• Interests:What interests?

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

And nope, DN is not an option. Seriously, the chat there is friggin' awful D:

Sho. DN. Now.

#22 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

*starts a diary on his left-handed adventures*

Dude, you're left-handed too? High five! But.. before we high five.. wash your hands..

Don't worry, I high five with my right. My right is my dominant one. Except....well, the aforementioned case.

*starts a diary on his left-handed adventures*

Dude, you're left-handed too? High five! But.. before we high five.. wash your hands..

Can I join the left-handed club? :D

Possibly. It's hard to switch once you're accustomed to it. Like, compare it to a left-handed person trying to write with their right. The results would be....messy. There would be chunks [of lead] everywhere.

No comments x'D

Also MBP, you should see the anime called "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt". It's where the "Fly Away" song came from, and it's pwnsome D:

And now that Lancer mentioned it, if you need a talk sometime just gimme a call. I usually lurk on IRC so you know where to find me. Or just forum PM me. I might not be that good with advice, but I can at least listen patiently to your worries.

And nope, DN is not an option. Seriously, the chat there is friggin' awful D:

Oh, heheh, I've seen it *gives the left hand a wink*

I dunno how you prefer IRC over DN though. DN beeps so you know when someone messages you! I hate repeatedly checking IRC for someone taking 3 minutes to say "lololololololololol" xD

*is also left-handed*

I still question whether Harpuia was a male or a female Reploid, so, for the sake of not being overly presumptuous and sounding like fools, let's just say you brandish your sword with the left hand.

...dammit, that still sounds silly.

#23 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo
  • Interests:The Game.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

I dunno how you prefer IRC over DN though. DN beeps so you know when someone messages you! I hate repeatedly checking IRC for someone taking 3 minutes to say "lololololololololol" xD

Easy. I use mIRC xD It can be customized to do basically anything you want it to, so yeah.

I also type very quickly, so DN's message lag irks me like you have no idea.

#24 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

I also type very quickly, so DN's message lag irks me like you have no idea.

This. 110 times.

#25 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

This conversation is arousing.

#26 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

Apparently I missed this for 1 week. u.u

Ehh, problems are everywhere. I hope things get better there.

Also, don't trust GK. He never responds on msn. D:
(j/k, I know I'm that undesirable <.<)

I feel kind of selfish now for always relying on you and Sho for support T.T

Now that you mention it... I'm feeling like that a bit. >.>

Edited by Exarion, 11 June 2012 - 06:01 PM.

#27 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

You've messaged me on MSN? o_O

#28 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

Yes... Twice, iirc.
You might have been busy or ignored me by not recognizing my username. x)

Edited by Exarion, 11 June 2012 - 08:20 PM.

#29 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

What's your MSN? Pidgin can be weird sometimes.

#30 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

The Absence of Innocence~

This is somewhat of a notable week, I suppose.

Well, last week, a 17-year-old school friend of mine informed me that he'd had sex with a 19-year-old girl about a month ago and that she might be pregnant.

Now, being a Catholic, he said he wouldn't urge her to have an abortion and neither was she in favor of that. But, he was worried about what would happen to his future and with his parents if they found out. Months prior to this I told him that his habit of sex wasn't good, specifically if this particular instance occurred.

However, as he told me on Monday, she took some sort of pill to get rid of the baby.

Of course, I was glad that he hadn't screwed up his future. But, the very idea of teenage pregnancy hasn't ever been an evident issue for me before. Usually I see that on TV (well, hear about it. I don't really watch any of those shows besides the season-and-a-half of "Glee" that I watched.)

Just maybe two-three weeks ago, I happened to be going to the library. Occasionally, there will be a group of kids, who are probably not of legal age, smoking cigarettes. Generally, I don't pay them much mind. However, this specific time I recognized a friend of mine from middle school with a pack of cigarettes. Again, this was something I'd never been confronted with.

So, cutting to the point, I'm noticing the lack of being a child anymore and having to deal with the adult world with major issues that an episode of Spongebob won't solve. And, frankly, I don't like it very much.

