Photo
* * * * - 1 votes 1291 replies to this topic

How did you pwn or how you got pwned!!

• Please log in to reply

#1281 Abyss Oldies The One and the Only! 4463 posts 55.00 XCB

Abyss
  • Interests:YuGiOh,chilling and TV of course.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:26 AM

Fun level: 0

#1282 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:08 PM

2BTTA7E.png

mfw he literally ran out of extra deck. i barely had game there anyway (six material lightning with stoic challenge is op af) 

btw the hat tricker was after the duel

#1283 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:52 AM

if I had another beyond I coulda won xD

sadly 15 cards in extra. 

I saw a weird looking deck recently and tried it after tweaking a couple cards

OH5qChi.jpg

#1284 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

Just turned this:

Spoiler

into this:

Spoiler

and then after getting destroyed by Super Quantum Mecha Overlord Great Magnas in game 2, I managed to pull off a lot of damage in game 3.

Spoiler

#1285 RuneKing Ancient One Needs a life 842 posts 19.00 XCB

RuneKing

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:52 PM

UmLd4Xs.jpg

Me and opponent went back and forth for a few turns drawing and ending as I opened good but bad: 2 fisherman 3 feast of the wild and a few traps. I quickly realized hes playing monarchs when he summons eidos (the dark mininarch) and swings for 800. I draw into my third fisherman and a rippling mirror force and, I have Emptiness, Skill Prisoner ( which I absolutely love right now xD) and Bottomless set. He drops a Mega Caius and goes after my skill prisoner and emptiness I prisoner and chain bottomless to save my emptiness and prisoner he sets and ends. I top a Fisherman go balls to the wall xD playing my first Feast of the Wild he negates my first Fisherman 3  with Solemn strike, I dont care and drop the other 2 via my other 2 Feast of the wild, activate the second effect returning his banished to the grave and swing for game. The fact I opened bad actually helped me as his other set is a Stormforth lol.

Edited by RuneKing, 17 April 2016 - 09:54 PM.

#1286 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

I could've posted this in the Duel Links thread, but why not revive this?

I was participating in the KC Cup event in Duel Links. My opponent was running a Umi deck, and I got him down to 100 LP (his Michizure destroyed my Machine King, reducing the ATK of my Machine King Prototype >.>). He blows up my field with Daedalus, equips it with Gravity Axe, hits me for 3100, dropping me to 900. I set a monster and a Black Pendant and pass. He passes, fearing my facedown could be something like Mirror Wall or Michizure most likely. I activate Wonder Balloons, ditching 1, reducing his ATK to 2800. Tribute Summon Thunder Dragon. Equip it with the Black Pendant. Ram it into Daedalus, taking 700 damage, and burning him to death with the Pendant. That was such an amazing game. :P

#1287 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5529 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

Damn, crazy that if that wasn't Black Pendant specifically, you'd have lost. 

I think my biggest pwn was accidentally using this crappy fusion deck I made in PvP but managing to get out Crimson Sunbird and win anyway. Or maybe when I got out both Barrel Dragon and Daedalus one turn after the other (thanks Tribute Doll). 

I once got completely pwned by a Relinquished though... That was the most unexpected defeat. 

#1288 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

I Twister'd over a Relinquished for game once. I really need to build a deck specifically for this event. Machines don't work well when every second opponent is using Umi.

#1289 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

same, i got my ass kicked using my usual yugi deck which is decent at pumping out big beaters just because my low level monsters don't go beyond 1700 and these guys all have like 3x jerry beans man and 3x warrior dai grepher or else hi tide gyojin under umi or some BS

i did win several duels with Pegasus tho using a basic beatdown deck with senju and relinquished thrown in, so many people forget about naturia strawberries eff and think they can normal summon jerry beans or something and swing over it

#1290 bobandjim Ancient One Needs a life 986 posts 108.00 XCB

bobandjim

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

I was playing against a Weevil Burn deck with my Relinquish deck.

He has two face down monsters that I assume are Big Shield Gardna because I've seen this deck a few times before.  I summon a 1700 something or other and then ritual summon relinquish from my hand.  I use relinquish to scoop up a face down Gardna making it 0/0.  I ram the Relinquish into his other face down gardna dealing 2600 to both of us and then have my 1700 run over the now attack position gardna.  So satisfying.  

#1291 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4564 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

I've had people misplay into The Hunter with 7 Weapons and Leotaur, too, lol. Not often, but sometimes people don't pay enough attention. Just had a really intense game with a deck that seemed to be geared towards Sanga of the Thunder of all things... I highly suspect it was a Gate Guardian-based deck, surprisingly. (He had Arsenal Summoner, though by the time it triggered, it failed.) Only saw 2 Sanga, though, neither of the others. We kinda stalemated for quite a while (I couldn't go over his Sanga, and I had Wonder Balloons to stop him attacking), and then he eventually landed a Twin-Barrel Dragon and won, lol. (I probably would have decked out anyway, I was 1 card behind him, but still, it was a very close game). Overall, I'm really liking this tournament so far, even if I still haven't bothered building a deck to properly handle it. (Really need less Machines and more Enemy Controller.)

#1292 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

my pegasus deck atm is basically 3x jar of greed, shard of greed, senju, 2x relinquished, 2x ritual and the strongest spells traps and monsters i can get (naturia strawberries, and great oak. jerry beans man, leotaur, flamberge, shooting star bow, magic arm shield) i really wish i had wonder balloons and gravity axe tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users