Photo
- - - - - 56 replies to this topic

Clustering Wishes

Have you ever wondered...?, YGO and 1 more...

• Please log in to reply

#21 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo
  • Interests:The Game.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Thanks! I'd say something about you, but I haven't the slightest clue what a Shinjo is D:

a strange obsession for chocolate.

Should I be scared that I'm eating a whole tin of chocolate while I'm typing this? Not to mention, I rarely eat chocolate o.o

Nah.

Be scared when you start to bleed chocolate.

#22 Rayth Mistwalker Oldies Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted. 3199 posts 0.00 XCB

Rayth Mistwalker
  • Interests:Programming, IRC, Fishing, Gaming

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

Thanks! I'd say something about you, but I haven't the slightest clue what a Shinjo is D:

Should I be scared that I'm eating a whole tin of chocolate while I'm typing this? Not to mention, I rarely eat chocolate o.o

Nah.

That'd just make me enjoy drinking my own blood more.

#23 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

Nah.

Doctor, there's chocolate in my urine! D:

#24 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

Nah.

No, don't worry. It's just stool.

#25 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Nah.

No, don't worry. It's just stool.

*tastes* Oh, it is! Nevermind then! *skips away, with crap running down his leg*

#26 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

Heh, interesting.

Good pick for my first read in this forum. (Don't worry, I'm eventually gonna read other stories. <3)

And sorry for being such a killjoy:

Slate Warrior lands besides Sho

I actually thought that would be some other duel in that White Tournament before the finals. <.<

Edited by Exarion, 22 February 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#27 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

I actually thought that would be some other duel in that White Tournament before the finals. <.<

ROFL

#28 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

ROFL

Well, excuse me xDD I was tired when I finished writing.

As an apology, I'll give you guys a new chapter in about 2 hours.

EDIT: Fix'd dat, btw xD

Edited by Sho Shinjo, 22 February 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#29 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

And now, RANDOM CHAPTER 2 GOGOGOGOGO!!

A little pair of kids are sitting in the grass, looking at the distance. The whole town can be seen from there, and the sunset gives an awesome view filled of colors. Still, the only things these little ones can see are grey-colored.

Arming herself with courage, she grips her skirt tightly and speaks up the words neither one can bear to listen.

"I... have to leave tomorrow..."

"...is that so" answers the kid, apparently indifferent, but clearly sad about that fact. "Will... Will you come back?"

The girl shakes her head, bringing herself nearer to tears with each moment it passes. "Dad said we can't return here because of his work..." she says, trying to be strong. Sadly, she can't contain it anymore and starts crying. "I don't want to leave... This city, Kanako-neechan, Kuro-chan, I don't wanna leave any!! Waaaaaaaaahhh!!"

Upset because he can't do anything, the boy gets angry. "Stupid, don't cry!!"

"But, but...!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Not knowing what to do now that he made her cry harder, the boy tries to think of something. He had a backpack, so he looks for something there. Once he finds it, he hurries to the girl's side. "Don't cry! Look, I'll give you this."

The boy hands her a Duel Monsters card. It seems pretty rare, which catches the attention of the girl. "Kuro-chan... *sob* Isn't this *sob* the one you got the other day...?"

"It is! I'll give it to you, so stop crying!" he says loudly.

She is confused. He's not the type to give away good cards just like that. "B-but..."

"Listen. I can't go with you, so let this guy go with you in my place. Once I'm the best in the world, I'll go where you are, then you can give it back!"

Realizing what he just said and the dumbfounded expression of the girl, the boy looks away embarrassed. "A-anyways! Until I go where you are to get it back, it's yours. It doesn't fit my style anyways..."

The girl stops crying and giggles, happy. "Thank you Kuro-chan, I'll take care of it!" she says with a smile as bright as the sun.
The kids keep staring at the horizon for a while, not wanting to go home yet. The girl then starts to ponder, looking at the card he gave her. "Kuro-chan. Do you think that I can also be the best if I have this card?"

The kid pumps his chest in confidence. "Of course! It's a card that was mine, so there's no way it's not good!"

Amused with his enthusiasm, she starts to think about the future. "Maybe I should go to that Duel school..."

"The Duel Academia? You want to go too?" asks the boy, curious.

"Too?" she replies, confused. "Kuro-chan, you’ll go to that place?"

