Photo
- - - - - 228 replies to this topic

Shinjo's Dimension - Fak u alcohol

The Game, Randomness, YGO, Games and 3 more...

• Please log in to reply

#41 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

I'm sure they know. Unless they're currently experiencing an epistemological crisis. Which could buy the police some time to catch them. (Assuming the police still do that kind of thing in Mexico.)

#42 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo
  • Interests:The Game.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

Well, edited an entry, hoping nothing happens.

Anyways, I'll try to post not-so-gloomy stuff from now on. I'm still very pissed, but since I can't find those guys and pound their skulls to death, I'll try changing the topic.

Just player Knights in the Nightmare. Didn't get very far as I'm still understanding the mechanics. It seems it's REALLY awesome, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for a more detailed review.

Also, I still have/want to play Pokémon, so I'll do that now D:

#43 Divinegon Oldies Imaginary Portuguese Nazi Zombie Robot Ninja etc. 479 posts 0.00 XCB

Divinegon
  • Interests:Days.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

Forgive me for not having read this earlier and now not knowing what the underlying issue is, Sho.

You always have my well wishes though. Do go play Knights in the Nightmare though, it might make you forget by going "OMG THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON SCREEN AARGHSOME!"

#44 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:50 AM

Forgive me for not having read this earlier and now not knowing what the underlying issue is, Sho.

You always have my well wishes though. Do go play Knights in the Nightmare though, it might make you forget by going "OMG THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON SCREEN AARGHSOME!"

Don't worry about it pal. It's better if you don't know. Just know that I'll be fine.

Knights does blow up minds BTW. I haven't played it a lot but damn, it's hard xD I'm repeating the first mission to get accustomed to the controls and whatnot.

Also, updates. Yaaaays.

I used to draw before. I also write, but everything went into hiatus xD I'm doing those stuff again, so expect me soon in creative writing. I'm not good but I have fun for sure.

Returning to the drawings, a friend asked me to enter a Megaman forum, to role play with a Megaman.exe setting xD I went there because why the hell not, and turns out I needed to design a Navi to role play. So, I decided to take one of my own original characters, customize her a little and end up with something that it's supposed to be a Navi. I also remembered I suck at drawing and coloring, but did it anyways. In the end it turned out... decent, I guess.

My pulse sucks, so I can't draw smooth lines. I don't have a lot of experience coloring either, and the tablet I borrowed has a defective pen, so it doesn't work as it should xD I had fun though. It was a long time since I focused on finishing something, so even if it's not very good is still rewarding I guess. I also drew during all the time I was streaming radio today, so I wasn't as bored xD Nobody was on IRC, boo. ...well, Corbenik was there but IDK what he was doing, and Vegeta was there, but eh. Yeah. xD

Also, pics:
Spoiler

So yeah. I know it's not very good, but anyways. Meet Terra, re-designed to work as a Navi. I'll probably post her some other day in her normal attire, just because. And yes, I'm aware we have a male Terra here. Odd coincidences are odd. xD

And that's it for now. No real activity, but at least my brain decided it won't implode because of stuff happening lately, which is good.

Also, remember everyone. Spanish-speaking forums are like going into Pojo or DGz, with better grammar but worse spelling. Finding someone that does good both at grammar AND spelling is REALLY hard, which makes me sad.

...that was part of the reason of my friend dragging me there. He wants me to write properly so people can learn that. xD

#45 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

That's actually not half bad, Sho! I'm impressed.

#46 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

Thanks Blaze!

I'm not very experienced with coloring, and I'm sure my linework needs a lot of work xD Until I get a job, I'll be practicing. Improving my pulse won't be a bad idea.

#47 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Wooow. That is really, really good. Unless you were intending to make it NOT look anime style. But if you were, it's really good.

#48 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

I was intending it, so it's good it looks decent xD Thanks Siyanor.

#49 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84
  • Interests:Games, animation, comedy, and the supernatural.

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

Megaman is the bomb yo

#50 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

Oh hey, is that gamer guy reviving my blog!

