Photo
- - - - - 12 replies to this topic

What makes my Heart Heated.

Blog

• Please log in to reply

#1 HeatedHeart Oldies Former Programming/Scripting Mod 277 posts 0.00 XCB

HeatedHeart
  • Interests:Longboarding // Coding // Raves // Hanging Out With Friends // Enjoying Life

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Well guys.. I've actually been wanting to do this for awhile.. but, never really had the time to fully write things out, my girlfriend has allways been a fan of this thing called "tumblr" for those of us with testicle's, its basically this thing to share random crap and random pictures.. like twitter meets 4chan.. anyways, I really liked the idea of fully and freely sharing my every though and having an outlet to vent.. So I tried tumblr, problem was.. didnt like sharing with people I didnt know.. and didnt really care to much about. However, here at XC.. you guy's have pretty much become my family, and I still have that protection of anoynomity (eg: I could could out of the closest.. and it really wouldnt matter ;) wait.. not saying im in the closest or anything.. fuck :| )

So im deciding to start a blog, not sure how often it will be updated, nor what it will consist of. Entries could be a few lines, or a few paragraphs long, I value your guys input on anything I post here... however 99.9% of it will just be an outlet for me to express myself.. yeah.. Itll mostly just be written stuff.. but hey, since DB video's are going so well.. hell I might just do a Vlog to... who knows. :)
~~~~~~~~
Entries: 3
~~~~~~~~

April 24th 2012
Spoiler

April 23rd 2012
Spoiler

April 20th 2012
Spoiler

#2 Rayth Mistwalker Oldies Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted. 3199 posts 0.00 XCB

Rayth Mistwalker
  • Interests:Programming, IRC, Fishing, Gaming

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

I'm going to pretend I read that... and say Hi :) Nah jk I did read it. blogs are great for ranting off everything

#3 Manda Ancient One XC's Memory Keeper 663 posts 0.00 XCB

Manda
  • Interests:Yu-gi-Oh, of course!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

I read it all, Ty ^^ Love ya too. That was a great first blog post. Gonna make me cry again lol. Now I cannot wait to see what else you are going to post :D So update!

#4 Atilla Ancient One Lady Lucks' Love Slave! 6634 posts 2.00 XCB

Atilla
  • Interests:Games, Girls, Graphics, Music, Cars, Karaoke, Bars, Good times.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

What makes your heart heated is blood and body temperature. Good try.

#5 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

But this blog raises his body temperature.

#6 HeatedHeart Oldies Former Programming/Scripting Mod 277 posts 0.00 XCB

HeatedHeart
  • Interests:Longboarding // Coding // Raves // Hanging Out With Friends // Enjoying Life

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

updated: April 23rd 2012

#7 HeatedHeart Oldies Former Programming/Scripting Mod 277 posts 0.00 XCB

HeatedHeart

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

updated: April 24th 2012

#8 Android17 Ancient One Oh, gurl. 6914 posts 0.00 XCB

Android17
  • Interests:Androids.
    Desperate Housewives.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

Overwork can be bad. You seem to have a lot on your plate. If it gets overbearing, don't be hesitant to let some of your responsibilities go so you can focus on more important things, including your health! Having a social life is also a good way to help cope with some stress.

Are you taking any anxiety medications? I don't know if the stress is actually bad or anything, but as of late, I have been experiencing random attacks of anxiety and the doctor gave me Loraxapam. It makes me feel relaxed and calm if I feel like I am taking on too much. It's just an "as needed" prescription.

#9 HeatedHeart Oldies Former Programming/Scripting Mod 277 posts 0.00 XCB

HeatedHeart

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Ive never been a "pill" or "medication" kinda guy.. though my stress levels are definatly high.

#10 Manda Ancient One XC's Memory Keeper 663 posts 0.00 XCB

Manda

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Gah! Too many entries at once! x_x *reads*

Edit:

Ah, someone has been a busy bee :P Glad you got that day off. You really did need it. And I feel yeah on the whole..growing up kinda thing x_x but I mean..we can be adults, and still have fun like a kid, can't we? o.o; And hey, think of it this way, if you seen your friends every single day, you guys would run out of things to do, or just, get bored. Now, you dont see them as much, so it means that much more when you do get to hang out. ^^; If that helps any? <3

Sounds like work is going good for you though ^^ Congrats, hun. Should make you come to this XC con. If I convince them to have it in Cali, you better bet you'll be there. I will make you be there. I need to hug Ty Ty.

Edited by Manda, 25 April 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#11 HeatedHeart Oldies Former Programming/Scripting Mod 277 posts 0.00 XCB

HeatedHeart

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

If the XC con is in California.. ill be there. Promise <3

what we SHOULD do is piggyback off of a regional's or something.. host XC con in the same place

#12 GothicKratos Oldies Local Trollolololol 2309 posts 2.00 XCB

GothicKratos

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

If you need to let of some steam (no homo), you can always text me. :P

Also, I should have a normalized computer schedule soon!

#13 Manda Ancient One XC's Memory Keeper 663 posts 0.00 XCB

Manda

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

I have to visit Tyler, even if this XC con doesn't go down xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users