Giving a big jump for increased emphasis, the kid nods in agreement. "Of course!! Kanako-san said it was the best place to become a strong Duelist, so I'll go there when I grow up!!"

She starts fidgeting. "So... If I go to that school, can I see Kuro-chan again...?"

"Of course!!" he replies with a big grin. Causing the girl to smile as well, he makes it a deal. "Then it's a promise!!"

"Yup!! To meet up in the Duel Academia!!"

"...n."

"..s...an."

Yes, to meet again. That was our promise. Not becoming the best there are, but being together again. That's the kind of promise we made.

"...ato-san."

"Ch.....to-san!"

But I wonder, how long that will be...?

"Chisato-san!!"

"Hoe?!"

"My monster attacks!! Chthonian Emperor Dragon, Blast Flare!!"

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!"

~ Chapter 2 - Reunion ~

It took her a moment to realize she was in a pinch. An extraordinarily huge flame shot is thrown to her by a large dragon, but a mechanized being with wings rushes to protect her. Flustered, she quickly gazes at her hand and remembers why she took the time to doze off in the middle of her entrance exam.

"F-from my hand, I activate the effect of Honest!!" she says, revealing a long-haired angel card in her hand, then sending it to the Graveyard. "By sending it from my hand to the Graveyard, any Light monster I have can gain the total attack of its opponent!"

"W-what?!" says the surprised man, knowing he should have expected the trick, yet didn't take measures to prevent it. As an instructor of the Duel Academy, making mistakes like this one is a real shame.

The synthetic creature flaps its wings, which become bigger and shinier. Sparkling like a rainbow, these wings allow him to dispel the flames with one flap, then slice the Dragon in half with a second one. The instructor hasn't given up yet though, as he plans his counterattack!

"That was careless of my part, but no more! Activate the effect of the Supervise that my Dragon had attached! When it is sent to the Graveyard I can bring back a Normal Monster to the field. Since all Gemini Monsters are Normal Monsters in the Graveyard, that lets me bring back my Dragon!"

Roaring loudly, the green serpent-like Dragon comes back from the land of the dead, with all the gallantry of a devilish Kaiser.

Spoiler

The girl isn't impressed though. Honest's effect gives her monster an attack boost for the whole turn, so she's safe for now. Her opponent knows that, so he declares he's ending his turn, with a single set card, his powerful Dragon and 1000 Life Points left.

The girl proceeds to draw a card from her deck, with 2400 Life Points remaining, a 1600 ATK monster on the field and 2 cards in hand. She's not nervous though, since she already had the answer to that Dragon since the previous turn!

"I call forth my Knight in Shining Armor! Come, Freed the Brave Wanderer!!"

As the card touches the Duel Disk, a bright light illumines the arena. A blond knight with a sparkling steel armor appears in front of the girl, ready for action!

Spoiler

"And now, Freed's effect! By banishing 2 Light monsters in my Graveyard, he can destroy any monster stronger than him!"

The knight draws his shining sword, and with a swift slash, beheads the almighty Dragon, causing it to turn into dust. Pointing his blade to his mistress' enemy, he silently declares the end of this Duel. With a quick thrust of his beloved sword, the opponent's Life Points are reduced to zero. The Solid Vision creatures disappear and the girl sighs, relieved.

The instructor, speechless, smiles widely and congratulates his opponent. "Well done miss Chisato. With this, you've approved your entrance exam, congratulations!" he says while approaching the girl, offering his hand for a friendly handshake.

Embarrassed, she accepts the handshake. "T-thank you, and I'm sorry for getting distracted", she apologizes.

After saying goodbye, the girl hurries to the bleachers surrounding the duel arenas, where a friend of hers is waiting. She almost falls to the ground while hurrying, which catches the eyes of many. That and her looks: probably not the most beautiful person in the Universe, but a very pretty short-haired girl with long bangs. Vivid green eyes and brownish hair, she was often mistaken for a foreigner on her hometown. The Duel Academia is filled with people from all around the globe though, so she doesn't stand out that much...

Unlike her friend. She was tall, beautiful and had a very striking long, red hair. Paired with her pretty blue eyes, she was attracting attention since a while ago. "Raina-chan!", says Chisato while approaching her. She looks at the girl, walks towards her and raises her hand...

