Photo
- - - - - 478 replies to this topic

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply

#461 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:58 AM

Taliyah i dont think really showcases what Earth weilders should be. she surfs on rocks and manipulates the ground, whoop de doo. here's a thought, instead of chucking tiny rocks at people, how about a huge ass one? or shooting blasts of mud or sand? or here's another thought, she can maniplate the ground right? then why the fuck does she not have some form of CC. slow or root would be perfect,  hell if her Minefield thing was a literal C/P of ziggs E i would be perfectly OK with that

#462 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2657 posts 155.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

Uh... Yami? She does have a slow and a CC. Her minefield inflicts a small slow, and she can throw enemy champions around with her E (I think) As Jeremy was explaining, she's a Zone Control mage. I'll grant that her minefield would probably be better themed as a single target root/snare, but that's really the only change i could see happening on her kit for more theme-ing.

#463 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

the throw is barely noticeable and i swear i heard brofresco say the minefield only worked on dashes. again a copy of ziggs E wouldve been fine

#464 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

the throw is barely noticeable and i swear i heard brofresco say the minefield only worked on dashes. again a copy of ziggs E wouldve been fine

It only erupts immediately when dashes are used (but also pushed, dragged/pulled), but this includes Taliyah's E so pushing them into the field does a good bit of damage. 

Edited by 6SAMS, 05 May 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#465 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion
  • Interests:Memes and emoji.

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:21 PM

Gotta love Zyra's new garden. Poking hard since level 1  :heart: 

#466 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5503 posts 424.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:37 PM

Gotta love Zyra's new garden. Poking hard since level 1  :heart: 

You and your Plant-Types :p

Taliyah looks great, definitely my kind of champion. Zoning is my favourite tool, and holy crap this girl has it in spades. E's cone is actually a huge area to zone out. You can place it in between jungle walls and they'll back away. I'm sure it must does the most damage out of her abilities, maybe except for hitting her Q multiple times. And her ult is incredible. Having a dash across Summoner's Rift is amazing already, but being able to create terrain that the enemy can't walk over? Should definitely be able to get a few ganks simply by trapping and zoning opponents. At the very least, there should be some easy flash forces.

Anyway, I haven't been this excited about a champion release since Bard. Not that I use Bard, I just think he's got an amazing kit. I love all this sorts of control that aren't in the form of raw damage or hard cc. Zoning and terrain is really cool. Really cool.

--

In other news, had my first crazy game since the update! Felt like writing about it. 50 minutes into the game, they're pressuring us hard, but Ryze and I (Karma) manage to pick off Veigar. As I recall, I notice that our Nexus is on 50% health, and Leona and Orianna are trying to get it down. "Oh my.. How have I made such a mistake. We lost the game because of me and Ryze" is what I was thinking. Our Xin Zhao puts everything on the line and manages to hold them off until I recall. At which point, the nexus is at maybe 8%. One empowered Inner Flame on Orianna and a Focused Resolve on Leona later, Orianna is dead, the nexus has 1% HP, but now Leona is stunned, and Xin and I manage to kill her and the Super Minion attacking the nexus before we lose. There's still hope.

Knowing we can't walk far, we all ward the jungle and push out all lanes. Graves and Lucian were the only ones on the enemy team still alive, and our Ryze makes the fantastic play of Teleporting top. So Vayne and I get an opportunity to get the final Midlane tower, and Ryze doesn't die. But we're still on edge. We recall, and wait for an opening. Super lucky here. Veigar decides to farm mid. So we jump on him. Props to Hextech Protobelt here, dealing mad damage and stopping him from escaping. And at that point, their team is really disorganised. A 2v2 fight breaks out with our Ryze and Vayne and their Graves and Leona. All four of them die, but the rest of their team try to follow up - but so do we. We win the 3v2 and you'd think that's the end of the game. 53 minutes, they're aced, and we have a very far wave at top lane. But Xin Zhao decides "I'm going to solo Dragon". It broke my heart. Why...?

I teleport top, take the tower and inhibitor, Ryze and I get one of the nexus towers, and which point we're joined by Braum, who's just taken the mid inhibitor. Where is the team cohesion omg. We fail to take the second tower, and Ryze gets one-shotted by Veigar. As this happens, Xin, who has failed to solo the Elder Dragon, has just taken the bot inhibitor, so at least we have that. Even though we could have won but it's in the past now. We fall back to the Elder Dragon as they fight off minions, and get it. They try to fight us afterwards, but my god, that buff is powerful. Vayne rips them to shreds and we're in their base again Lucian and Leona. Vayne decides to tower dive, my shield was on cooldown, and so she dies. But, finally, we finish them off and get the tower in a game we really didn't deserve to win. Although, I suppose we did manage to save our nexus, so we deserve something. 

