Photo
- - - - - 4 replies to this topic

Random moment of the day

randomness, talk, daily and 2 more...

• Please log in to reply

#1 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 514 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

i-am-resurrecting-this-thread.jpg

Revival attempt 2.5

Ok seriously, how the hell is this thread STILL in here??!? o_________O

Setever: Plz be a dear and move this to the appropriate spot? (general discussions)

My random moment of the day: I became an uncle.

#2 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3,024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

Random moment of the day: Seeing that the "Random moment of the day" thread was resurrected.

#3 Joostdegrote Oldies The Dairy Man! 1,046 posts 91.00 XCB

Joostdegrote
  • Interests:Sports, YGO from time to time, and just going out.

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:33 AM

Random moment of the day; Wake up 1 minute before my alarm would go off

#4 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 514 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon
  • Interests:Anime, games, forums, martial arts, arts and design, encoding, music....living life as i should be! ;3

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:36 AM

Random moment of the day:

Master temporarily possessed Jesse while he was organizing the forum and he made him accidentally use a certain sealing jutsu that locked away every single old topic we had here. Me being the first to notice this, I tried to help our dear admin out with the knowledge I somewhat had of dealing with this technical BS. Sadly, I underestimated just how MUCH of a BS this jutsu presented and to top it off........master possessed ME as well and in my attempt to fix things, I ended up breaking a few.... =____=

Luckily though with enough time spent with patience (and NOT from shamefully panicking in the corner coz we lacked server access *cough*), we were able to drive out his spirit from our beings and finally undo the seal that was placed on these topics.

Sad note:

• The handful of topics that got martyred earlier will probably remain as such. (unless someone can wish em back with the dragonballs)
  • Me regretting not maliciously abusing my powers on the peeps here when I had em. xD

#5 Bardon Team XC (つ˚Д˚)つ 514 posts 161.00 XCB

Bardon

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

Random moment of the day:

This LITERALLY happened to me. Only difference is, she was 16 and I'm 24. And she confessed her intentions by the end of it.

Needless to say, I declined and we pretended this never happened. But her antics nonetheless still didn't stop there entirely. >_>

Ughhh...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: randomness, talk, daily, moodswings, blahblahblah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users