On a more separate note: I finished the 11th grade on Tuesday and took my U.S. History Regents (which is basically a state-mandated test for different subjects) on Thursday. I was hoping to get 100 on the exam, but I've already confirmed that I fucked up on a question (damn East Asians couldn't make up the majority of immigrants in the 1800-1860 era). As arrogant as it may sound, I'm easily the most intelligent student at my school and history is my favorite topic. The highest score at my school was 98 so I'm hoping to beat that but my chances are pretty slim now.

On Fridays, me, my brother, and my sister usually get Burger King and eat at home. Today though, my brother asked that we eat at the restaurant. I didn't want to, but I let it happen. When we got there though, he didn't say shit to either of us and slowly ate his food. When I tried to ask him a question, I got a low, barely audible answer and that was it. I basically had to force a conversation (or lecture, maybe, since I did most of the talking) with my sister about WWII, the Lincoln presidency, and Hitlers leadership. My problem is why the fuck did he force us to waste time there if he wasn't going to talk with us?

To add a little on to that, I actually took some of GothicKratos' advice and listened to a Nas song ("Daughters", if any one is interested) my brother had mentioned to me. I thought it was very good and the video was moving. I tried to engage him in a conversation on it today and got stonewalled once again with a quiet "uh huh". I'm getting sick of trying with him.

And, as of now, I'm home alone. Why exactly? Well, I came downstairs to say goodbye to my mother (on her lunch breaks she comes home). As I was about to head back upstairs, I noticed my brother and sister had their shoes back on, which I then inquired about. They told me they were both going to the park. Which begs the question: ....When the fuck were you going to tell me this? I don't like that I had to ask to know they were going out. Worst, I wasn't even asked until my mother asked if I was going, a minute later (by that point, I was too disgusted to say "Yes"). Out of all of us, I try to be the most gregarious with them, and they treat me like shit (actually, no. Shit would garner some attention, I'd think.). Fuck relationships, they can find me in the attic.

More XC pertaining, you'll notice the update with the League. Yeah, the old system just wasn't working so I asked DB about revamping it. I don't feel I do enough moderation stuff as I'd like to, so hopefully you Leaguers will increase my workload a little bit.

On a lighter note, I wrapped up Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. That is, I did all of the after-Pokemon League stuff (besides completing the Pokedex because that'd take too long, and Pokemon Contests cause those suck ass). I've started playing Diamond and Pearl (yes, both. I've decided to play them in turns by constantly advancing further but with different teams for added funzors). So far I've made it to Oreburgh in Diamond and I'll finish off Roark, then I'll take Pearl from Jubilife through Oreburgh, and then up to the weather station by Floaroma.

EDIT: Grrcrap. kakashi also put up a blog post. With a video. Watch kakashis video if you read this; you'll see Espeons (nosrsly, there are Espeons this time!)

#31 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

The "grown-up" scenarios have always been prevalent. Hell, my entire family (save for myself) started smoking between the ages of 12 and 14. They used to allow smoking on high school campuses back in the '80s. It just wasn't as big of a deal as it is now.

Teen pregnancy is always a scare when it hits close to home. Watching the initial reaction and then all of the other things they have to go through is just...a lot. Children make people grow up quickly, and when you're still a "kid" by all intents and purposes, that's terrifying. I've seen this a lot, since my hometown has an extremely high teen pregnancy rate. A lot of my friends back home have children. It takes a lot of willpower to avoid that fate in a town like that.

#32 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

*gives thumbs up for not smoking*

It's really weird to me because I actually felt smoking wasn't really much of a problem anymore, at least with kids. I mean, with all the damn propaganda everywhere on TV and on the street, I figured the children were smarter or more stigmatized against it, but they really aren't.

Pregnancy, well, it's growing as a problem. And, the same friend, the day after he told me this he said he had sex with the same girl again (though, he said he used a condom). The sad thing is, they aren't even learning from the risk of pregnancy; they'll keep playing the odds until they it's too late.

