#41 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

That's just scurreh.

#42 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Only if you also grow a mustache.

...I could always adjust my shaving patterns...

I'm sorry to hear that. People can suck, but don't give up on them.

As for Nas, he's a talented artist, if you found yourself enjoying that song, check out "One Mic" and "I Can" (or a more urban tune; "Made You Look").

For the record, Hitler was a talented man, albeit psychotic.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I really like Nas himself or just the song. Rap songs that are a bit more soulful or serious tend to resonate with me better than 90% of the "cash, money, and hos" lyrics.

And yes, if only people could be more objective.

The first two songs I mentions are more serious toned, whereas the latter is more a technical than the average rap (there's cash, money, and hoes, but a message too). You could also check out Sage Francis ("Crack Pipes", "Inherited Scars", "Sea Lion", and "Makeshift Patriot" are all great songs rooted in meaning rather than verbage).

Objective is subjective.

#43 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

^ I actually randomly got to listen to "One Mic" tonight. It sounded pretty good, but I didn't get to hear the lyrics very well due to other noise. I'll give it another lesson tomorrow (or, later today, rather).

#44 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

I heard Kochi is your favorite Blackwing.

#45 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I heard Kochi is your favorite Blackwing.

o.O Untrue. Who told you that?

(it's Armed Wing. Dude has a toy rifle.)

#46 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

A little birdie.

#47 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Short post.

So, I haven't mentioned to you all that my sister has gone on a trip to visit family members. She left on the second-to-last Sunday and she'll be returning tomorrow. Now, the regular response to this would be excitement, however I'm indifferent to it. Or, possibly, mortified at this.

In the two weeks since she's been gone, I haven't had the slightest thought about her. It's as if she had disappeared from my memory entirely. I'm not sure what this means, but I don't seem to miss her at all. The same situation occurred earlier this year when my brother went on a week-long school trip.

This also has got me thinking about how I rarely think about my father either. And how I could easily abscond myself from friendships in school; I don't have any really close friends because I don't avidly pursue them.

I'm beginning to wonder to what extent I care about other people, if I really care at all. Sure, I enjoy their company sometimes, but in the past they've been easily replaced, dismissed, or forgotten.

On another short note, I've started having sleeping issues. I've been staying up late and through dawn, then falling asleep around noon until midday (Today I slept from 12 to 7 p.m.). I need to readjust my sleeping schedule, and I've tried, but it seems to not be working at all. I'm not seriously concerned about this though, as I don't do much during midday unless we go out somewhere. I really enjoy around 4-6 a.m., when the sky gets blue but it's still dark outside. It's very beautiful and I prefer it to the overly bright sunlight in the noon-afternoon times. [/offtopic]

#48 Harpuia Ancient One Justitia fortitudo mea est. 2480 posts 65.00 XCB

Harpuia

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

If you need adjustments, stay off the computer two hours before the time you wish to sleep.

#49 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

I was the same way while I was attending school, though to be bit more of a harsher degree; I had acquaintances, not friends. Currently I talk to one person on a regular basis that I don't know from online communities. It bugs me sometimes, but I deal with it in my own ways.

As for the sleep problems, that's a common symptom associated with alterations to behaviorism (also commonly associated with psychological imbalances such as depression and anxiety). Have you noticed changes in your eating habits? (Example, so you don't think I am trying to scare the shit out of you; Anxiety over your sibling returning could cause you to have sleeping problems.)

....It could also just be the Google+/Skype.

#50 Bedabest Oldies The Gentlemen 472 posts 0.00 XCB

Bedabest
  • Interests:Yugioh, MTG, DnD, Computers, League of legends, starcraft. Geeky stuff.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

I know hot you feel, I lost my farther acouple of years ago (i watch his slow decay into death) so i know how you feel on that front. What i found in life and the adventures i have been on is life is not fair and never expect things to be given to you. You want a best friedn then you're gonna have to work for it, keeping friends is an expensive investment. If your bother and sister have gone i would take advantage of that and do things you normally could not because they weigh you down. You will never know just how much you care about someone till they die. As for the sleeping thing it might be due to stress or it could be due to diet and such. If you want to sleep try and read a novel or relax without too much mental simulation. Also lay off anything too caffinated and high on sugar. I hoped this helped, I am not in a position to give advise so don't take it like that. I think i told you more fact that opinon it's up to you to decide if you want to do anything about that.

#51 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

Oh dude, I suffer of some indifference too. I don't really care about it, but it feels weird. =/

And the friendship thing too. And insomnia, sometimes.
Let's cry together, bro. =(

Also, how can a line about stuff you like be off-topic in your own blog? '-'

#52 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

My sleep schedule has somewhat corrected itself. I've been able to get up earlier. As I see it, I've been unable to fall asleep because I get bored too easily and start fiddling around, but it seems that by remaining very still, I fall asleep pretty quickly. Problem sort-of solved, though I still have bouts of staying up late (GK, you were dead-on about Google Plus xD)

So, my sister came back. It's not much different; me and my siblings don't tend to interact very much since we usually stick to different floors of the house. My brother's being a douche, but nobody likes reruns.

@Harp: That's probably one of the causes as well, but sadly I spend a large amount of the nighttime on the computer xD
@Beda: The caffeine is probably a large problem too, as I'm pretty much a soda addict. I actually got sick a couple of weeks ago when I didn't drink any for a day D: I have tried to get myself off of my dependency, but it's pretty tough. I've been enjoying Mountain Dew as of recent though, and it's not supposedly as bad as the dark-colored drinks.
@Ex: Cry? Real men must solve their problems with duels! Come at me bro!

#53 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5530 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

@Ex: Cry? Real men must solve their problems with duels! Come at me bro!

Lmao. Sigging that. But it doesn't seem too bad. At least you all have a sort of mutual silence, instead of you just being picked on or whatever. I guess it could be worse, so yeah. See what happens as the days go by.

#54 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

MBP! Y U NO CHECK PMS?!

#55 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

He's been really quiet for the past week or so. ._.

#56 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

I can always take his spot O.o

#57 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I ate his cupcakes. =(

#58 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

MBP! Y U NO CHECK PMS?!

DB! Y U NO READ STAFF AWAY THREAD! xD

I'll update ya'll on some things tomorrow.

#59 Cyberlancer Oldies I seem to be missing something... 1942 posts 98.00 XCB

Cyberlancer
  • Interests:What interests?

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

MBP! I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A DAMN CHURRO FOR LEAVING ME HERE!!!!! D:

#60 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Finally escaped from G-Block, neh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users