...which reminds me, I should write something. I'll get to it later, probably during the weekend. But for a short update, the Megaman.exe role play is going slow, but smoothly. So far the Navi I made (the design that I posted earlier) is doing her best to own her opponent using a combination of swift moving and the Charge Shot of the Drill Cross: Drill Arm. Her drill will pierce the heavens!!

Also, anime convention this weekend (tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday), and each day we'll have a YGO tournament. Friday is Traditional Format, Saturday is Advanced and Sunday is 3 vs 3 Team Dueling: not tag, but team. Player A from team 1 goes against player A of team 2, and so on. Team that wins 2 of 3 matches wins the round and advances. I hope we have lots of people in all 3 tourneys. For tomorrow, I only have one thing to say:

MAKYURA GOGOGOGO

#51 MyBlackwingPlaylist Oldies American Psycho 9015 posts 0.00 XCB

MyBlackwingPlaylist

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hmm, I actually think the character design is really good. She's much more attractive than Roll, who is apparently a goddess among Navis. Nonetheless, I think Terra will be getting the first punch while the enemy is busy drooling.

Good luck with the anime convention and tourney. Those things always look fun, I might go to one someday.

#52 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

Hmm, I actually think the character design is really good. She's much more attractive than Roll, who is apparently a goddess among Navis. Nonetheless, I think Terra will be getting the first punch while the enemy is busy drooling.

Hey, thanks. That does mean a lot D:

Also, the italicized part, although was meant as a joke, is the true objective. I won't get into details of why though. xD

Good luck with the anime convention and tourney. Those things always look fun, I might go to one someday.

They ARE fun. There are some friends I always chat with on MSN, but never get to see until those anime conventions, so it's pretty cool. You catch up on lots of things, meet new people and own some noobs every now and then xD

BTW, this is what I'm running for Traditional Format:

Spoiler

Fun day is gonna be fun.

#53 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

So... yeah, I'm back. Posted on the introductions forum, if you wanna go there. Now, where to start...

Lots of things happened. Most of them in my head though. I wanted to disconnect from everything, which I successfully achieved but now regret. I'm sorry for dumping the mod job like that :/ I do regret quite a bit of things actually, but what's done it's done. I'll try to mend up things from now on, but I understand perfectly if I can't really do a thing about some stuffs.

Because someone is (probably, I guess) gonna ask: Yes, I am okay. Physically at least. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm very prone to depression. Like, A LOT. I can get really depressed over the silliest things. I guess my self-esteem is just that bad. Went with a psychologist before, but didn't really work, so yeah. I guess my best bet is doing what I've been doing all these years: just try to forget about that and keep going on. As I mentioned on the introductions forum, my heart was broken in several ways (some of which I wouldn't have expected). I thought it had already healed, but I guess not. At least I'm able to think about it without getting so gloomy that I wouldn't even be able to sleep at night.

Regarding "life": Things are okay. Not good, but okay. I still haven't found a job, but am doing some training courses here and there so I hope I can catch something. If everything fails, I guess I could sell food or something, I've been cooking a lot lately. It seems that's all I do lately TBH >>' That and play YGO as usual. Whenever stuff is going bad with my life, YGO-related things tend to go better, which is kinda odd. Anyways, I might even post up a Deck on the forums later on, who knows.

...semi-related, have I mentioned how much I hate coffee? I just washed some dishes, and there were these cups smelling like coffee. I ended up a bit annoyed because of that. The good thing is that they ended up sparkling clean xD

So, what else... Well, I've been playing some kinda old games. I was playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, but still haven't finished it. Played Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia and the PSP remake of Persona 2 too. Still haven't finished them xD But I'm still playing them, bit by bit. I also got the JP version of Tag Force 6, which is cool. I definitely like the voice acting the JP version has, as well as lots of little useless details (original card arts -meaning unedited-, the non-story-related NPC's quirks and personalities, etc). I liked that the system was improved too: besides the change on ignition effects (which still hasn't hit TCG BTW, which is a shame), some stuffs were fixed, like the Gladiator Beast tag system. In previous games, they'd tag out in the order the CPU chose, so you couldn't really plan a lot your tags xD Now you can activate each Glad as you like, so it's cool. The game has an odd bug though xD Whenever you reveal cards from the top of your Deck, the card that displays at the left side is the right one, but the one featured on the center of the screen is not. So if you reveal Solemn Warning, MST and Breaker for a Pot of Duality, the image on the center of the screen shows up 3 random cards in your deck, which is odd xD They should try to fix that in an US/Eur release, if there's gonna be one.