And then they high-five! Raina proceeds to pat Chisato, happy for her. "Hey, good job Chisato, you passed the exam!!"

Chisato just giggles, happy. "Now we can be relieved for a while".

"Well, it's not like it would've mattered anyways, all us girls go into Obelisk dorms without questioning, so the exam is kinda pointless" comments Raina. There has been talk about splitting the girls like they do with the boys, but so far the system is the same old one: all girls stay in the same dormitory. Boys are divided in Osiris Red, Ra Yellow or Obelisk Blue, depending on their grades and dueling skills.

"I know that, but winning the examination duel leaves a good impression on the teachers, doesn't it?" asks Chisato.

"Well, that's true as well. You wouldn't want to have a teacher nagging at you this early" says the red-headed girl, yawning at the same time. "Hey Chisato, wanna go to check out the boys' duels? I bet they're more interesting, since most girls here run decks filled with 'cute' cards. *sighs* That's why people label girls playing Duel Monsters the way they do."

"Well, well, it can't be helped, even I like cute things" replies Chisato. "I'm sure they all have their reasons for their Decks, so you shouldn't judge them either."

"I guess so... Which reminds me, you surprised me when I met you Chisato. Because of your looks, I totally thought you'd play a "fluffy and cute" kind of deck, and then you suddenly destroyed me. I'm sure you can get really far here!", says Raina with enthusiasm.

Chisato isn't very enthusiastic about the answer though. "What do you mean 'because of your looks'?" she pouts.

Raina just laughs it off. "Sorry, sorry! You just don't look like you're good at dueling. Did you have a good teacher, or you just learned by yourself?"

"I did learn a lot by myself, but...". Chisato sighs, then smiles. "There was someone who taught me a lot."

"I see... So! What happened to that person?"

"Well... Knowing him, he should be alright. Probably being teased by Kanako-neechan" she says while giggling. "We promised to meet here, but I haven't seen him so far", comments before shrugging. "Maybe he forgot, I mean, it was several years ago." says Chisato with a sad smile on her face.

Raina can't bear to see Chisato sad, so she thinks of something. "Then, want to look for him? If he promised, he should be dueling right now, so this is your chance!"

"E-eh?!", responds a flustered Chisato. "B-but, won't we get into trouble for..."

"It's alright, it's alright!" says Raina with a big smile while pushing Chisato. "Let's find that person you've been waiting to meet!!"

"W-wait, Raina-cha- don't push!!"

A bit reluctantly, the girls finally arrive to the boys' arenas. The competition is fierce, with many of them having exciting, complicated duels. Raina is impressed.

"Wahhh... This is amazing! Nothing compared to the girls' area, you can feel the tension in the air!"

Chisato is also amazed. "It's true...". She looks at the surroundings and notices some girls here and there. "It seems we're not the only ones who came to watch".

Raina smiles. "I told you there wasn't any problem. So! Where's your prince?"

The girl blushes at the comment. "Oh, you, stop that!" she complains, yet starts looking around. Sadly, she can't see anyone she knows. "He's not here..."

Her friend shrugs. "I... see." After dragging her to that place, there's not a lot she can say. 'Maybe it would've been better if I didn't bring her here' she thinks...

And a sudden explosion grabs the attention of everyone in the room.

"-the hell was that?!" yells a very surprised Raina. Chisato has the same kind of puzzled look, which changes into a surprised one once she sees what's happening. A colossal demon is standing in front of a frightened instructor, and what seemed to be a cloud of dust was actually a stream of mist flowing from inside the creature. Its master raises his voice, ready to deliver the last attack!

"And now, Mist Demon attacks!! Haze Claw!!”

A sharp claw seems to pierce the teacher, making him lose the Duel. Solid Vision can't harm anyone of course, but the sensations are still here. After the holograms disappear and a really cold sweat, the instructor stands up, still shocked.

Raina is confused. "Whoa... Can Solid Vision really do those kinds of things? It looked like the claws really pierced him, right Chisato?". She obtains no answer, which is strange. "Chisato?"

The girl in question is staring at the winner of the duel. A card like that would certainly fit him, and that hairstyle is very similar. "Maybe..."

Chisato starts running through the bleachers, trying to get as near as possible. Raina tries to stop her, but she didn't listen. She hurries, and thinking she's at the right distance, inhales and yells with all her might from above.

