Photo
- - - - - 119 replies to this topic

Year 10: Still Relatively Here Every Now and Then

• Please log in to reply

#41 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor
  • Interests:You don't need to know.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

Either the sign is folded too much to read it properly, the owners of the hotel don't know Japanese, or Google is retarded, because that doesn't appear to mean anything. It definitely says 起きないでしかXい, but I have no idea what the X is. It LOOKS like せ to me, but it apparently isn't.

#42 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Molestar: to bother.

#43 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

Was that you climbing in my windows, snatching my people up?

#44 Sho Shinjo Oldies Cross Combination!! 5274 posts 5.00 XCB

Sho Shinjo
  • Interests:The Game.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

"No Moleste" = Don't disturb, in spanish.

Also Siyanor, the sign says "起きないでください". "Please don't wake me/us up" is basically the same as "Don't disturb" in an hotel. Unless it's a love hotel >>

#45 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:58 PM

Why exactly does their くだ look like しか?

Well, now I see it.. now that I know what it says... But that still definitely looks like しか, the way the paper is folded.

Edited by Siyanor, 13 March 2011 - 11:01 PM.

#46 HG Wells Oldies aytch gee 2569 posts 5.00 XCB

HG Wells

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

I'll Molestar you, pal. <insert SD giggle>

Also, that was me Celsius. I just love snatching.

#47 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

Lol @ everyone loving the sign.

Was that you climbing in my windows, snatching my people up?

<3

I'll Molestar you, pal. <insert SD giggle>

:huh: :blink:

Why would I giggle. It's common knowledge that the two of you are buttpirates. I am not surprised.

I still love you both, just about the same amount.

Trip is over, SD is sad!

So I was going to wait until later for this but I just got home and I'm already bored, so I'll talk about the rest of my trip!

We didn't get to the festival because it would have been too long a drive, so we went minigolfing instead. I had a bunch of fun and lost to just about everyone in my family, but I was the only one to get a hole in one! Yay!

We went to dinner with the family which was also nice, my cousin's kids (my second cousins) absolutely loved me. My cousin offered to lend me the baby, saying he was really good bait for the ladies, and she was correct, because as she said it the little tike walked over to a pretty good looking waitress and got her attention. I totally should have taken her up on the offer. Little pimp is pimp.

Whatelse. I chilled at home while they went to the beach, I'm not a fan of the beach and getting all dirty in the sand, plus I'm so white I burn too easily and never tan so I hardly ever enjoy it when I do go. The only thing I probably missed was hot spring break girls if there were any, and let's be honest I wouldn't have said anything anyway. Especially with my family there. Anyway they all came back with sunburn that is still bothering them so haha to them while I am unscathed.

We stopped over in Virginia on the way back home which was probably the worst part of the trip but whatever. I had two beers with my dad, finishing the last one in the dark alone while they fell asleep which was really relaxing.

I never made it to Hooters...even after finding two addresses in two different parts of Maryland, one of which we couldn't have been more than 10 minutes away from, but no, my parents thought it best to stop at Burger King and Wendy's instead. Oh well.

We also passed a billboard that said "Adult Cafe, Servers work topless!" We didn't go there either (I didn't want to anyway, not with my parents and two sisters, that would have been too awkward) but shit, Hooter's might have to step their game up! Even with those amazing wings...

I think that's pretty much it. I'm still totally bummed about being home. I don't know what it is. I just miss being around a few select people from that side of my family I guess, which is weird because I hardly ever see them. How can I miss being around people I don't even really know all that well? It really bums be out that the only time I got to see my other cousin was at her actual wedding. I don't know, I guess I want to be around them so I CAN get to know them better. It's not like we get along with the family that lives here anyway... I guess the other thing is that I feel more comfortable around them because they're closer to my age even though I hardly ever see them.

In other news, today is St. Patrick's Day apparently and I'm not even drinking. Even as I type this right now, I'm only drinking soda. Maybe I'll have a few later, maybe not. It'll probably depend on if my sister's boyfriend comes over. His birthday just passed and he said we can go out too, probably either this week or next which I can use as an excuse to visit my favorite bartender, but I have to find out if she still works there since I heard quite a few of them got fired.

For the rest of the night I'll probably do a combination of relaxing, unpacking, and unwinding before work this weekend. Good thing I don't have to be in until 3 tomorrow.

#48 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

It IS St. Patty's Day, isn't it?

#49 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde
  • Interests:Everything Under The Sun

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

SD! Where do you live again?

#50 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

SD! Where do you live again?

Stupid uselss Good for nothing place, New YAWK

Drunk SD IS still dRUNK and new bartended is fucking awesome!

So after woirk last night my 2 good alcoholic friends were like wanna go out? So I was like nah. J/K I WENT. Anyway, we get there at 10:30 PM. Had 4 drinks in around an hour and a half, because my one friend wanted to play lets catch up to my other friend who had 2 drinks on his lunch so we downed two. In about a minute. Yeah, seriousl.y

Ate some foods, then I was all, you always by shots, mah turn. bam SSHOT.

Here comes the best barts of the night:

1. This was what by bill should have been: 4x all alcoholic beverages = 25.96

2. 3x Little Beer shots: = $15.00 (@ 5 dollars, they could've very well been 6 or 7.