Oh, and I think I know why my siblings ignored me before with the park thing, based on what my mother told me. Apparently, when I was discussing Hitler with my sister, they took that as some sort of glorification of Hitler and the Holocaust (even though I never once mentioned the Holocaust >.>). So, I'm a Neo-Nazi now, it seems. Excellent. Also, they went to Burger King again and "forgot" to ask me if I wanted anything. Dammit, I'm hungry now :(

#33 Flame Effigy Oldies Hot Fisting Action 1313 posts 0.00 XCB

Flame Effigy
  • Interests:Selling Bridges

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

You're a lot younger than I thought you were.

Also, I HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!

But for reals, that whole Neo-Nazi thing is stupid. I'd ask if your family really doesn't know you enough to realize you're not a Neo-Nazi, but I'd be afraid of the answer.
(Holy mother of god I worded that terribly.)

#34 Harpuia Ancient One Justitia fortitudo mea est. 2480 posts 65.00 XCB

Harpuia

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

As someone who nearly got in a deathmatch with two racist Tea Partiers picking on my old lab partner, I can tell you you're not a Neo-Nazi, not even racist, if you need someone to vouch.

Edited by Harpuia, 15 June 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#35 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

You're a lot younger than I thought you were.

Also, I HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!

But for reals, that whole Neo-Nazi thing is stupid. I'd ask if your family really doesn't know you enough to realize you're not a Neo-Nazi, but I'd be afraid of the answer.
(Holy mother of god I worded that terribly.)

xD How old did you think I was?

Though, I'm not sure about how well they do know me besides my enjoyment of Yugiohs.

I'm kinda considering learning German just to screw with those two now. Wouldn't that be wunderbar?

#36 Flame Effigy Oldies Hot Fisting Action 1313 posts 0.00 XCB

Flame Effigy
  • Interests:Selling Bridges

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Only if you also grow a mustache.

#37 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. People can suck, but don't give up on them.

As for Nas, he's a talented artist, if you found yourself enjoying that song, check out "One Mic" and "I Can" (or a more urban tune; "Made You Look").

For the record, Hitler was a talented man, albeit psychotic.

#38 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

As arrogant as it may sound, I'm easily the most intelligent student at my school

Oh, I knew that feel!
Good times...
And good job, bro.

There are so many smokers on my campus, I really thought they would be more aware of how dangerous is this habit (how silly I am, ones love even marijuana).
There is even a professor who smokes indoors in my department. >_>

Never have too high expectations...

#39 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Only if you also grow a mustache.

...I could always adjust my shaving patterns...

I'm sorry to hear that. People can suck, but don't give up on them.

As for Nas, he's a talented artist, if you found yourself enjoying that song, check out "One Mic" and "I Can" (or a more urban tune; "Made You Look").

For the record, Hitler was a talented man, albeit psychotic.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I really like Nas himself or just the song. Rap songs that are a bit more soulful or serious tend to resonate with me better than 90% of the "cash, money, and hos" lyrics.

And yes, if only people could be more objective.

As arrogant as it may sound, I'm easily the most intelligent student at my school

Oh, I knew that feel!
Good times...
And good job, bro.

There are so many smokers on my campus, I really thought they would be more aware of how dangerous is this habit (how silly I am, ones love even marijuana).
There is even a professor who smokes indoors in my department. >_>

Never have too high expectations...

xD Being the top student always gives me a good ego boost *brohoof*

I still fail to see the appeal of smoking. I understand, back in the past decades, people thought it was cool because movie stars did it, but even the movies don't really have smoking ('cept for Charlie Sheen). Interesting that it's a problem in other countries too though, I've only really seen it as a domestic problem.

#40 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

I still fail to see the appeal of smoking. I understand, back in the past decades, people thought it was cool because movie stars did it, but even the movies don't really have smoking ('cept for Charlie Sheen). Interesting that it's a problem in other countries too though, I've only really seen it as a domestic problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users