"KURO-CHAN!!"

He turns and looks at her, surprised. No one should know that nickname, except her. His voice might have changed a bit so it’d be somewhat hard to recognize him, but she sounds exactly the same, and other than being more grown-up, she has the same face and hairstyle. Happy to see her, he salutes from afar and grins.

"Yo, Chisa! I came to see you!"

Really pleased and relieved with the reply, some tears roll over the girl's happy face. "We... finally see each other again...". Just when her tears start to flow endlessly, Raina arrives and pats her, giving a look to the boy and a smile. "We'll wait outside, so hurry up!" she says before taking Chisato to get some fresh air so she can calm herself.

The boy just scratches his head. "Man, that Chisa is still a crybaby" he says, trying to sound annoyed but unable to hide the smile on his face. He turns back and hurries to the instructor in order to give him a handshake and to receive his mark for the exam.

After a short while, he finally can get outside, free from examinations for the rest of the day. They'll give the dorm assignations in about an hour, so it's enough time to meet with the girls. Just as Raina said, they're waiting outside, with Chisato hiding behind Raina, looking down.

"Sorry I took so lo...”

“STUPID!!”

Both Raina and the boy jump back, startled at Chisato’s voice. She runs over to the guy and starts hitting him softly in his chest, apparently very mad, even crying.
“Stupid, dumb, inconsiderate Kuro-chan!! Why you didn’t contact me at all before coming here?! Do you know how nervous I was since you stopped texting and emailing me a month ago?! What if you didn’t appear, how I was supposed to know what happened?! Stupid!!”

Apparently she got on his nerves, because he got mad as well. “Wait, it was MY fault, you damn crybaby?! YOU were the one who lost my phone number, and I DID send you a letter before coming here, blockhead girl!!”
“No you didn’t, you liar!!”

Still overwhelmed, Raina raises her voice just a little. “Eh, Chisato, you did mention a letter you forgot at home that you hadn’t read yet before coming here, y’know”.

The comment leaves Chisato cold as ice. The guy just sighs. “See? You didn’t change at all, you’re so forgetful.”

Now also embarrassed, the girl pouts. “I-it’s still your fault!!”, she yells while hitting him a last time, this time very softly as she looks down and starts to cry. “I did forget to read that but but was so excited about coming here and I couldn’t wait to see you and and…”

The boy just sighs and smiles, patting Chisato on the head. “You really haven’t changed, have you?”, he says while stroking her hair. “We meet again, Chisa.”

The girl looks up to him. “Kuro-chan…”

Rayna is a bit tired to be kept waiting so long, so she decides to break the mood. “AHEM”.

Quickly, Chisato steps back with a flushed face, while the boy just scratches his head, apparently unfazed. Raina just giggles at the reaction, and then looks at her friend. “I’m sorry to interrupt your reunion, but won’t you tell me already who’s this?”, she says while pointing to the boy.

“A-ah, right!”. Chisato regains her composure a bit. “You see Raina-chan, this is Kimura Shinkurou, my childhood friend that I’ve mentioned. I call him Kuro-chan!”, she says enthusiastically.

“You will call me that forever, won’t you?” says Shinkurou while scratching his head. He looks up to Raina. “’Sup. I’m Kimura, nice to meet you.”

Raina bows slightly in response. “I’m Raina Phillips. I do know you oriental guys make a big fuss about surnames, but just Raina is fine”.

Shinkurou just laughs. “Nah, you’re not the only one who thinks it’s a hassle. You can call me Shinkurou as well. Also, thanks for taking care of Chisa. She’s a real handful, isn’t she?”

Chisato pouts at that statement. “What did you mean with that?”

Raina just giggles and hugs her. “She’s super cute most of the time, so it really surprised me when she got mad like that just now”. Chisato herself isn’t pleased with the comment, making a rather cute angry face, like a child.

She is like that with me all the time though. She’d be all cheerful, then get mad at random things, then cry over silly stuff and then be all happy again in the end”, says a guy trying to sound annoyed, yet smirking while talking. Chisato is not amused though, but can only hide behind Raina, embarrassed.

Changing the subject so Chisato won’t pout forever, Raina asks about the exam. “So, Shinkurou! How did you do on the exam? We saw your flashy ending on that duel, but nothing else really.”

