Photo
- - - - - 87 replies to this topic

Manas Musings

• Please log in to reply

#41 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana
  • Interests:music,art, life, the universe, and everything.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

03/15/11 "Que Sera Sera"

So, I've been doing some thinking. I'm done worrying about this crap. She's finally out of the picture. And I'm his best friend whom he loves. I take up a big part of his heart (the rest being his dad, step-mom, his dog Nobi, and a few friends) But most of it is me. This morning I get a text from him when he woke up reading "I love you." So, things aren't too shabby. lol I know he loves me as much as I love him. And, just, whatever happens, happens.

Que sera sera!

Secondly, my training for my new job is now going to be for one more week. Im getting trained in a different area. Woo hoo! So, I get to have 2 full checks of just training. Sexy. :3 Also, got my schedule today as well. Im getting the shift I wanted on my schedule bid. Life is looking up.

Also, speaking of looking. Sunday, Stephen and I are looking at houses to rent. He wants to move out of his dads' place to somewhere closer to campus. And I want to move out of my sisters' place, cuz, lets face it, I need a bit more stretching room. So, we decided the most logical choice would be to be roommates. We already know it'll work out great. So, why the fuck not? You only live once. Live and let live. Time waits for no one.

#42 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Time doesn't wait for chronomancers either!? Damn, my life dream is ruined.

#43 Divinegon Oldies Imaginary Portuguese Nazi Zombie Robot Ninja etc. 479 posts 0.00 XCB

Divinegon
  • Interests:Days.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

My thoughts/feeling to each paragraph, by order.

Endearing.

Seras Victoria again, damn it.

I always think good of companies that give you that much training.

Oh, oh! Are you going to get those little houses that look like tiny warehouses on the roof of a building where you can be all artistic and stuff? I love those for some reason.

And now time to get a cookie.

#44 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

Oh, oh! Are you going to get those little houses that look like tiny warehouses on the roof of a building where you can be all artistic and stuff? I love those for some reason.

Studio apartments.

#45 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

4/5/2011 "The Pursuit of Happiness"

So, here's a small update in my life. Work is going well. It's so easy. SO EASY. Getting paid to answer dumb peoples' dumb ass questions is awesome. lol.

My computer is still down. My friend James is letting me borrow his macbook pro until I either get mine fixed, or get a new one. I've already got my new computer all picked out. ^^ Though I'm trying to save up to move out.. so... it'll be a little while. He's also paying me $200 to do a logo for him :3

Stephen and I are looking more for places to rent today. Should go well. We'll have more options the closer to "summer break" we get. This is, after all, a college town.

Speaking of College. I've applied to Missouri State University. ^^ Going back to school should be fun. I've filled out my FAFSA as well, so, since I'm so broke, I'm probably going to get to go to school for practically free. Which is swell. Going to go undecided for now. Gonna get all my Gen Ed stuff out of the way. Then I'm going to go for Music Composition. I'm looking forward to it in the worst way.

So, to recap: Work going well, I get to use a Macbook pro for a while, Stephen and I are getting a place together, starting school in the fall.

Life is looking up. Contentment is just around the corner. Once Stephen and I get a place together, my life will be nearing actual happiness.

#46 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

I'm glad things are looking up! :D

Good luck with the place finding. I need to start doing that again myself. :S

#47 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

This is why being emo is pointless. Because things will turn out well if you let them. I'm so happy that you're not sad or anything and that you two are moving in. That's a big commitment, but from reading this blog I see that you are ready for it. Oh, and if Mana goes to college... Celsi is going to college. I've been talking about it for a year and a half now. I wanna go to college. So now, you hold the key. If you go, I'll go (not exactly to the same one, of course). Simple as that.

