, mwahaha!) I'm also drinking Margaritas, as Newman and Fran and Lancer (the sexiest man alive) can attest to, and a lot of different German beers, though that's unrelated.

Fix'd

Ms. W actually does a decent German accent, so this might be right up her alley (like I said, she's weird!). I think she's more a wine drinker though.

#132 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Miss Missing You

Hello all!

So, this is a follow-up to my previous blarg post, with a few other things sprinkled in. It involves Ms. W again, though I'm somewhat more somber and restless at the moment, and I'll get to that in a bit.

In the last couple of weeks, I've been using my spare lunch periods (twice a week) to go to Ms. W's class and essentially shoot the shizzle. Mostly it's been small talk, nothing much, though she'll tend to sing songs (she's an excellent singer, if I haven't mentioned it. Seriously the best I've ever heard, and she won a scholarship for it in high school). I've heard her drop Foster the People as well Neon Trees, so hurray for familiarity.

Thursday of last week I did end up helping her with a mountain of paperwork. See, the marking period ended, so she had to grade a whole bunch of tests for 5 different classes, but the Scantron machine wasn't working. Then, Ms. W had to record those down. So, I happened to be able to help her during lunch with organizing and whatnot. Then, becuase she still had more work to do, I came back the next period, as I was able to worm out of class because my Law teacher was absent (The "ATR" would not stop talking about himself and black power though. It was a pain in the ass). So, I got to come into her English class and watch her teach - I even got to help out a little when a student mentioned "Memento" (amazing film, check it out). That went into 7th period, which is the Theatre class I have with her. I basically just sorted some things, since we were doing performances that day and most of the period ended up being watching other students fail on-stage. All-in-all, I got to be Ms. W's paperwork bitch for about 2 hours - which sounds a lot more fun than it might seem, as long as it's with the right person.

Also, I happened to be hanging around afterschool aimlessly about three weeks ago when I ran into the principal. She asked if I did anything on Tuesdays, which I did not. So, she asked if I'd like to help a teacher with doing Regents prep. Oh, hey, turns out Ms. W does English Regents prep on Tuesdays. Long story short, I asked her if I could help out and she accepted. So, the last three Tuesdays I've been coming afterschool to help out. The cool thing is, almost no students show up and all of them are at least 20 minutes late, so I get some chitchat time with Ms. W in that time. Better yet though, she's been letting me lead some of the lessons and I've been getting a bit of a first-hand look at what teaching is. It doesn't hurt that she thinks I'm competent enough to teach others either ;)

Last Friday was particularly important though - her birthday was the 27th. Being the good infatuated student I am, I made her an awesome card with glitter pens and gave it to her at the beginning of the day. I also got to ask about her plans for the weekend - she ended up going to a French-Caribbean restaurant with 10 friends and had escargot.
But, that was not the highlight of the day. When it came time for my actual class with her, me and my friend were to use pre-written lines and give content to a scene using our actions and voices. We had developed a scene in which I was to be a mentally-deranged person who stabs him at the end of the scene. We rehearsed and agreed on everything, and practiced it all out, so I figured the scene would go fine. Nope. He cannot die for shit. I stab at him and he moves backward, says an unconvincing "Ah!", and walks offstage (THE SCENE IS STILL GOING, MIND YOU!!!). So, we did it over again, and he sort-of dies, but yells "Ah! I'm dead!" So, he's an ass for that and I suck it up.
Except, after everyone had gone, we had 10 minutes left in the period. And Ms. W asked if anyone wanted to do a scene with her. You can pretty much figure out what I did, considering how disgruntled I was. And Ms. W agreed, got up on stage, acted the part beautifully and with emotion, and then I got to stab her character to death. God, I love that woman.

I also happened to find out on Tuesday that one of my friends who has Ms. W's first period Theatre class failed because he was late or absent too many times. Now, she in particular was pissed because he was not the only one, by far, to fail her class because of absences. So, what does a good friend and prospective stand-up boyfriend do? I tell her I'll make sure he comes to class every day this marking period on-time, and that I would personally go to his house in the morning and get him to school on-time.
I'll mention that I usually used to wake up at 6:30 for school, but I had to push it to 6:00 for this. It was a bit rough, but I made pretty good time and got my friend there BEFORE Ms. W even got in. It was so worth it just to have her walk in and yell "On time!"