“Well…”

Shinkurou hesitates a bit. Feeling the stares of the girls, he decides to speak up. “I’m probably not making it to Obelisk. The duel itself was easy, but I didn’t do that well on the written test.”

“Ahh, I see what you mean. We girls are lucky, since we all go into Obelisk, but the test was difficult, wasn’t it?”, says Raina nodding in agreement. She herself had a lot of trouble with it.

“Ah, no, I didn’t mean that.” Embarrassed, Shinkurou scratches his head. “The truth is, the exam was easy enough, but I’m extremely slow at writing so I couldn’t answer all the questions in time, I was the only one left in the end and the teacher took my test before I could finish with it.”

Raina makes a mixed expression of disbelief and anger. These are the kinds of trouble smart people have. Yeah, that must be it. There’s no other way to describe this. Usually, one takes too long in a test because you have trouble with it right? Not because you write too slowly, yet know everything on it.

Managing to keep her complaints inside her, she just sighs. “So you’re of the same kind as Chisato huh.” The affirmation leaves both Shinkurou and her friend confused. “You see, even being as airheaded as she is, this girl is a huge nerd and always get the top score in exams.”

“Raina-chan, you’re trying to make me mad right?”, the girl complains. “I’m not an airhead!”

And then, as if they’ve practiced it before, Raina and Shinkurou answer in perfect synchrony: “You’re not?”. Very mad, but with enormous childish tears on her eyes, you wouldn’t know if apologize, laugh or hug her. Raina opts for the latter, apologizing afterwards. This doesn’t satisfy Chisato, but at least calms her a bit.

After the small storm, Raina keeps up with the conversation. “Now that I remember, the hall where you were dueling was the “special” one right?”

“Special?” asks Chisato. “Did you do something Kuro-chan?”

“As if” the boy answers. “But yeah, they did mention it being a special hall. For people that got into the Academia with a recommendation or something.”

Raina is surprised. “Oh, you got a recommendation somewhere? Then you must be really good at this.”

“I don’t know about that, but they did give me this a while ago.”
Shinkurou takes out the White Frame he won in that tournament. Thinking the case was a hassle, he just put it on a hard card sleeve and carries it with him, as if it was a good luck amulet. Raina looks at it, really impressed. “Wow, a Frame!! Then you ARE really good!” The girl turns to Chisato, excited. “Look Chisato, it’s just like yours!”

Shinkurou is rather surprised with that comment. “Chisa, you have one of these as well?”

The girl nods and shows him. Apparently they thought of the same thing, because Chisato’s also in a hard sleeve. “I won it on a tournament some months ago.”

And then, a gentle voice speaks behind the girl: “Ohh~ You have preserved it well, even though you took it off its case.” And then Chisato jumps back, scared and confused. The owner of the voice, a tall and big man with a funny round nose just laughs. “Hahaha~ Don’t be so scared~”

Wondering where he appeared from, Raina holds back her comment on that, recognizing the man and making a really surprised face. “Hey, aren’t you Mr. Maeda from…?”

“Oh, you know me young miss?”, answers the man, pleased. Bowing slightly, he introduces himself. “My name is Maeda Koutarou, and I lead Industrial Illusions!”

“I-Industrial Illusions?!” says a very nervous Chisato. “Ah, eh, i-i-it’s a pleasure to meet you!!” she answers with a very clumsy bow. Raina does the exact same, still wondering where he came from so suddenly.

Shinkurou just looks at him, being very curious about his presence. “So, what’s the head of Industrial Illusions doing here?” asks the boy with a somewhat threatening tone. Important or not, he’s not pleased on the way he scared Chisato.

“Haha! Don’t be so stiff my boy! I’ve come to tell you about those cards you hold in your hands!”, he says while pointing to the White Frames. “My father helped Mr. Pegasus in the last of their creations, and when he left this world himself he entrusted me with the task of unlocking these cards’ true potential. I’ve been traveling all around the world for this, you know!”

“True potential…?” wonders the young man. “You’re telling me these things actually have a purpose?”

Mr. Maeda nods. “They have a very special role, and future generations will need them. The reason they haven’t been unsealed yet is because it took several years for them to stabilize. You can ask your friend behind you for details.”

That statement left Shinkurou frozen. “You… can see her?”, he whispers. The girls can’t hear him, but it’s clear that the man in front of him did, as he nods silently.