Spoiler

#48 redeyeszack84 Ancient One Resident Gamer... ZERO! 8855 posts 6.00 XCB

redeyeszack84
  • Interests:Games, animation, comedy, and the supernatural.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

I could never go back to college. The economy just doesn't seem right for it. I'd like a degree and finish up what I started in hopes of helping my family, but I think at this point and time, it'd only hurt us over all. Maybe when the kids are in Highschool and hopefully hitting a noticeable economic recovery will give me the free time and funds...

#49 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

This is why being emo is pointless. Because things will turn out well if you let them. I'm so happy that you're not sad or anything and that you two are moving in. That's a big commitment, but from reading this blog I see that you are ready for it. Oh, and if Mana goes to college... Celsi is going to college. I've been talking about it for a year and a half now. I wanna go to college. So now, you hold the key. If you go, I'll go (not exactly to the same one, of course). Simple as that.

Spoiler

I will be going back in the fall. So, get on it! Lets be college freshmen together! haha <3

I could never go back to college. The economy just doesn't seem right for it. I'd like a degree and finish up what I started in hopes of helping my family, but I think at this point and time, it'd only hurt us over all. Maybe when the kids are in Highschool and hopefully hitting a noticeable economic recovery will give me the free time and funds...

eh. The economy is getting a little better. Though, where I work they actually work around your school schedule if you're a student. They're known to be very good about it. so, I'm not worried at all about making money and going back. Plus, I'm broke. I'm practically going to be going to college for free.

-------------

4/12/2011 "Oh, And, P.S."

Stephen and I are finally a couple!!!!!!! He confessed his love for me around the 7th. And that he absolutely cannot live without me. And how much I complete him. And he apologized for taking so long to realize it.

oh. my. god.

Mana is sitting on cloud nine.

#50 Gren Team XC That One Guy 5678 posts 143.00 XCB

Gren
  • Interests:Interests? What interests?

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

The economy is getting a little better.

I disagree. Gas prices are going up, conditions in Japan is getting worse, government shutdown looms, Libya war is still going on.

I'm poor as balls because my job sucks.

#51 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

4/28/11 "News"

Work is going well, love life is great, my world... it's been so fantastic! I honestly don't know what to do with myself these days because it's been so great. Not that I'm complaining. Woo hoo! ^_^

I still haven't gotten my computer up and running yet. So, that sucks... I also think my external hard drive finally died. =/ Not sure yet on that.

Anyways, There has been a new development on the personal front that I will mention shortly. :3

#52 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

Inb4 pregnant

#53 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

Inb4 pregnant

Naw. I'm never having children. Don't want them. Also, side note, Stephen's been cut. As in, had a Vasectomy.

#54 Awake Ancient One Newish 68 posts 0.00 XCB

Awake

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Don't lie Cait, there's a bun in your oven and you know it! Also I wonder if I'm remembered.

#55 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

Don't lie Cait, there's a bun in your oven and you know it! Also I wonder if I'm remembered.

Fuck you. I hate children. I'm not pregnant.

and hey. whats goin on?

#56 Eric Ancient One It cant be! The power level, unbelievable. 9816 posts 30.00 XCB

Eric

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:30 PM

Mana's pregnant? CELEBRATION TIME! COMEON!

#57 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

I'm not pregnant. stfu Eric. :(

#58 Mana Ancient One Cool Story Bro 4096 posts 57.00 XCB

Mana

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

5/11/2011 "And so I caught a bouquet"

You know that old wives tale that says if you catch the bouquet at a wedding, you're next to get married? I unintentionally caught one back in October and my friends' wedding. I was running away from it and it smacked me in the face. So, it would seem, you cannot run from your destiny.

I'm getting married! (again, no, im not pregnant. my man has had a vasectomy.)

I'm massively happy. Life has been so great to me since I've been back in Missouri. Meeting Stephen has been one of the best things to ever happen to me in my entire life. ^_^

#59 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde
  • Interests:Everything Under The Sun

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:34 AM

Married Mana????...wow, haha congrats! It's great to hear how amazing things have been going for you, I'm extremely happy for you. =]

#60 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

Congratulations! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users