Photo
* * * * - 1 votes 5705 replies to this topic

Forbidden & Limited List Discussion

• Please log in to reply

#5701 BryceHarperFan Oldies Grand Ultimate Super Poster 2965 posts 424.00 XCB

BryceHarperFan

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:54 AM

Yup. I knew Thousand Eyes Restrict would be let off eventually. The card is useless nowadays. I'm sure by the next list it will be at 3. I am really sad to see Crush Card Virus and DMoC go to 3. Just a sign that the old "broken" cards are no longer broken. Sigh...

#5702 6SAMS Oldies Six Samurai Enthusiast 3024 posts 126.00 XCB

6SAMS
  • Interests:Yu-Gi-Oh!- Six Samurai, Kozmo
    Doctor Who
    Persona
    Undertale
    Trombone

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:01 AM

Well they did get errata'd in order to not be broken.

#5703 Yami Stomach Oldies Wut 9469 posts 691.00 XCB

Yami Stomach
  • Interests:Who gives a shit.

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:13 AM

thousand eyes i agree with eel is fairly useless now especially with no metamorphosis

the ONLY possible thing i can see is turning instant fusion into basically free removal but then you have a useless beater that cant attack and is just restricting your own cards unless its tributed or synched. even if you summon it normally (HA) then its not hard to play around, no immunities or destruction resistance, literally any removal backrow can get rid of it.

glad to see the major decks getting  heavy hits, i think upstart to 1 and chicken game to 0 was a bit harsh tho, come on konami how Slow do you want your game to freaking be?

#5704 Hypermaster117 Oldies WABIT SEASON 2117 posts 265.00 XCB

Hypermaster117
  • Interests:Anime, YGO, Vanguard, LoL

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:37 AM

thousand eyes i agree with eel is fairly useless now especially with no metamorphosis

the ONLY possible thing i can see is turning instant fusion into basically free removal but then you have a useless beater that cant attack and is just restricting your own cards unless its tributed or synched. even if you summon it normally (HA) then its not hard to play around, no immunities or destruction resistance, literally any removal backrow can get rid of it.

glad to see the major decks getting  heavy hits, i think upstart to 1 and chicken game to 0 was a bit harsh tho, come on konami how Slow do you want your game to freaking be?

The only major decks that took a hit were Equalizer FTK Monarchs and Reasoning Kozmo.

It's just Konami pushing more product like last list.

I really hate the fact we get no end date to these.

Meanwhile BA has stayed at the top of the meta for 2 years and continues to sit there.

Couldn't possibly be because they got reprinted and got Beatrice in PGL3 is it?

#5705 Gerdat14 Oldies Some Dude 2688 posts 159.00 XCB

Gerdat14
  • Interests:Dueling with YVD and playing illegal games with my blanket.. don't ask...

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:30 AM

So, i know it's early to call it... but it seems like PePe didn't actually die. They slowed down a bit, so they are at like 7 Special Symmons on turn 1 instead of 10, but they are still actually meta. Can someone explain this to me?

#5706 RebeccaPalmer Members Just Starting 1 posts 0.00 XCB

RebeccaPalmer

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

I am glad to have read this topic! Many thanks for sharing! Everybody would like to know about this announcement! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users