Laughing loudly again, the man starts walking. “I’ll see you later on kids! I have to talk with your Principal first, but I’ll come to get you when the time to explain the details come!”

…and as suddenly as he came, Maeda left. Raina and Chisato are rather confused, while Shinkurou is worried about the outcome of this situation. People who can see “her” are special beings after all, so there must be something big behind this.

As if to break the mood, an announcement is heard throughout the campus. The students must return to the hall to receive their grades and room assignments. Hesitant to separate from Shinkurou, a struggling Chisato is dragged away by Raina. Promising to meet sometime after school during the next day, Shinkurou walks towards the hall where he took his exam. With a serious face and a lot of questions, he raises his voice while walking through a path with no people.

“So. He did say to ask you for details. What did he mean?”

A ghastly black flame materializes behind Shinkurou. It slowly takes form, assuming the shape of a translucent female mannequin, which carries a broken doll. “She” slowly opens her eyes: pitch-black, creepy eyes with bright-yellow pupils that seem to stare into your soul. An adult and rather feminine voice comes out from her.

“It seems too many people can see me nowadays”, says while laughing. “It’s a very interesting development.”

“Leave that for later and answer me.”

“Fu fu fu… It seems you’re worried, now that she is involved. Very well, I shall tell you, my Master… About the secrets of us spirits…”

~ To be Continued ~

► Notes about the Chapter:

- Who the hell is this "Maeda" guy? Well, remember "Hayato", whom Pegasus mentioned? That Hayato is actually Hayato Maeda, known as Chumley Huffington in the dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Initially Judai's classmate, he left for Industrial Illusions to work as a pro card designer after winning a Pegasus-hosted contest with a card of his creation. He made the Skyscraper 2 - Hero City card for Judai as well. I just took note of the fact that Hayato grew up to be an awesome card designer and gave him a big off-screen role xD His son, Koutarou, is the now lead of I2.

Well, this is it! Sorry it took so long, but I had to scrap and re-write a bit of it because I'm picky like that xD

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them all here! If nothing goes wrong, I shall have chapter 3 ready by Friday.

Thanks for reading~

Edited by Sho Shinjo, 01 May 2012 - 09:23 PM.

#30 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

I lol'd when you introduced the Industrial Illusions head. I'm also introducing mine in Chapter 2 of Valence (and, he has a pretty similar backstory to your Maeda too) XP

Necrofear seems dead scary. I think she's going to be a fun character to see later on.

Not sure if I'm interpreting this right, but I see almost a love triangle forming. Raina and Kuro are hitting it off too well. inb4 cute, jealous-faced Chisa o.O

#31 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

I lol'd when you introduced the Industrial Illusions head. I'm also introducing mine in Chapter 2 of Valence (and, he has a pretty similar backstory to your Maeda too) XP

Well, there's not a lot of routes to go there xD Initially I wanted to use Yakou Tenma, but it would conflict too much with the existence of GX (since in R and the original manga, Pegasus died at the hands of Bakura).

Necrofear seems dead scary. I think she's going to be a fun character to see later on.

What can I say? She's creepier than you imagine. Will do my best to give you nightmares with her~

Not sure if I'm interpreting this right, but I see almost a love triangle forming. Raina and Kuro are hitting it off too well. inb4 cute, jealous-faced Chisa o.O

Might happen, might not. What I can say is that it won't be a harem-like situation for him, I plan on introducing male characters as well xD

I'm currently thinking about how to handle the pace. But I already have my intro for the next one, and if I can pull it right, it will be awesome.

Anyways, thanks for reading MBP! I hope you enjoyed it.

#32 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Well, there's not a lot of routes to go there xD Initially I wanted to use Yakou Tenma, but it would conflict too much with the existence of GX (since in R and the original manga, Pegasus died at the hands of Bakura).

*shoots Sho in the foot, then walks off while pouting*

#33 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

*Summons the Persona Pallas Athena and uses her God's Hand Skill, WTFpwnin' MBP in the process*

#34 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman
  • Interests:YGO, Pokemon, video games, anime, manga, working out and reading.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Well Sho you never fail to impress, this chapter as well was awesome!! I really want to read the next chapter now.