And, well... IDK what else I could say. My life is full of emptiness. All chaos and raging is inside of my head, and I'd rather stay away from that. So, well, whenever I have something new to tell, I'll come to post here. I'll try to keep this as updated as I can, just for the sake of it.

Anyways, that's all for now. Ah, before I forget! I've been Skyping a bit more lately, so you can add me there if you want. I don't have a specific time to be there, so it can be anytime at random xD Unless you do ask me to be there, then I will. sho.shinjo is my name there (derp), so add me if you want to yell at me in "person". I warn you tho', I'm not very good at spoken english, so forgive me if I say odd stuff or don't understand everything you say xD It's good practice for me though, so it's okay.

So, that's it. See you guys later.

#54 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

And now I must add:

Persona 4 The Animation IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!

The wait paid off. I want it to be wednesday of next week, NOW. I NEED MOAR.

#55 Corbenik Oldies Midbie 176 posts 0.00 XCB

Corbenik

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:50 AM

Oh Sho, you know you love Skyping with me and Burke. :3

#56 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

If ya ever wanna run a Deck Challenge for like old times sake, just let me know, bet lots would love to try out one of your challenges again ^_^

#57 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Oh Sho, you know you love Skyping with me and Burke. :3

I do D: *Skyping with Corb ATM*

If ya ever wanna run a Deck Challenge for like old times sake, just let me know, bet lots would love to try out one of your challenges again ^_^

That'd be nice. I shall think of something good, then tell you about it!

Although, now that I think about it, I can enter the challenges now. Nice.

#58 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

So hai thur! Update time!

So, I went to the doctor yesterday. I've been having this annoying pain in my arm (right in the joint where it's linked to the body, under the shoulder) since several months ago. I blamed bad posture and my old mattress for it, so never took it seriously. Still, I got tired of it so I asked my mom to check my arm, since she's a paramedic.

She found I had an extremely rigid part on that joint, which wasn't normal. Of course, my mom's a worrywart so she panicked badly xD But I agreed going to the doctor. She was a pretty nice person, very professional. She told me that I had a severe muscle contracture (that is, my muscles on that area were all tangled so they turned rigid). She prescribed some medicine and ointment, and so far it's been good, the pain did reduce. I also changed my mattress and had a good night's sleep. I'll be taking that medicine for 7 days and will use the ointment for 10 days, but judging by the first day's results I think there's no further problem.

Now, it's yugimonz time!! *silent audience plz* Erm.. Yeah.

So, I've been getting really cool cards lately, so I'm building lots of things. LC2 got me Rai-Ohs, so I finally can Main/Side them where appropriate. I also got a T.G. Hyper Librarian, so I'm in love with my Junk Doppel build. I'll eventually get tired of it, but I have several decks in store so that's no problem xD Got the basic T.G. engine plus a Wonder Magician too, Lost Blue Breakers and Absolute Zeros for shenanigans and some cards for my personal collection too. Also, tried out Quickdraw Turbo with Librarian... Drawing is INSANE if you get Librarian on the field.