2x appitizers: = 8.85

(plus whatever tax but) $64.81

ACTUAL Bill After taxes: $23.55

I got charged for my appitizers and TWO FUCKING DRINKS. I damn near fell in drunk love.

How drunk did I get: Could not dial my friends phone to call my mom to pick me up, thinking wtf why won't these 4 dumbers (Three being 1 and the area code) dial the fucking number? Cause you need 7 +1 + area code DUH!

tOOK ME ABOUT HALF AN HOUR TO ADD UP WHAT MY BILL sSHOULD have been so I gave a good tip.

Thought I was too drunk and couldn't pay the bill right because I handed her 2 cards that didn't work, but it turns out I'm not poor, the machines were actually broke.

Turns out I WAS tooo drunk to pay the bill, because I wrote the total after tip on both the total line and the signature line until my friend said, "no you have to sign there" and I was all "oh, right"

Would have fell going to the car if my friend did not catch me, but I fucking walked IDK how.

Forgot the entire conversation I had with my mom on the way home except that she got overcharged for something during the day, which was straightened out.

Walked into my PS3 games, knocking two on the floor to which my mom said "You alright your sister said she heard a noise" and I responded ejhjdhekhkfklhwekhfew (gibberish) I'm in bed.

Pressed the power button on my computer because I wanted to make a super drunk post last night as opposed to a regular drunk one this morning for old times sake (never happened), took off most of my clothes except my t shirt and underwear (Usually I wear PJs), went to pee, and passed out in bed.

Now I shall go fold my remaining laundries and play League of Legends or DCUO, maybe both, before work at 1.

Lol @ morning buzz typos, not fixing. Bai

Edited by ShadowDemon, 02 April 2011 - 07:19 AM.

#51 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

LOL the infamous "can't sign the bill because I'm too drunk to do it right" night! Love it.

I went out last night too. What was supposed to just be dinner turned into watching my friend DJ which turned into free drinks which turned into white guy dancing which turned into sleeping on my friend's couch because I couldn't drive home. <<;;

I'm still not home yet, either, because I think it's rude to leave without saying "thanks for giving my drunk ass a place to sleep."

We need to go bar-hopping, SD.

#52 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

You're weird, SD. I wear briefs and boxers to bed.

Oh wait.. that's weird too.

#53 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

I will never forgive either of you douches for ditching me. On April Fool's Day, too. I had a crazy ass joke I was gonna pull on you guys at like 11:55 PM. Oh well, shit happens. Next time, I'll be sure to not plan ahead.

#54 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

I'm sorry! I intended to come home early, but shit happens.

#55 Nin Ancient One The Missing Nin of XCF 5826 posts 0.00 XCB

Nin

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

Only if that means that I get to be the forum's IMMORTAL NINJA! (Joined 04 babeh!)

I know I wasn't here for like the last 2-3 years butttt... still the fact remains. Happy 7th to both of us bro!

#56 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:54 PM

We need to go bar-hopping, SD.

Yes.

You're weird, SD. I wear briefs and boxers to bed.

Oh wait.. that's weird too.

...What?

I will never forgive either of you douches for ditching me. On April Fool's Day, too. I had a crazy ass joke I was gonna pull on you guys at like 11:55 PM. Oh well, shit happens. Next time, I'll be sure to not plan ahead.

You said more DB than me, but that statement looks like blame is distributed equally. DB may be sorry, but I'm not. I am not going to apologize for something I had no idea was supposed to take place, especially when I work the weekends and am not usually around anyway. Also, I will NEVER apogize for drinking. :) Also, thank you both for boring me to sleep last night. :blink:

Only if that means that I get to be the forum's IMMORTAL NINJA! (Joined 04 babeh!)

I know I wasn't here for like the last 2-3 years butttt... still the fact remains. Happy 7th to both of us bro!

Well technically I was talking about the completion of the 7th year, not the start. I am in my 8th, and you sire are a year younger. ;)

#57 Siyanor Oldies Supreme Master of Post 7830 posts 0.00 XCB

Siyanor

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

It's weird to wear pajamas to bed still after you turn 12 or so.

But it's also weird to wear both briefs and boxers at the same time, which is what I wear to bed.

Edited by Siyanor, 04 April 2011 - 01:58 PM.

#58 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:47 PM

Also, thank you both for boring me to sleep last night. :blink:

Fallout 3 > SD

<3

#59 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

Also, thank you both for boring me to sleep last night. :blink:

Fallout 3 > SD

<3

I'm stll mad about that Intense Training.

#60 ShadowDemon Retired Administrator Retired Administrator of XeroCreative 4944 posts 3.00 XCB

ShadowDemon

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

I'm probably too drunk ot realize wtf I'm doing right now, but I took my friend out and told my bartender friend to charge my card for EVERYTHING because it was his birthday, and we easily had $65 worth of alcohol (if I'm wrong and it was more it's just mroe money in my procket) but the point is she charges me fucking $16 dollars. Seriously? I almost married her on the spot even though she had a boyfriend. I tipped her $40 for ovious reasons but it's safe to say she missed me since shen hasn't seen me since christmas.

Bye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users