At first when it said “I’m probably not making it to Obelisk. The duel itself was easy, but I didn’t do that well on the written test.” I immediately said in my head "If its a test about anything Yu-Gi-Oh! related, Sho will get top of the class." But when you specified that it was only because you took too long I laughed, hard.

Regardless, chapter was awesome. Chisa seems like a nice character she seems like a big pile of moe lol, Reina seems pretty cool as well. Oh another question I have is, will the "White Frame" card be a specific card? Like them being one of 5 Signer Dragons from 5d's? Or a Sho original that would totally boost his fiend deck to WTFPWN even harder?

Also before I forget, will we see other cameos based on Yu-Gi-Oh! and GX characters since you showed Chumley's son? Like maybe Jaden's son/daughter that also uses HEROs? Cause you know he totally gets with Alexis, or at least I say that he does >_>".

Edited by Newman, 01 May 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#35 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

When we least expected it... D:

Ib4 Raina is an Evil force. >.>

#36 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Well Sho you never fail to impress, this chapter as well was awesome!! I really want to read the next chapter now.

Thanks! I'll try to have it earlier this time.

At first when it said “I’m probably not making it to Obelisk. The duel itself was easy, but I didn’t do that well on the written test.” I immediately said in my head "If its a test about anything Yu-Gi-Oh! related, Sho will get top of the class." But when you specified that it was only because you took too long I laughed, hard.

Well, Shinkurou is a lil' bag of tricks. For that matter, I always finished with my exams in a flash. I either knew everything or didn't want to bother thinking about stuff I knew I didn't know, so I usually stormed xD But I saw that "took too long writing but I did know everything" gag in a friend for so many years that I decided to honor him on this way xD

Chisa seems like a nice character she seems like a big pile of moe lol, Reina seems pretty cool as well.

Chisato IS a big pile of moe, of the diabetes kind. And Raina is more outgoing and friendly. Chisa is friendly as well, but she's a cute airhead xD

Oh another question I have is, will the "White Frame" card be a specific card? Like them being one of 5 Signer Dragons from 5d's? Or a Sho original that would totally boost his fiend deck to WTFPWN even harder?

Just wait and see. I'll do my best to deliver awesomeness.

Also before I forget, will we see other cameos based on Yu-Gi-Oh! and GX characters since you showed Chumley's son? Like maybe Jaden's son/daughter that also uses HEROs? Cause you know he totally gets with Alexis, or at least I say that he does >_>".

That wouldn't be too bad actually. I can probably do one or two. We'll see.

When we least expected it... D:

Ib4 Raina is an Evil force. >.>

Haha, it's still early for evil forces xD

...or is it? I can only say I have a pair of tricks under my sleeve.

Thanks for reading and for the comments guys!

#37 Gunnybear Oldies Pro Lurker 2149 posts 65.00 XCB

Gunnybear

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Really like your writing style, what I'm imagining in my head is a cross between 11 eyes/Lucky Star or something and 5Ds/GX right now.

Looking forward to more :D

(Continues lurking)

#38 TheLaughingMan-JDS Ancient One Chivalrous Shark 15255 posts 227.00 XCB

TheLaughingMan-JDS

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Longest. 2 hours. EVAR.

these cards’ potential. I’ve been traveling all around the world for this, you know!”

True potential…?” wonder

Cus I be picky as well.

What I can say is that it won't be a harem-like situation for him, I plan on introducing male characters as well xD

*sees no contradiction?* ;F

Wai... Did you a Tenma for Valence?! (inb4 alternate reality coincidence... maybe... ?... To be continued...)

Oh another question I have is, will the "White Frame" card be a specific card? Like them being one of 5 Signer Dragons from 5d's? Or a Sho original that would totally boost his fiend deck to WTFPWN even harder?

Going by OP, I assumed they would be the Dragons. o-o

#39 Newman Oldies The Aerial Avenger 699 posts 4.00 XCB

Newman
  • Interests:YGO, Pokemon, video games, anime, manga, working out and reading.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Going by OP, I assumed they would be the Dragons. o-o

Well based on Konamis logic:

Posted Image

Apparently Dragons can also be Fiends lol.

#40 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

For that matter, we have Brionac, Barrel, Blowback, Fusilier, Dadaelus and many others xD

But as I said, just be patient xD I'll try to surprise you right during the next chapter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Have you ever wondered...?, YGO, The Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users