Total time it took to program this rough draft: 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Administrator option with quick in-link password protection which shows the results and list of all voters.
- Fills 1 ballot of almost any size with a dynamic # of options.
- Includes a None of the Above option
- Tracks unique voters by IP, username, and e-mail.
- SQL injection added using my Maverix.php library.
I'm not the best CSS designer in the world, so I just kept that part simple.
The next step for me would be to make an interface so the administrator can at least change settings like the title and password of the administrator. Then maybe the questions and answers. The answers is especially tough since you don't have a fixed amount of answers per question. Might need to do a list box or something of that sort.
Then I can start error-correcting the admin page. The ballot is taken care of, but the admin page divides by zero when you have zero votes. That should be an easy fix, but low priority considering the first vote on this ballot will be me. (FIXED)
Edited by Harpuia, 23 March 2012 - 10:32 PM.