I've been wanting to use Dark Simorgh lately, but IDK where to start. I was originally thinking of making Blackwings, with teched Tengus and Swallow's Nest so I could use Simorgh more efficiently. I haven't been able to get an Alector though, which is kinda important for that build. Swallow's Nest's purpose is to turn Armed Wing into Alector or Armor Master into Simorgh, loading the Graveyard for Simorgh/Vayu in the process. That or Sirocco shenanigans for random OTKs as usual xD Tengu is as awesome as ever, and having him and Blizzard gives me excuses to run Birdman in Blackwings, which is actually great there. Insta-BRD with Tengu, and insta-Locomotion R-Genex with Blizzard. At least, that's the plan xD I need Alector there because, judging at how things are right now, it's a lot easier to make Armed Wing than Armor Master. To make easy Armor Masters, I either need a Vayu play or need to use Gale, but Gale's at 1 and Breeze is kinda bad without Reckless Greeds. So, Alector would let me set up that Armor Master by sending Wing to the Grave, would annoy my opponent with its awesome effect, fuels Simorgh AND has a built-in SS condition which isn't that hard to do, especially against things like Agents.

I'm also starting to build an E-HERO Deck, little by little. I have all the Main Deck components, but am lacking in the Extra Deck part. Mainly, I need 2 Shinings and 1 Nova Master, which aren't the easiest things to get xD I plan to do both HERO Beat and HERO Fusion, the latter using some of the classic E-HERO Fusions (Plasma Vice and Darkbright for example) in singles so Prisma can dump stuff, then Poly/Miracle into the "generic" Fusions which have better effects overall. Or use the specific ones which actually have good effects, like Plasma Vice or Shining Flare Wingman. I've always liked E-HEROes, just didn't have the cards to build them xD I also plan to make a modern version of the "Big City" build (with Skyscraper 2 and Ocean recycling everything all day long), and a Neos beatdown one using Supervise and Oversoul for mad Neos spamming. Main combos there are Prisma to dump Neos, Wrath of Neos then Oversoul, or Neos Alius with Supervise, then Wrath of Neos, then SS Neos/Alius thanks to Supervise. And of course, Evocator Chevalier shenanigans for breaking stuff while getting moar Neos to the field. It will be an Ultraman revolution! ...or something like that xD

So yeah, that's what I'm up to lately. Should anything new happen, I'll post back. For now, I'm off since I have to cook today. See you guys later!

#59 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

Life REALLY likes to mess with me. I bet it enjoys it like no other thing. *sighs*

Once I order what's on my head this might make more sense, but for now, to whoever reads this, I'd like to hear your opinion.

I received a job offer. It's not a "hard" job per se, but it's a really important thing. There's this organization that deals with important universities both in Mexico and the US. They send Mexican teachers to the US to receive training courses, in order to improve the quality of studies around here. So far it's a good program, and stuff. The job I was offered was to be the "link" between the Mexican teachers and the US people. As such, I need to know english and stuff, so no problem there.

The problem is that I need to leave where I live, and go to another city. Still in this country, but yeah. And the city in question is a city I'd rather not come back to.

You see, among lots of other things, what had me crushed beyond repair lately is that I broke with someone. It has been a long time since we broke, but I still haven't gotten over it. I can't. Lots of things happened too, so I guess it's only logical I'm still hurt. So, what this has to do with that city, is that she lives there. IDK if my mind and my heart can handle being there. Even if it's an enormous city and we might never cross paths, the sole fact that she lives there makes me doubt.

Also, I don't have any motivation to do this (or anything) at all. I feel people overestimate me. IDK if I even can take care of that job, and IDK if I want to do it either. I just don't know anything at all. I lost the will to do anything, but I don't like my life right now either. I even began to wonder what in hell have I been doing with my life until now, and if it's worth it to keep going on like this. I just don't know.

A good friend is encouraging me on MSN as I write this, but I'd like to listen to your opinion before I decide anything. What do you think guys?

#60 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

I can understand your situation a little. My ex-Wife hates returning to Des Moines (the biggest city near us, and also where her family lives), due to the bad situation she had going through her divorce. Which kind has made things hard (initially) for us, as it limited our job searchs, and really cut her off from access to her family. Though, I'm more cut off, seeing as my family lives in South Texas lol.

But, the feeling I get is, this could be good for you. It seems like you need at least some focus or direction in your life, and this could be a good start to it. Will it work out and you stay? I can't say, but in the end, you at least make the attempt, take steps to heal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Game, Randomness, YGO, Games, Life, Muffins, Tacos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users