Now we reach Wednesday. In Theatre, we had what was called a Sing-Off, which basically entailed us splitting into 4 groups, then having Ms. W select a word and we would make a list of songs with that word in their lyrics. Then, each group would take turns singing a part of one of those songs. Because I used to be shy as hell, I'd never sung in front of anyone other than my brother years ago, and when we did this activity last year, I completely chickened out. But, dammit, Ms. W's teaching actually works - I ended up singing about 4 times (Flashing Lights - Kanye West, Daylight - Maroon 5, Alone Together - Fall Out Boy, Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar, in case anyone was wondering). I had to stare at her each time I sang, mainly because I was not feeling pretty confident in my singing skills. Surprisingly enough, the class actually liked it. One friend clapped and yelled "Yes!", and my friend who can't act told me it was actually decent as well. I feel pretty great about having sung though, cause I'm a pretty avid one when I'm alone. I dunno, maybe I'll sing something for XC at some point D:

And, now we reach why I'm feeling a bit sad. See, every year, Ms. W goes to New Orleans with friends for Jazzfest, a bigass music festival. And she said she'd be out from today and would be back Tuesday. So, basically, my angel's gone and I'm a little depressed. School dragged on and Theatre couldn't end quick enough. I've been trying the "be happy she's having fun" approach, but it really wasn't working. I did check her Facebook and she did post a picture of herself with some pals, so that was a bit uplifting. I really just want it to be Tuesday though, so I can help her with Regents prep or something.

Oh, what else happened? I spent about 160 bucks on Evilswarm stuff on Saturday. I have my Ophions, Bahamut, Ouro, T-Birds, Mandras, etc. The only things I'm missing are Castors, 1-2 Infestation Infection, and Pandemics, which I'll try to get this weekend. Really, I hate the meta this format and Evilswarms are the only thing I feel are worth running that are competitive and fun. Shutting down Mermails is a lolsome time.

Otherwise in school, I've officially been declared valedictorian of my school, so yay I have to write a speech about stuff. Ms. W actually told me on accident, as she'd been emailed about it last week and had thought I'd been told by Tuesday. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone she told me though. On Wednesday, they made it official and I did a whole overdramatic reaction that would've made Ms. W proud.
I'm also trying to decide whether I should go to the prom. I really don't like or care to go with anyone at my school besides you-know-who (though I don't know if the school would be too happy with that). I've heard teachers can attend the prom though, so that might be something worth asking Ms. W coyly about.

Err... I think that's about it. Thanks for reading my musings n' whatnot. More to follow at some point. I do need to discuss some more stuff about my brother I think.

#133 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

She is no Christina Aguilera! Btw, you're the most adorable little thing, MBP. I was smiling throughout the whole read. Congratulations on being valedictorian, tard.

#134 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

She is no Christina Aguilera! Btw, you're the most adorable little thing, MBP. I was smiling throughout the whole read. Congratulations on being valedictorian, tard.

My teacher > Xtina

Thanks <3

#135 L o t u s Oldies Bitch I Might Be 1735 posts 188.00 XCB

L o t u s

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

My teacher > Xtina

Thanks <3

Posted Image

#136 Blydden Oldies ~ Honest ~ 1902 posts 21.00 XCB

Blydden

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

Being valedictorian is a huge responsibility! Also, congratulations. Ah, being valedictorian...the nervous memories...

Not sure if you want any Ms. W advice here, so I'll withhold it. I'd probably just parrot what I said last time anyway.

#137 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Being valedictorian is a huge responsibility! Also, congratulations. Ah, being valedictorian...the nervous memories...

Not sure if you want any Ms. W advice here, so I'll withhold it. I'd probably just parrot what I said last time anyway.

advice?

Posted Image

nah jk :3

Good job on valedictorian!

#138 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

If there's anything you feel necessary to tell me, feel free to do so Bly D:

Also, Hyper, I seriously should not check XC in school. That gif made me lol in the middle of class.

#139 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Congrats for the being the valedictorian!
I was something like that in my graduation too (but people did so many speeches, almost everyone said something so it wasn't as special >.>).

Yes bro, sing to us!
And good luck on asking her to prom. =)

#140 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

MBP, make sure you get Forbidden Dresses to make the Mermail matchup that much easier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users