Photo
- - - - - 10 replies to this topic

Team Fortress 2

• Please log in to reply

#1 Eric Ancient One It cant be! The power level, unbelievable. 9816 posts 30.00 XCB

Eric

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

:o Who would be interested to play

#2 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

>interested to play

Son, I've been playing for years.

Who'd be interested in getting their shit stomped in? *grins wickedly*

EDIT: In other news, we should have a Steam ID thread, cause I'm awesome.

Edited by Gren, 30 June 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#3 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

Gamertag thread will be updated to include Steam IDs. Nice idea, Gren.

#4 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

I love the cartoony feel of TF2. I've only played once, but now that it's free, that's expected to increase.

#5 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

Gamertag thread is too big for me to edit via PS3. DB, could you do me a favor and add Steam ID to the format and also bump the thread with an announcement of its addition.

#6 CityCutThat Members Paradiso Perditus. 615 posts 0.00 XCB

CityCutThat
  • Interests:Being a mom, Whovian and Brony. Playing League of Legends, maxing Social links in Persona, playing h-games, Magic the Gathering, spamming in spam sections, being a former /b/tard, telling Swiper to stop swiping. Baking and cooking!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

I'm thinking of trying to get the achievements for TF2 for Orangebox. Isn't it cross platform multiplayer? If so I wouldn't mind trying it out with some experienced peoples. (I've only watched Kaio play so I will suck big time.)

#7 kakashipwnzor Oldies Apparently I'm XC's PsychicBrony. Go figure. 3754 posts 21.00 XCB

kakashipwnzor

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

I'm thinking of trying to get the achievements for TF2 for Orangebox. Isn't it cross platform multiplayer? If so I wouldn't mind trying it out with some experienced peoples. (I've only watched Kaio play so I will suck big time.)

It isn't Cross Platform Multi. The only game I know that does that in the current gen is Shadowrun, which is Cross Platform 360 and Windows.

Shadowrun is fuuuuuuuuuun.

However, I would be more than happy to help you boost/obtain the achievements.

I'll be posting my Gamertag in the next couple of seconds. I'm off of work Monday and Tuesday, I'll probably hop on at some point then.

#8 CityCutThat Members Paradiso Perditus. 615 posts 0.00 XCB

CityCutThat
  • Interests:Being a mom, Whovian and Brony. Playing League of Legends, maxing Social links in Persona, playing h-games, Magic the Gathering, spamming in spam sections, being a former /b/tard, telling Swiper to stop swiping. Baking and cooking!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

Sweet! I'll add you. Kaio's days off are Mondays and Tuesdays so we can split screen, too. That'd help a bit. :D

#9 Hoiguyyami Oldies G-MOP 1955 posts 0.00 XCB

Hoiguyyami

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

I've been playing it for a few years on steam, I love tf2. I'll put my steam name on that thread.

I used to have the orange box for the ps3, and i remember that it had never been updated or patched, so engies could accedentally through a wall and set up a sentry farm where it couldn't be killed, making the game sort of terrible. So have they changed that?

Anyway, what are your favourate classes? Mine are Medic and Demoman. I usually go for the classic demoman layout, and depending on whether i'm teaming up with someone or just going solo i'll take the regular syringe gun or the Blutsauger (respectivly), the normal medigun and the Vita-saw.

#10 CityCutThat Members Paradiso Perditus. 615 posts 0.00 XCB

CityCutThat

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

We've got Orange Box on the 360 and I played a few times. But I liked the Engineer, Medic and Spy. I usually prefer support characters. Aside from that... I don't know much, haha.

#11 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5681 posts 146.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

Portal 2 is cross platform with PS3 and PC/Mac.

Also, it's hat fortress 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users