Photo
- - - - - 484 replies to this topic

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply

#21 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Do you keep your levels after every match?

You rank your account up, not the individual characters.

Well, you do, in-game.

Each game, your character goes to level 1, and goes up to level 18, earning your 4 skills in any way you choose/can.

This, but being higher Summoner level does do something. There are mastery trees, and you get 1 mastery point per level. So a new Summoner has 1 mastery and Level 30 Summoners have 30. 30 is max Summoner level. Matchmade games will match you close to your Summoner level.

#22 XxRUNEZxX Members Newish 36 posts 0.00 XCB

XxRUNEZxX
  • Interests:TCG's and MMORPGS

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

OK...i decided to play League of Legends.....instead of Runescape...just seems to be more up my alley even though it it has Strategy elements lol

#23 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

Played a bit the other day, need to get my Talon skill up (who coincidentally sucks all around on Dominion, holy crap is he easy to rape) and tried Volibear on my friend's account. He's pretty badass for a tank.

I'm thinking of picking up a support character and leaning towards Soraka or Kayle... any opinions? I'm not sure how Kayle plays as support. Other recommendations are welcomed but I like that these two are only 450, and I'm staying away from anyone with too high a difficulty bar... lol.

#24 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

Kayle isn't even really a support anymore. She supports her team, yes, but she also carries her team. If you want support go with Soraka. Soraka was my first champion and has always been my second favorite of the ones that I can actually play effectively.

Edited by Siyanor, 06 December 2011 - 11:29 PM.

#25 Corbenik Oldies Midbie 176 posts 0.00 XCB

Corbenik

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

you guys should add me. :3 it's CorbenikXC.
but yeah, i wanna save up for Volibear, he looks like fun. I usually use Fiddlesticks, Cho'Gath or Tristana.

#26 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Perhaps I will give Soraka a chance then, thanks Siyanor.

I'll add you next time I play Corbenik, been busy as usual.

#27 Corbenik Oldies Midbie 176 posts 0.00 XCB

Corbenik

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Holy god, I just bought Udyr. He is so ridiculous in the jungle. His ganking potential at level 3 is so good.

#28 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Not around as much as I am I pop on for a game or two every so often and haven't ran into anyone in a while but I'm not surprised given how little I've played overall. I bought Fizz the week he was on Sale with the free RP I had saved and I'm happy with it, he's fun as hell and even when I lose my scores aren't terrible. Hopefully I'll see some of you in game soon!

#29 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

I'm getting in a new desktop here within the week, when I do, I'll be downloading LoL again, meaning I'll be able to play again. Not sure if my account is still set up with them, but if it is, expect me to be on quite a bit.

#30 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

I don't think accounts are deleted with nonuse.

#31 Bedabest Oldies The Gentlemen 472 posts 0.00 XCB

Bedabest
  • Interests:Yugioh, MTG, DnD, Computers, League of legends, starcraft. Geeky stuff.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

bought pulsefire ezreal skin... I don't have Lol atm got a freidn to buy it for me and it looks so sexy can nto wait to play him again. Though my fav skin for champs in the franken tibbers skin for annie. I love that skin.

#32 Kaiohan Oldies Sic Transit Gloria Mundi 1759 posts 3.00 XCB

Kaiohan

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

So i know this topic kinda died. But i love the game so i'm curious to see how many of you guys still play. Or at least how many new people have started playing it. Maybe we can get a xero community play date or something.

#33 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

>Xero Community Play Date

>Like... 3 of us play.

I still play, btw. Same name as on here.

#34 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm starting "soon." Dunno how soon.

#35 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

>Xero Community Play Date

>Like... 3 of us play.

I still play, btw. Same name as on here.

Playdate with 60% of XC.

Sounds about right.

#36 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5530 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I could play. Umm. I'm level 5 though, and have no idea what I'm doing, sometimes.

I have Master Yi though, and he's cheap (both ways), so I may be able to do stuff.

#37 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

I could play. Umm. I'm level 5 though, and have no idea what I'm doing, sometimes.

I have Master Yi though, and he's cheap (both ways), so I may be able to do stuff.

Need be, I can hop on my secondary account if we have tons of people low level.

It's like... level 11.

#38 Jesse Team XC Head Admin 5530 posts 434.00 XCB

Jesse

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

Need be, I can hop on my secondary account if we have tons of people low level.

It's like... level 11.

I doubt we do. Heh, I could try and get better... It would actually be a pretty awesome few hours of my life.

#39 Blydden Oldies ~ Honest ~ 1902 posts 21.00 XCB

Blydden

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

I was at 1500 ELO (Gold V) before I quit.

I mained Ezreal and Lux.

That is all.

Don't do it.

It is worse than WoW.

(Goes back to WoW)

#40 Kaiohan Oldies Sic Transit Gloria Mundi 1759 posts 3.00 XCB

Kaiohan

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

oh bly lol. And we have like 4 people(if you include Gren). Thats better than nothing lol. At the very leas5t we could do some pubs. I have a smurf so Jesse me and kakashi could teach you some things. Bly as well if he was willing to come out of retirement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users