Either way, it wasn't a good victory. Rewarding, yeah. But there were so many mistakes. They could have won if they didn't go Baron. We could have won if we (Xin) didn't go Dragon. But, I'll take it. And learn from it. And hopefully next time, it won't come to that.

#467 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:06 AM

so we sharing crazy stories? ok

so i was trying out swain for the second time, our adc sucked and our toplaner wasnt doing much better, thankfully our jungle kindred was shreking. i went pretty even with Blitz in midlane and kindred started racking up kills with ganks, bu their cait was being fed like hell off our vayne and tahm (not tahm's fault mind you). kindred still got a few good ganks and kills, but they had pushed up 2 botlane towers, and we also lost a toplane tower. i was the only one holding my lane fairly well.

so then vayne says "sorry guys i got to AFK no report". ok, we're screwed.

so everyone on the enemy team says "hey lets all rush Swain and take a mid tower since blitz hasnt been able to do it himself" and immediately i'm facing thresh, cait, blitz and lee sin. enter kindred and tahm and with tahm tanking most of the damage we pick off blitz and cait, almost kill thresh and lee sin retreated to the jungle. wow, so then i ganked toplane and zed just barely escaped me and rumble 2v1ing him (then rumble got 2v1d by Zed and Lee while i was on the other side of a wall with flash on CD so nothign i could do)

eventually after stopping zed "splitpushing" a few times, it boiled down to numerous 4v5 teamfights in midland and dragon. ALL of which we won somehow (i think they were focused on tahm for some reason and didnt realise me and Kindred were the ones actually doing Damage) and we eventually pushed up midlane, got the inhibitor down, scored an ace, pushed the towers and won.

and after the game just for the fact we somehow won, i forgot to report vayne for being AFK lol.

#468 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5503 posts 424.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

Is that a recent game with the updated Swain?

#469 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:40 AM

it was yesterday so yes. i dont see much different about him to be honest (i played him earlier this week too before the patch) all that i see is his Q now targets enemies in an area and if one enemy leaves it goes for another nearby one (instead of point ant click which it used to be) otherwise the E is still a damage booster the W is still an AOE root and the ult is still continuous damage for an increasing upkeep cost

#470 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:00 AM

so i bought taliyah

she's alright, a bit weak atm tho, far too squishy for her controlling oriented playstyle its hilarious when you land an E>W>Q though

#471 Chiy0 Members Just Starting 10 posts 4.00 XCB

Chiy0

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:39 AM

This game is so laaaame!!! Yu-Gi-Monz is what should be discussed!!! STOP killing this place!!! **GIRL DISAPPOINT**

#472 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

Mastery Level 6 Get!

(Lulu)

had a surprisingly tight game where our yasuo was feeding a fair bit but they had kindred/ashe in the botlane so i fed Sivir a fair few kills. got a few myself and cheated  avoided death so many times its not even funny (ult knockup, speed boost/shield yourself or polymorph/exhaust them and you pretty much can't be caught, flash helps too) i ended up going 8/5/30 and getting my first S+ rank

#473 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

Doom Bots of Doom is even crazier than the last time Doom Bots was live 2 years ago. o.o

And much more awesome, mind you. The whole Little Devil Teemo theme is amazing (and has such wonderful translations to Portuguese xD).

Riot redeemed for last year's Halloween fiasco skins (though the lore on Shadow Isles was pretty good).

#474 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:23 AM

well i wasnt around when it came last time, but its definately hard this time. i've only beat it twice with Syndra 

#475 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

For the first 5 min of the first match I had today, I actually believed we were playing against advanced bots. xD 

#476 Exarion Team XC Pretty Face 5156 posts 201.00 XCB

Exarion

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:09 PM

So I bought a couple of MSI capsules. Elementalist Lux shard, fuck yeah!

#477 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2657 posts 155.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:45 AM

It's not Void Kha'zix, so it's not as cool. Or dark star Varus, although he doesn't really work as a headless archer.

#478 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9385 posts 688.00 XCB

Yami Stomach

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

meanwhile i'm still trying to get Level 7 for lulu, i did get one shard from a fantastic game a week ago, but i still need one more. i'm doing everything i can, shieilding, poking, warding all over the place, building the right items, saving lives, not dying and i still usually end up with an A, A+ or S- 

#479 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2116 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

is it hard to get a S on a broken af champion kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users