Photo
- - - - - 483 replies to this topic

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply

#481 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2678 posts 158.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

I'm still miffed that i can't get my level 6 on Aatrox without playing other champions.

#482 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5516 posts 431.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

I love champions like Ornn. With some champions you know exactly how they should be played the second they're revealed. But then you get those Bards, and those Ornns, and you're like "oh you could even try this too".

For Ornn, I'm interested to see if people will be buying Sunfire Cape and then eventually Warmog's Armor, because with those two items you don't use nearly as much mana to farm (and farm relatively quickly) and your HP will restore after some time. And Sunfire is one of the upgradable items, so looking forward to that. I think when you get Warmog's passive on the table, there'd be a huge power spike for Ornn in the sense of pretty much never having to recall. Slightly different in competitive play because of the need for control wards but I think he's got some really cool item paths. 

He's a top laner for sure, but you could stick him in the jungle, give him Mobility boots, and have some harsh jungle domination vs the opponent going on, especially with Sunfire. 

You can build him as a full-tank, or a warden, and possibly a bruiser too. I mean if you're winning lane and you've got sunfire cape and/or tiamat, you're going to have so much lane control and your opponent is going to lose so much for backing. It's worth noting that when you buy a health/mana item, you restore that amount too immediately. So your sustain in lane is pretty good. I reckon you could start lane with Cloth Armor/4 pots or Boots of Speed/4 pots. Because you can always buy that Doran's Shield while you're still in lane with your opponent. 

---

Jungling will be really interesting though. You can buy Cinderhulk after a full clear and then just continue going. Or you can do a few camps, forge yourself an item and go invade with the upper hand. Enemy jungler will likely be out of pots and looking to recall to buy their item. It's such an interesting thing, not having to recall as often. 

#483 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:07 PM

I wouldnt be surprised to see him just be a jungler. His clear is very good he doesnt need to back as he can just buy a hunters potion. He doesn't look good at dueling however

#484 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5159 posts 202.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Just let me sleep.

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

So after my 10th placement match on 3v3 Flex yesterday I got Gold V (first time ever) !!

7-3, also my best results ever, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users